• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The LeBron in Winter

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and one in round 1....unfortunately.

There is a private high school in my area that bought the old Cavs floor a few years back when Cleveland got the new arena.

There is a giant X at the spot where MJ hit that shot.

Funny thing is that the school has a pretty terrible basketball team.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad it was against the Hawks, the 21 st , friggin quitter.
How could he walk out midgame when he played 33 minutes in the game? Missed a triple dub by 2 assists in a 12 point win.

You were probably a lot better at this before search engines and stuff.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could he walk out midgame when he played 33 minutes in the game? Missed a triple dub by 2 assists in a 12 point win.

You were probably a lot better at this before search engines and stuff.
Not into nitpicking, the fact is he quit who cares why and who cares what date or against what team or how many points, he quit period.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not into nitpicking, the fact is he quit who cares why and who cares what date or against what team or how many points, he quit period.

Is that a fact?

And it makes a pretty big difference actually.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a fact?

And it makes a pretty big difference actually.
He’s talking about LeBron walking off before the play was whistled. Play continued and eventually Cavs were T’ed for only having 4 on the floor. LeBron had a near triple double in a double digit victory.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s talking about LeBron walking off before the play was whistled. Play continued and eventually Cavs were T’ed for only having 4 on the floor. LeBron had a near triple double in a double digit victory.
Odd occurrence, but clearly not a sign of quitting, Just proves that Janus has an agenda more than anything else.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By "not into nitpicking" you were hoping you could just make it up and not be called out?

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By "not into nitpicking" you were hoping you could just make it up and not be called out?
Are we still on this?, give it up already the guys quit that's it nothing else is the subject or important that even changes the fact. If ya love the guy great who cares and no, all it was was the day before, and you didn't even know it until I bought it up and now you act as though you really care, no you don't. but I understand your man-crush and can't take it. That's fine

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we still on this?, give it up already the guys quit that's it nothing else is the subject or important that even changes the fact. If ya love the guy great who cares and no, all it was was the day before, and you didn't even know it until I bought it up and now you act as though you really care, no you don't. but I understand your man-crush and can't take it. That's fine

You are claiming that he quit. Your baseless opinion.

And you state it without knowing any of the details/facts surrounding the story. Or at least without sharing them here.

There are many reasons a player might go to the locker room early.

Rage quitting in a game where your team won comfortably and you played very well doesn’t add up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

Looks like someone is upset that their opinion wasn't just accepted as fact. What's next? You gonna tell us how you don't watch the NBA because players like Lebron have made it unwatchable?

Just like other clowns who never post on the NBA boards but manage to pop up in a thread about Lebron to show us how little they know.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are claiming that he quit. Your baseless opinion.

And you state it without knowing any of the details/facts surrounding the story. Or at least without sharing them here.

There are many reasons a player might go to the locker room early.

Rage quitting in a game where your team won comfortably and you played very well doesn’t add up.
Sure it does, it adds up to he quit. No excuses, quit, as in walked off the floor while his team was still playing.

Did he leave the game under his own will?, yes, and what's that called?, quitting no spin needed, quit

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Looks like someone is upset that their opinion wasn't just accepted as fact. What's next? You gonna tell us how you don't watch the NBA because players like Lebron have made it unwatchable?

Just like other clowns who never post on the NBA boards but manage to pop up in a thread about Lebron to show us how little they know.
Ha another one, I'm not upset at anything but I see a lot of Lebron lovers going nuts because I posted the truth and they can't take it.
He quit can't spin it any other way, you guys deal with it but it will always remain as a fact.

And yes I can't stand the NBA anymore and have been watching it for 50 plus years prior.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha another one, I'm not upset at anything

Really? Then why are you here?

You never post on the NBA boards...but for some odd reason you felt the need to post your opinion, try to play it off as fact and then, when you got called out...suddenly it's "are we still on this?" "he quit because I said so" nonsense from you.

The game you're talking about was 7 years ago and you're in here posting about it. I'd think that since it's that important to you, you'd be able to backup your opinion with something other than...your opinion.

Can you show us on the doll where Lebron touched you?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact most here probably know I do not care for the guy and didn't like him even when he was here. I could appreciate he helped us win a title I never thought I'd see and also his incredible talent.......but, yeah, thought he was kind of a D. Never cared for his narcissism or drama queen behavior. Also never found it necessary to make things up to support my opinion. That seems to be your thing (and then not owning what you did).

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Then why are you here?

You never post on the NBA boards...but for some odd reason you felt the need to post your opinion, try to play it off as fact and then, when you got called out...suddenly it's "are we still on this?" "he quit because I said so" nonsense from you.

The game you're talking about was 7 years ago and you're in here posting about it. I'd think that since it's that important to you, you'd be able to backup your opinion with something other than...your opinion.

Can you show us on the doll where Lebron touched you?
Ha your blinded love wouldn't even allow you to think this happened. It's not important to me, you guys are having a hissyfit trying to justify it as if it never happened and would ruin his image and career, makes no difference to me.
I didn't post it as an idle statement, it was in connection to a post.

Got called out?, I was right you idiot, there's nothing false but you seem to believe it never happened, it is you who is called out by the truth. Own it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it does, it adds up to he quit. No excuses, quit, as in walked off the floor while his team was still playing.

Did he leave the game under his own will?, yes, and what's that called?, quitting no spin needed, quit

Says you.

With absolutely nothing to back it up.