• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have all the negative nellies gone. :noidea: Where are all the fire breathers the Rams suck bunch? Where are the its just the facts get use to it guys? Where are those with little faith the "set them all on fire crowd."? They were here just a few weeks ago. :scratch:

Osark....it's not like the Rams just won the super bowl, two wins! Don't get me wrong...it's nice to see but I think the "nellies" as you call them or us :yahoo: are still a little suspect but hopeful in this latest win streak by our beloved Rams. The "nellies" don't hate the Rams we just get frustrated with them. It's not as if we want them to lose to make a point we want them to win.....capeesh?
Has anyone ever told you that you have a hard time letting go? :rollseyes:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osark....it's not like the Rams just won the super bowl, two wins! Don't get me wrong...it's nice to see but I think the "nellies" as you call them or us :yahoo: are still a little suspect but hopeful in this latest win streak by our beloved Rams. The "nellies" don't hate the Rams we just get frustrated with them. It's not as if we want them to lose to make a point we want them to win.....capeesh?
Has anyone ever told you that you have a hard time letting go? :rollseyes:

Not sure who Osark is I will assume its me. If you chose to place yourself in the nellies more power to you. :lol: Although I never pointed you out. What they want except from what I can read in posts I really don't know because I cant read minds. :yahoo:What I hold onto or not is my choice. No. :suds:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Not sure who Osark is I will assume its me"

My mistake Ozark but I can understand how a petty man would desperately need to point that mistake out. Hey you know what? a petty man would also want to hold on to all kinds of petty arguments. You know what OZARK? you're the real reason that the vent thread was created. Children need their time out room and you have one.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you chose to place yourself in the nellies more power to you.
I place myself in the free speech and if you can't handle it screw you category.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The vent thread is now and forever to be known as the Ozark time out room...:nod:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mistake Ozark but I can understand how a petty man would desperately need to point that mistake out. Hey you know what? a petty man would also want to hold on to all kinds of petty arguments. You know what OZARK? you're the real reason that the vent thread was created. Children need their time out room and you have one.

Do you feel better Ram I sure hope so. These things always come down to personal attacks don't they. We both know the real reason for your hostility but I wont go into that. Much I could address in what you have posted. But I wont. Not stooping to that level. People often lash out about things they don't understand or if they feel an entitlement has been taken away from them. You are no different. If you have any misgivings about the vent thread please talk to retro. Only he has that information. Hope this helps you in some small way.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the vent thread and I hope all can understand that while some need to vent about their frustrations with this team, it's players and coaches in a season like ours, for many others like myself, we may need to vent about all those frustration type posts constantly bombarding our beloved team.

It's no different, it's just a vent of another sort. So as the thread title suggests, there is negativity within and ALL need to enter at their own risk not just those opposing the barrage of Rams bashing.

So with all due respect brother bunctious, because you are one of my fav posters here on the Rams boards, the nellies (Who you are clearly not one) are just waiting to pounce with some team, coach or player backsliding.

Right now, it is a reprieve for all those like Ozarks, Junkie, myself and many others on this site who have been standing pat with this team though its trials and have been asking for patience through the multitude of negitive posts.

And you know what, it feels good right now to believe we were on the right track all along and to know that the nellies have no real traction themselves at this point.

It's also a validation of sorts and although it is childish to point this out right now, it was also childish to bitch and moan about every miscue and trample our storied franchise to the ground with every wrong turn as it was.

So it's tit for tat as they say.

Last, for those of us who care about our team in a way that if we wanted to 'deal' with our team being dragged through the mud and called the lambs & sech on a constant basis, we could just go to the Whiners, Seahags and Turdnials boards or simply come here.

Cheers Y'all!! :yahoo:

Go Rams!

:suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have stated often that personal attacks are not permitted anywhere on the Rams board. That is for the Penalty Box. The negativity thread was set-up for those that Vita has described above. It does not included personal attacks which, again, is not permitted here. In short, knock it off gents or I'll step in and knock it off for you. Capeeche?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have stated often that personal attacks are not permitted anywhere on the Rams board. That is for the Penalty Box. The negativity thread was set-up for those that Vita has described above. It does not included personal attacks which, again, is not permitted here. In short, knock it off gents or I'll step in and knock it off for you. Capeeche?

Oh Okay...but he started it! :lol:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the vent thread and I hope all can understand that while some need to vent about their frustrations with this team, it's players and coaches in a season like ours, for many others like myself, we may need to vent about all those frustration type posts constantly bombarding our beloved team.

It's no different, it's just a vent of another sort. So as the thread title suggests, there is negativity within and ALL need to enter at their own risk not just those opposing the barrage of Rams bashing.

So with all due respect brother bunctious, because you are one of my fav posters here on the Rams boards, the nellies (Who you are clearly not one) are just waiting to pounce with some team, coach or player backsliding.

Right now, it is a reprieve for all those like Ozarks, Junkie, myself and many others on this site who have been standing pat with this team though its trials and have been asking for patience through the multitude of negitive posts.

And you know what, it feels good right now to believe we were on the right track all along and to know that the nellies have no real traction themselves at this point.

It's also a validation of sorts and although it is childish to point this out right now, it was also childish to bitch and moan about every miscue and trample our storied franchise to the ground with every wrong turn as it was.

Last, for those of us who care about our team in a way that if we wanted to 'deal' with our team being dragged through the mud and called the lambs & sech on a constant basis, we could just go to the Whiners, Seahags and Turdnials boards or simply come here.

Go Rams!

I'm just pulling his chain Vita...it's always just hanging there so I pulled on it. :nod:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Rams!

Seems to me Vita this guys credibility is shot. I mean if your gonna lay it out there the least you can do is own it. But I am sure no one else was thinking that. :rollseyes:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bunc...... Fess up.

You were drank!

Am I right? :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

images

Well there you go Oz!

:lol:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was drinking last night and needed to vent :)

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ate a bunch of beans and need to vent.