• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford was a great, elite QB, wouldn't he have been able to have gotten 10+ wins?

Even Rodgers and Brady have struggled without their skill players in there this year. Both lost yesterday.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Rodgers and Brady have struggled without their skill players in there this year. Both lost yesterday.

Rodgers only has 5 losses behind that line and Brady only has 3 losses with all the key players that've been hurt throughout the season. No way Bradford would've come close to duplicating the success those two have had given their circumstances this season if he was on either team.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite a disappointing season that will conclude with a losing record, Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly remains fully committed to quarterback Sam Bradford.

The Eagles traded Nick Foles and a second-round pick for Bradford in March, but the former No. 1 overall pick's first season in Philadelphia hasn't exactly been a rousing success. Through 13 starts, he's completed 64 percent of his passes for 3,405 yards, 17 touchdowns, and 13 interceptions while taking 27 sacks.

The Eagles reportedly pushed Bradford to sign a lucrative long-term contract before the season, but the parties failed to reach a deal.

Kelly said the Eagles will push again after the season.

"We certainly want Bradford back and we'll do everything we can to get him back," Kelly said Monday in an interview on SportsRadio 94 WIP.

Bradford will become an unrestricted free agent at the end of the league year. It's difficult to gauge what his value will be on the open market, but it's probably fair to speculate he'll be offered significantly less than the Eagles offered him before the season.

Then there's the matter of Kelly's continued employment. While there are no overt signs suggesting the Eagles plan to make a coaching change, it's not a lock Kelly will return. If he does, it's possible the decision on whether to re-sign Bradford will be taken out of his hands.
L

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers only has 5 losses behind that line and Brady only has 3 losses with all the key players that've been hurt throughout the season. No way Bradford would've come close to duplicating the success those two have had given their circumstances this season if he was on either team.

Umm both The Packers and the patriots have way better defense. Phillys Oline sucks. Oh and Sam's team beat the Pats remember? So I think you might be wrong there.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm both The Packers and the patriots have way better defense. Phillys Oline sucks. Oh and Sam's team beat the Pats remember? So I think you might be wrong there.

So you honestly think that if you replaced Aaron Rodgers with Sam Bradford that Green Bay would have 10 or more wins and if you replaced Tom Brady with Sam Bradford that they'd have 12 or more wins?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you honestly think that if you replaced Aaron Rodgers with Sam Bradford that Green Bay would have 10 or more wins and if you replaced Tom Brady with Sam Bradford that they'd have 12 or more wins?

I think if you replace Nick Foles, Case Keenum with Bradford we have more wins.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree to disagree. I don't think Bradford would've done any better than Foles in the Frank Cignetti run offense.

I think Sams ablity to throw the ball (important as a QB) would have kept defenses more honest and they wouldnt be able to stack the box.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an idea about our QB situation next year...what about RG3? I think he got a raw deal in Washington and a new start could be what he needs to get back on track.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an idea about our QB situation next year...what about RG3? I think he got a raw deal in Washington and a new start could be what he needs to get back on track.

I see him fitting in better with the Chip Kelly style offense in Philadelphia if he's going to be back there next year. If not there, I've heard Dallas for him. I'd like to see us draft someone like Brandon Doughty in the 3rd or 4th round. The guy has become a solid quarterback under the tutiledge of Jeff Brohm.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Philly's defense sucks so bad, well then how did they put up 21 points against the New England "Tom Brady led offense?? .......please respond!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd take him before Bradford, that's for sure!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like him! I think it would be awesome to bring him in and let him compete! I've mentioned this before and no one seemed very interested. I say go for it! As long as he signs a low incentive type deal.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Philly's defense sucks so bad, well then how did they put up 21 points against the New England "Tom Brady led offense?? .......please respond!!

Pretty much the only game they have showed up for. Still ranked pretty much last.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I knew all the excuses would come out yet again!

Let's see Coug they lost because their defense sucked, yet as others always want to blame our offense for the D being out there so much? same case here as it was last week for Philly, they were in the game, the offense FAILED to do anything, which puts the D back on the field?
Sammy once again had a lot of garbage stats late when the game was already over! Sammy missed a WIDEOPEN Ertz for a 60 yard TD, he also missed a WIDEOPEN receiver in the end zone, announcers even alluded to him over throwing receivers! (probably receivers fault for not running faster?) speaking of drops, Washington dropped two easy interceptions!
You talk about if we would have had him this year, Sammys ability to throw the ball would have prevented defenses from stacking the box, I call BS, defenses stacked the box Sammys whole career with the Rams, teams dared him to throw the ball, and he still did as he still does today, dink and dunk!

As far as Kelly wanting him next year, it's as others have already said, what's he going to say?

Keep using the oline sucks, his receivers suck, his OC sucks all BS excuses. Tannehill, Bortles, Martiota, Brady, Rodgers, among others have all experienced the same issues, yet they have had better yearS than Sammy has EVER had!

Stop with the excuses and face the fact that Sammy is average at best, he has NEVER "led" any of his teams to a winning record and there a good chance that will never happen!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if you replace Nick Foles, Case Keenum with Bradford we have more wins.

Let me rephrase this: I think if you replace Nick Foles, Case Keenum with Sammy we would have another qb on IR! :hockeysmile: