• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher is setting up Keenum to be the fall guy to cover his ass in drama queen fashion. Fisher is going to throw Keenum under the bus because he should not be in there in the first place and Fisher still has to get Goff going probably due to the limp biscuit ordering him to get Goff in there.

Mannion should be the QB right now. Or more correctly, Fisher should have done a way better job with Foles with all the hype Snisher did with Foles and he should have been the starter. Instead, Snisher jacked with Foles, trashed his career, threw him under the bus, and then got rid of the evidence when Foles threw an understandable hissy fit.

Now Fisher is doing the same thing with Keenum to cover his poor coaching once again. Keenum will take it because he likes the fact that Fisher publically put starter-level confidence in a Keenum career that is pedestrian at best.

Instead of doing this thing right from the beginning, Snisher have directly and indirectly manufactured this long, drawn-out, soap-opera-type scenario due in part because the limp biscuit got involved with the Goff mess and this is, after all, the town of phonies (Hollowood) just for "splash" purposes.

This is why we are not winners. We have a bunch of limp biscuit, drama queen, lunatics running a franchise into the ground for what purpose? To create a splash? Gimme a frikin break!!

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90k expected at the game today.

Took me and my buddy 30 minutes to get in when we got in line at the gate. We caught the train in Rancho Cucamonga at 10:10 am to go to the Stadium. The train was full of Rams fans, and the Subway was jamb packed to the hilt. The light rail was no better, and like cattle they herded us to the gate. From there we got to our seats around 12:45 where we just caught the last few songs by the Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Honestly, this game had more folks than the Dallas Preseason game, this time mostly Rams fans!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Took me and my buddy 30 minutes to get in when we got in line at the gate. We caught the train in Rancho Cucamonga at 10:10 am to go to the Stadium. The train was full of Rams fans, and the Subway was jamb packed to the hilt. The light rail was no better, and like cattle they herded us to the gate. From there we got to our seats around 12:45 where we just caught the last few songs by the Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Honestly, this game had more folks than the Dallas Preseason game, this time mostly Rams fans!

Nice. That's the smart way to go imo.

I heard parking was $50???? It was $20 when I went to the Raiders playoff game when Hostetler was the QB. Insane.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They looked a lot better. I was so tempted to pick the Rams but I couldn't. Not after the shit show vs the Niners.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA Population 18,600,000.
STL Population 2,800,000

I would hope they can sell out a game when NFL football has been gone for 25 years.

...and that population difference isn't an obvious reason why the Queen Idiot should never have moved the team in the first place? The only reason she did was a ridiculous lease deal that St Louis could never afford to live up to.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. That's the smart way to go imo.

I heard parking was $50???? It was $20 when I went to the Raiders playoff game when Hostetler was the QB. Insane.
Yes, it is the best way to go.

Actually DJ, parking was $80 to $100 and we caught the Metro for $10 bucks RT each!

Also it's safer too! We bummed some ice from some tailgaters this go around, and as we got in line, we poured some cocktails while we waited to get in. Then a few of them $15 pints of beer! So yes, not only the best way to go but our travel home was very safe!

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is the best way to go. Actually parking was $80 to $100 and we caught the Metro for $10 bucks RT each! Also it's safer too! We bummed some ice from some tailgaters and as we got in line, we poured some cocktails as we waited to get in. Then a few of them $15 pints of beer, yes our travel home was very safe!

80-100? Fucking nuts.

Thought news said 50.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're in the IE? I've been thinking about moving that way.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and that population difference isn't an obvious reason why the Queen Idiot should never have moved the team in the first place? The only reason she did was a ridiculous lease deal that St Louis could never afford to live up to.

Yeah, I don't think any city could live up to a deal such as that. St. Louis only agreed to it because they were desperate for a team. It definitely played a key role in the Rams leaving but it wasn't the deciding factor. Kroenke wanted the Rams back in LA and that was the deciding factor.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're in the IE? I've been thinking about moving that way.
Yes, Wifey and I bought out here in 1987, almost 30 years ago DJ.

Man how time flies, but at least the mortgage is all but paid for!! Less than a year to go!

Think about Cucamonga, Claremont or Upland all are nice and very safe communities.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, they just mentioned Mike Pagel during the Colts game today...Welcome to the 80's LOL :suds:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the silk suits over at ESPN are going on and on about the Cardinals. What is wrong with the Cardinals? Give me a break! I'll tell you what is wrong with the Cardinals; they were beat by a better team yesterday. I guess the Rams will need to win out the rest of the season to get any respect from the sports media. I woke up this morning expecting to see the Rams get some praise but no something must be wrong with the Cardinals!!!!!! :noidea:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the silk suits over at ESPN are going on and on about the Cardinals. What is wrong with the Cardinals? Give me a break! I'll tell you what is wrong with the Cardinals; they were beat by a better team yesterday. I guess the Rams will need to win out the rest of the season to get any respect from the sports media. I woke up this morning expecting to see the Rams get some praise but no something must be wrong with the Cardinals!!!!!! :noidea:

ESPN despises the RAMs!