• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are you rooting for next week SHops? ........Buffalo or the RAMS? :scratch:

Always Rams over the Bills, unless the Rams are out of contention and the Bills are in the chase. In other words, always Rams over the Bills lol. Could've had that Super Bowl instead of the Titans, who got the benefit of the Music City Debacle to get past the Bills in the playoffs.

That said, if the Bills win I won't be heart-broken lol.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always Rams over the Bills, unless the Rams are out of contention and the Bills are in the chase. In other words, always Rams over the Bills lol. Could've had that Super Bowl instead of the Titans, who got the benefit of the Music City Debacle to get past the Bills in the playoffs.

I knew you were a Bills fan! Just didn't know whom outweighed whom. A lot of my friends are Bills fans. They were ecstatic with their win over the Patsies! It was good to see them finally win in Foxboro!

Not one of us can remember when the last time the Bills played in LA. I believe it was probably in the early 2000's. It should be a good game. It probably wont be televised.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you were a Bills fan! Just didn't know whom outweighed whom. A lot of my friends are Bills fans. They were ecstatic with their win over the Patsies! It was good to see them finally win in Foxboro!

Not one of us can remember when the last time the Bills played in LA. I believe it was probably in the early 2000's. It should be a good game. It probably wont be televised.

It will be televised here; all Bills road games are.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I loved the Kelly days. I think most fans have no hate in their heart for the Bills....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford lighting it up, Wentz lighting it up. Meanwhile, we got noodle arm Keenum starting and Geoff on the bench because the coaches don't think he's ready. Yup, these are the LA Rams of the early 90s that I'm used to.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford lighting it up, Wentz lighting it up. Meanwhile, we got noodle arm Keenum starting and Geoff on the bench because the coaches don't think he's ready. Yup, these are the LA Rams of the early 90s that I'm used to.

FYI, PRS. You probably didn't know this and although you didn't mention Bradford's name to incite any sort of arguments, we only mention Bradford's name in the thread entitled "Unsportsmanlike Conduct" on the Rams board. We have a Sammie enthusiast here that doesn't know when to stop and he got himself suspended for a month because of his man-love for Sammie. Just thought you'd like to know and I expect to see you posting there instead when discussing Sammie.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it about this team? they win a few games, they look pretty good doing it and then they lay an egg. Can't get key 1st downs, can't stop the run, can't stay healthy. It may be time to see what Goff can do.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much is Nick Saben's buyout?
I think he's better off in college. Plus, who's to say he won't bolt back to college after a couple of bad seasons like he did when he was with Miami.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So enjoying 2nd Place Now???????

OV5ct.gif