• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo! There it is in a nutshell. The answer? Fisher is not a motivator of winners. He is a drama queen that thrives on the big drama and that is about the extent of it!

However, he is a motivator of alienating fans and getting them to not show up to games and turning the channel when the Rams play.

He lost any support I had left for him when he didn't even bother punishing any of the players that participated in that stupid Hands Up Don't Shoot bullshit (at least to my knowledge) during game intros.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However, he is a motivator of alienating fans and getting them to not show up to games and turning the channel when the Rams play.

He lost any support I had left for him when he didn't even bother punishing any of the players that participated in that stupid Hands Up Don't Shoot bullshit (at least to my knowledge) during game intros.

Also not sure how the HELL our team can be the only one not having OTAs right now...Its not as if we're coming off a superbowl winning season...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also not sure how the HELL our team can be the only one not having OTAs right now...Its not as if we're coming off a superbowl winning season...

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that they are hoping to coast on the support of the fans for a few years just for the newness factor of having the Rams back again. And then against for a few years when the new stadium opens up. After that, if they don't have their shit straight, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we start seeing more and more empty seats like we were seeing the last 5 or so years at the EJD.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has been on a slow, quiet, collision course for sometime now for a complete disaster and meltdown in the next 3-5 years because of poor, distant ownership and some strategically placed transactions that, if they fail, will lead to another extended period of losing back in LA. I dread to think of the eventual outcome. If all these daring moves work out, then I will be the first to admit that I was dead wrong but if history has any bearing, I sense we may be fulfilling our league moniker of lame losers once again.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has been on a slow, quiet, collision course for sometime now for a complete disaster and meltdown in the next 3-5 years because of poor, distant ownership and some strategically placed transactions that, if they fail, will lead to another extended period of losing back in LA. I dread to think of the eventual outcome. If all these daring moves work out, then I will be the first to admit that I was dead wrong but if history has any bearing, I sense we may be fulfilling our league moniker of lame losers once again.

Agree 100%. When the owner is more worried about making money and getting publicity than caring about whether the team wins or loses, it makes it extremely difficult to remain a fan.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were standing up for their local community. Not sure how that is a punishable action without further alienating that local community you were complaining about not showing up for games.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were standing up for their local community. Not sure how that is a punishable action without further alienating that local community you were complaining about not showing up for games.

No, they were buying into the Black Lives Matter racism bullshit that the media was helping spread before the actual facts came out and those players wanted to capitalize. And everyone knows damn well if the roles were reversed and it was 5 white players doing that for a slain white cop killed by a black guy, everyone would've wanted those players heads on spikes and likely would've gotten their wish.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sooo glad we got rid of that complete fraud Cook. He was one of those players.

Last edited:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one of the many reasons I wanted that waste of roster space gone.

For me(as I've mentioned before)the big turning point with Cook was that whole sideline incident with Austin Davis. Cook drops the ball so he shoves Davis on the sidelines? What a sleazeball...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me(as I've mentioned before)the big turning point with Cook was that whole sideline incident with Austin Davis. Cook drops the ball so he shoves Davis on the sidelines? What a sleazeball...

I forgot about that until you just mentioned it. Davis tried to come up and talk to him and then he shoved him and walked off if I remember correctly. Total dick move there.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about that until you just mentioned it. Davis tried to come up and talk to him and then he shoved him and walked off if I remember correctly. Total dick move there.

Yes, pretty much...Here's a vid of it I found on youtube:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sleazeball is getting there. Narcissistic asshole is closer to the real Cook. Green Bay is going to find out just what a jerk this guy is.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sleazeball is getting there. Narcissistic asshole is closer to the real Cook. Green Bay is going to find out just what a jerk this guy is.

I also can't imagine him being much of an asset or positive influence in the locker room. BUT, he was one of Fisher's guys, so he got a pass on the incident, to our detriment...

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If "Cold Hands Cook" catches that ball we win the game! I was actually hoping that they would have gotten rid of his buddy Britt as well!

All I can say is getting rid of Cook was probably the single best improvement that we did to our offence this year!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
knowing my luck he'll make the pro ball :L

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they were buying into the Black Lives Matter racism bullshit that the media was helping spread before the actual facts came out and those players wanted to capitalize. And everyone knows damn well if the roles were reversed and it was 5 white players doing that for a slain white cop killed by a black guy, everyone would've wanted those players heads on spikes and likely would've gotten their wish.

So, you think racism had no part in the Ferguson clash?

If the roles were reversed, the black guy would be punished to the nth degree of the law, as is virtually always the case with assaulted cops.