• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just counting the minutes til Coug came on here and told us what a great game Game Bradford had! He must be devastated that he didn't lead them to the playoffs in the weakest devision in the NFC?

8 Drops Smed. Not this season... But in yesterday's game. The Eagles receivers are pathetic :L not to mention the fumbles. Sam had a pretty good game again. 380 yds to lead the NFL this weekend. once again the Eagles D couldnt stop anything. It will be interesting to see what Sam does. At least the eagle fans are coming around they say it's the receivers and the defense that sucks not Sam.

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 Drops Smed. Not this season... But in yesterday's game. The Eagles receivers are pathetic :L not to mention the fumbles. Sam had a pretty good game again. 380 yds to lead the NFL this weekend. once again the Eagles D couldnt stop anything. It will be interesting to see what Sam does.

Was there a lot of dropped passes that should've been caught? Absolutely, I won't disagree one bit with that. But there was also a lot of instances where Sammy looked like a deer in the headlights and had no clue on what to do. There was also a few times where he could've ran the ball for decent yardage but he didn't trust himself to run. If I'm a GM looking for a QB, I'm not going to go out there trying to sign a guy that doesn't trust himself to make plays when he needs to and is scared to death of taking a hit and getting hurt again.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there a lot of dropped passes that should've been caught? Absolutely, I won't disagree one bit with that. But there was also a lot of instances where Sammy looked like a deer in the headlights and had no clue on what to do. There was also a few times where he could've ran the ball for decent yardage but he didn't trust himself to run. If I'm a GM looking for a QB, I'm not going to go out there trying to sign a guy that doesn't trust himself to make plays when he needs to and is scared to death of taking a hit and getting hurt again.

He gets drilled almost every play? Who cares if he doesn't run he stands in the pocket and makes throws. He's not afraid to step up in the pocket unlike poopey pants Foles. Sam did miss a couple throws but man they probably would have dropped them anyway. And if you throw it 38 times you will miss a couple especially with no running game.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets drilled almost every play? Who cares if he doesn't run he stands in the pocket and makes throws. He's not afraid to step up in the pocket unlike poopey pants Foles. Sam did miss a couple throws but man they probably would have dropped them anyway. And if you throw it 38 times you will miss a couple especially with no running game.

There were quite a few times where he had tons of time in the pocket and didn't couldn't make up his mind. If you can't find anyone after a few seconds, either get out of the pocket and throw it out of bounds and play for another down or try to run it and gain at least a little something out of it. And I don't know if it was Sam or the OC making the play selections but that 4th quarter play selection was awful. They were down three touchdowns and they're throwing little 3-5 yard short routes in the middle of the field! That's just mind boggling and just plain stupid. Sure, it'll make his completion percentage and yardage stats look better but it's not going to help you win any games.
And I have said a few times I believe that I don't think Foles is the answer either! I've said it once and I'll say it again, none of the QB's we currently have on this roster are the answer to our woes! Austin Davis, Shaun Hill, Sam Bradford or Kellen Clemens weren't the answer either! Anyone that's watched this team for the past five years knows this.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were quite a few times where he had tons of time in the pocket and didn't couldn't make up his mind. If you can't find anyone after a few seconds, either get out of the pocket and throw it out of bounds and play for another down or try to run it and gain at least a little something out of it. And I don't know if it was Sam or the OC making the play selections but that 4th quarter play selection was awful. They were down three touchdowns and they're throwing little 3-5 yard short routes in the middle of the field! That's just mind boggling and just plain stupid. Sure, it'll make his completion percentage and yardage stats look better but it's not going to help you win any games.
And I have said a few times I believe that I don't think Foles is the answer either! I've said it once and I'll say it again, none of the QB's we currently have on this roster are the answer to our woes! Austin Davis, Shaun Hill, Sam Bradford or Kellen Clemens weren't the answer either! Anyone that's watched this team for the past five years knows this.

