• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Lions Organization

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions Organization must hate the Fan Base. The Lions have only made the post-season twice since Barry Sanders. Time and time again they find new ways to lose even set records for doing it and now have the Officials involved. They seem to pride themselves with underachievers and blame the Fan Base for their ineptness.

Okay lately, I've been saying the Lions will start out fast and wait to lose. Start out slow and stay within striking distance only to shoot themselves in the foot in the 4th quarter if they don't get blown out and give up. Yes, it's been a pattern pretty much since 2012 that I know of.

William Clay Ford Sr hired Millen to build a West Coast Offense and we seen an Offense trying to outscore their Defense. During the whole Millen era the Lions had a third tier (bottom of the barrel) Defense every year in the League and only once did the Offense make it into the second tier (lower half of the League).

During the Mayhew era the Lions have had a top 5 Offense one year and a top 3 Defense another year. If their Offense shows up their Defense wont or vice versa.

The Fords have owned the Lions for the whole Super Bowl era and not once have they ever tried to put a Super Bowl team together, IMHO. I was reading an article with Golden Tate being disappointed with the fans yesterday. Sure it was all dressed up and nice to pacify the average reader, but I still stand on the Fan Base is being played by the Organization.

Golden Tate disappointed in Detroit Lions fans after loss to Arizona drops team's record to 0-5

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it fair to call the Lions organization well...... An "organization"?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden Tate should be ashamed of the product being presented to the customer.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden Tate should be ashamed of the product being presented to the customer.

y5gCnZ7LmS-8.png

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions Organization must hate the Fan Base. The Lions have only made the post-season twice since Barry Sanders. Time and time again they find new ways to lose even set records for doing it and now have the Officials involved. They seem to pride themselves with underachievers and blame the Fan Base for their ineptness.

Okay lately, I've been saying the Lions will start out fast and wait to lose. Start out slow and stay within striking distance only to shoot themselves in the foot in the 4th quarter if they don't get blown out and give up. Yes, it's been a pattern pretty much since 2012 that I know of.

William Clay Ford Sr hired Millen to build a West Coast Offense and we seen an Offense trying to outscore their Defense. During the whole Millen era the Lions had a third tier (bottom of the barrel) Defense every year in the League and only once did the Offense make it into the second tier (lower half of the League).

During the Mayhew era the Lions have had a top 5 Offense one year and a top 3 Defense another year. If their Offense shows up their Defense wont or vice versa.

The Fords have owned the Lions for the whole Super Bowl era and not once have they ever tried to put a Super Bowl team together, IMHO. I was reading an article with Golden Tate being disappointed with the fans yesterday. Sure it was all dressed up and nice to pacify the average reader, but I still stand on the Fan Base is being played by the Organization.

Golden Tate disappointed in Detroit Lions fans after loss to Arizona drops team's record to 0-5

In Miami, the players demand change. In Detroit, the players blame 0-5 on the fans.

:finger2:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct again Rob, 0-5 does make people talk about the Phins.

Natural comparison right now, all things considered. Rip Miami all you want, but at least they have an owner and a GM who care enough to try and win.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Natural comparison right now, all things considered. Rip Miami all you want, but at least they have an owner and a GM who care enough to try and win.

I've been ripping Miami since Shula was gone. That owner and new GM kept Philbin too long. They could have already had a better system in place when Suh arrived. Maybe even Whiesenhunt. Had they fired him after Incognito's great name was smeared or even maybe one of the two very good defensive minded coaches that got hired this year. Been used to it Rob. Tried telling you these franchises were very similar. Don't go fooling yourself until they prove it to you on the field.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been ripping Miami since Shula was gone. That owner and new GM kept Philbin too long. They could have already had a better system in place when Suh arrived. Maybe even Whiesenhunt. Had they fired him after Incognito's great name was smeared or even maybe one of the two very good defensive minded coaches that got hired this year. Been used to it Rob. Tried telling you these franchises were very similar. Don't go fooling yourself until they prove it to you on the field.

I don't disagree. But I still enjoy and respect them waaaay more than this Mayhew team right now.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Miami, the players demand change. In Detroit, the players blame 0-5 on the fans.

:finger2:

He is right in the fans do suck. Cant disparage him for telling the truth.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is right in the fans do suck. Cant disparage him for telling the truth.
Yeah you can.

There wasn't a single fan who has any responsibility for that pathetic loss yesterday.

Tate has responsibility for it. And he passed the buck to the people that PAID to go watch that bullshit.

Fuck him.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you can.

There wasn't a single fan who has any responsibility for that pathetic loss yesterday.

Tate has responsibility for it. And he passed the buck to the people that PAID to go watch that bullshit.

Fuck him.

Pretty sure Stafford had a lot more to do with the loss then 1 fumble on Tate's part. He is one of the few guys I would keep without a doubt. Everyone else on offense is expendable.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Stafford had a lot more to do with the loss then 1 fumble on Tate's part. He is one of the few guys I would keep without a doubt. Everyone else on offense is expendable.
Who is one of the few guys? Staff? Or Mr. lackOfAccoubatability.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate. Staff does not have the decision making ability to be elite.
Well no shit.

Where have you been for seven years? Lol

You don't have to be an elite QB to win. But it helps when your teammates aren't piss poor excuses for teammates. And that's exactly what Tate is. A malcontent. And one that never owns his own shortcomings. Which is worse.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no shit.

Where have you been for seven years? Lol

You don't have to be an elite QB to win. But it helps when your teammates aren't piss poor excuses for teammates. And that's exactly what Tate is. A malcontent. And one that never owns his own shortcomings. Which is worse.

Tate will win in the right scenario. I dont see Staff winning in any TBH. He is a gunslinger and nothing more. Tate is mad because he made 1 mistake all year and is being lumped in with the guys who are no longer trying.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate will win in the right scenario. I dont see Staff winning in any TBH. He is a gunslinger and nothing more. Tate is mad because he made 1 mistake all year and is being lumped in with the guys who are no longer trying.
Have you paid attention to his body language the last couple of games?

He got benched for a series yesterday too. Titus Young is a nut job, but Tate is about as destructive of a personality. (He's also light years ahead in the intelligence department.)

It'll get ugly with him before his stay in Detroit is over.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you paid attention to his body language the last couple of games?

He got benched for a series yesterday too. Titus Young is a nut job, but Tate is about as destructive of a personality. (He's also light years ahead in the intelligence department.)

It'll get ugly with him before his stay in Detroit is over.

If things dont change next year you may be right. But at least he has the ability to get it done. Hard to control the rest. As long as he puts his best out on the field, I dont care about the little stuff.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If things dont change next year you may be right. But at least he has the ability to get it done. Hard to control the rest. As long as he puts his best out on the field, I dont care about the little stuff.
I can see where you're coming from with that.

He has plenty of talent, no doubt.