• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The LeBron in Winter

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read up on it.

You are grossly exaggerating what happened.

He was frustrated and asked for a sub to calm down. He left the floor before the sub was asked in by the ref and got T’d up for it.

He returned to the court a few minutes later and finished the game which his team won.

He messed up for sure. But that isn’t the type of thing that should in any way marr a player’s legacy.
It does if you believe that a black athlete should keep their mouth shut and dribble. And yes, I feel perfectly comfortable saying that’s what motivates this poster. In fact, I would submit his posts in this thread as evidence of the fact that he hates LeBron because of his outspoken stance on many issues. And I would have provided more evidence to back my claim than he has provided to back his claim that LeBron “quit” in a game he actually came back into and played.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say he quit halfway through?, Can't recall that but it makes no difference, you can't accept the fact that he quit and kept making excuses.
Did he or did he not walk off the floor under his own will?, c'mon we all know or documentation has been established, it's ok,
he quit. Big difference if the coach tells you to sit or you just walk off, can't be any planer than that
Did you or did you not attack an outspoken black athlete?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you the date( which none of you even knew about, some NBS fan ) I told you the team, what more do I need?, if you can't research for yourself then too bad, live with it or....here it comes....QUIT

Actually, you gave us a date between games until corrected.

Funny thing is, there is actually a much more recent example you could have used (in the playoffs to boot), but you swung and missed.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say he quit halfway through?, Can't recall that but it makes no difference, you can't accept the fact that he quit and kept making excuses.
Did he or did he not walk off the floor under his own will?, c'mon we all know or documentation has been established, it's ok,
he quit. Big difference if the coach tells you to sit or you just walk off, can't be any planer than that
Yes, you did say that. You also said it was on a day he didn't even play. as others have said there are plenty of reasons to not like Lebron without making up some narrative.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to marr his legacy, just saying what he did constitutes quit, what else could define the circumstance?, a misunderstanding?
Why so eager to say he didn't quit? if walking off the floor under your own will is not quitting what is it?
I'll answer your questions in order....
pissed off and wanted to collect himself for a minute
no
because he didn't quit
see the first reply