That's the problem when you get down that many points late in a game the defense will give you the little stuff but take away the big play. Almost have to take the little stuff then hope the defense will bite eventually and then you can try for a big play. The pass protection just wasnt there for those big plays to develop. Did you notice Cousins had all day back there to let plays delvelope and WR's get open and actually make good catches. I guess that's why the Eagles are pretty much last in defense. And I agree Chip Kelly sucks

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem when you get down that many points late in a game the defense will give you the little stuff but take away the big play. Almost have to take the little stuff then hope the defense will bite eventually and then you can try for a big play. The pass protection just wasnt there for those big plays to develop. Did you notice Cousins had all day back there to let plays delvelope and WR's get open and actually make good catches. I guess that's why the Eagles are pretty much last in defense. And I agree Chip Kelly sucks

But again, you can't constantly do that in the fourth quarter down as much as they were. Maybe once or twice would've been okay but you have to go deep at some point to at least give yourself a chance. Constantly doing those minimal gain passes isn't going to give your team much of a chance to win when it eats numerous minutes off the clock late in the game when you need every second to count. To me, it shows that Bradford didn't trust his guys. If you don't trust your WR's, it's going to show and it's going to make for a long game and/or season (which it has been with Bradford at the helm for the majority of the games). It's not like the Redskins secondary is that great. They've all been torched numerous times this year. Those WR's could've caught some medium-deep passes if Bradford hadn't lost confidence in them, which shouldn't happen. At that point in the game, you have to take your chances and trust your WR's to catch the ball. Philly should've been in all or nothing mode with their season on the line but were acting like they still had another quarter to play.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 Drops Smed. Not this season... But in yesterday's game. The Eagles receivers are pathetic :L not to mention the fumbles. Sam had a pretty good game again. 380 yds to lead the NFL this weekend. once again the Eagles D couldnt stop anything. It will be interesting to see what Sam does. At least the eagle fans are coming around they say it's the receivers and the defense that sucks not Sam.

So that's two teams that Bradford has played for where the coaching sucks, the receivers suck, the line sucks, but Bradford shines when "allowed to". One is an coincidence, two is a trend.

BTW, 380 yards did not lead the weekend. 56 pass attempts did though.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just counting the minutes til Coug came on here and told us what a great game Game Bradford had! He must be devastated that he didn't lead them to the playoffs in the weakest devision in the NFC?

Beatles reference missed...:gaah:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that's two teams that Bradford has played for where the coaching sucks, the receivers suck, the line sucks, but Bradford shines when "allowed to". One is an coincidence, two is a trend.

BTW, 380 yards did not lead the weekend. 56 pass attempts did though.

Yeah shop I believe it is possible for the same guy to go to two bad teams :noidea: Phillies defense is almost last in the NFL... hard to win games when your defense is the worst that's a fact. Both guards are pretty much terrible on the Oline. Jason peters is simply old and broken. I know he gave up two critical sacks last game it seems to happen every game. It's a joke he got voted to the all pro game. Lane Johnson is pretty good at right tackle. And if you go over to the Philly board or anywhere on social media you'll see people aren't too much complaining about Bradford anymore it is the defense or the Oline or the coach. As a matter fact it seems that they're more worried that Sam might not be back with them now and sign with someone else.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Coog.....Sammy's season will be over soon! :dhd: His team is imploding,:dhd: and he will be home for the post season! :dhd: Face it he still sucks and he will be unemployed soon! :dhd: Hell....Philly's record is 6-9 and our RAMs are 7-8! Just goes to show you that we got the best of the trade!:dhd:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we will reap even more with this year's draft while Philly just has all that it is going to get. Same dinking and dunking is a trend because that is all Sammie is good at both with the Rams and the Eagles. The result is still the same. One definition of insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results. Looks like Sammie and the offenses he ends up with are, well... ...nuts!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Coog.....Sammy's season will be over soon! :dhd: His team is imploding,:dhd: and he will be home for the post season! :dhd: Face it he still sucks and he will be unemployed soon! :dhd: Hell....Philly's record is 6-9 and our RAMs are 7-8! Just goes to show you that we got the best of the trade!:dhd:

Exactly how does he suck? He's rated the 12th best QB in the league by PFF on a Shitty team!! None of Phillies losses are on him. Our record is 7-8 because of our defense. Philly has a terrible defense. Unemployed! Lol he will get paid you will see Zekie poo.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's another good Bradford stat: Chip Kelly was 10-6 in both of his seasons with Foles in Philly. With Bradford in Philly, he's going to miss the playoffs with only 6 or 7 wins.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another good Bradford stat: Chip Kelly was 10-6 in both of his seasons with Foles in Philly. With Bradford in Philly, he's going to miss the playoffs with only 6 or 7 wins.

Umm it's a completly different team? Remember Chip Kelly got rid of all his players last year? How's Foles doing btw?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford was a great, elite QB, wouldn't he have been able to have gotten 10+ wins?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me ask you guys... are you good with going into next season with Case Keenum as our quarterback?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford was a great, elite QB, wouldn't he have been able to have gotten 10+ wins?

Never said he was elite. Just better then anyone on our team. but if the Eagles didn't have the worst defense in the league and good WR's yes 10 wins easy.