• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably the best idea you have ever had. You guys can check into Sammie's Sticky from time to time to catch up on the latest Sammie news. I can post good articles like the one above and keep up on FA moves. Plus great action pics of Sam!! Smed won't be Jealous then with all the Sammie press. I don't understand why there isn't more press on Austin Davis... He has good stats. Oh wait maybe it's because he rides the bench in Cleveland. Oh no it's true!!

Cougie keep up with the ridiculous Sammy love all you want, you can also keep ripping on Davi, doesn't upset me like when you get all defensive with sammy. All I know is that Sammy never did any more for the Rams than Davis did, so if Davis sucks so bad, I guess that doesn't say a lot for Sammy?:noidea:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug said "good read on Sam"

Seems defenses already have a "good read" on Sammy, currently tied for 4th in interceptions, only 2 behind the second place guy, Ryan, who has thrown over 100 more passes?
Manning is 1st, so I guess Sammy is finally up there with Manning in something?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
retro, maybe you should suggest that Sam Bradford have his own NFL thread site on SportsHoopla. Cougar could be moderator for the site and head cheerleader. :yes: LOL

I wouldn't doubt that Coug already has a Sammy site up somewhere, where all 3 of his fans can talk and be all giddy with each other!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little.. :D Wonder what he will do?? Will the Rams make a play? It will be interesting for sure. I can see why he wouldn't want to be back in Philly Chip Kelly is a madman.

Coug :L Chip's offense is THE perfect offense for Bradford. What other offense encourages short passes and a hurry up tempo offense? It's comments like these that make people dog you.

Just a heads up for ya ;)

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug :L Chip's offense is THE perfect offense for Bradford. What other offense encourages short passes and a hurry up tempo offense? It's comments like these that make people dog you.

ya, I will never ever get this guy (Coug)? Sammy currently has the 28th best QBR in the league, that means almost every team in the ENTIRE league has a QB playing better on their roster right now! Some of these teams may lose their FA QB, but that just means that there may be other FA QB's available that are better than Sammy?

I think there are only two teams looking for a QB next year, us, and SF, I don't see him going to either team? Hous, maybe Cleve, but I don't see that either? Narrows it down to Philly, and that's going to depend on if Kelly is even still there?

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya, he makes it to damn easy to :dhd: him sometimes:suds:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's be honest Sam can play in any system. We know he can make any throw on the field. If I recall a lot of people were saying Bradford would never be a fit in Chips offense because he wasn't a threat to run. He's not. but after he fakes the hand off and uses his great play action and quick release laser beam throwing ability it works pretty much the same. The problem is Chip doesn't care about a good OLine or stud WR's. He let both his Stud Guards leave last year and Sam is taking a beating!! And J. Maclin would be a nice weapon for him instead of the drop happy WR's they have. So Sam might want to move on.

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougie keep up with the ridiculous Sammy love all you want, you can also keep ripping on Davi, doesn't upset me like when you get all defensive with sammy. All I know is that Sammy never did any more for the Rams than Davis did, so if Davis sucks so bad, I guess that doesn't say a lot for Sammy?:noidea:

Are you referring to when Sam was hurt and on the bench?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest Sam can play in any system. We know he can make any throw on the field. If I recall a lot of people were saying Bradford would never be a fit in Chips offense because he wasn't a threat to run. He's not. but after he fakes the hand off and uses his great play action and quick release laser beam throwing ability it works pretty much the same. The problem is Chip doesn't care about a good OLine or stud WR's. He let both his Stud Guards leave last year and Sam is taking a beating!! And J. Maclin would be a nice weapon for him instead of the drop happy WR's they have. So Sam might want to move on.

We need an "in love" icon or a "homer" icon. Coug you lost me at "Let's be honest" :bullshit:

But hey.. Have a Merry Christmas man. Time will tell for Sam. I think he's shown improvement in Chip's offense and I think that is the perfect offense for Sam. He could tear up the Pac 12 with his skills. ;)

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when he won Rookie of the Year. I do like your Avatar Sned that's cool! We should have were those uniforms the other night.
More about the two dudes in the Uniforms Coug, I'm sure!

Looks like that pic of Olsen and Jones could be from one of our many playoff games vs Fran Tarkington and his Purple People Eaters!

Nice work there @Smed55!

:suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like that pic of Olsen and Jones could be from one of our many playoff games vs Fran Tarkington and his Purple People Eaters!

Nice work there @Smed55!

Ya, I really don't do Avi's, finally got my laptop working after 2 years, wasn't able to do that with my IPad, I don't think anyway?I'm not very techie at all. You had to force me to learn how to copy and paste on it, thanks again!

:suds:
Ya, I really don't do Avi's, finally got my laptop working after 2 years, wasn't able to do that with my IPad, I don't think anyway?I'm not very techie at all. You had to force me to learn how to copy and paste on it, thanks again!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice work there @Smed55!
:10:

Not sure exactly when it was, could also be against that Ram killer Joe Kapp?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when he won Rookie of the Year. I do like your Avatar Sned that's cool! We should have were those uniforms the other night.

Thanks, nothing personal, but I don't like yours to much!:) it's to spooky and freaky looking! And as I said earlier, I think you have jinxed Bradford and Foles with ur spooky and freaky Avi's

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...can I have a little more...

Was just counting the minutes til Coug came on here and told us what a great game Game Bradford had! He must be devastated that he didn't lead them to the playoffs in the weakest devision in the NFC?