• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The LeBron in Winter

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact most here probably know I do not care for the guy and didn't like him even when he was here. I could appreciate he helped us win a title I never thought I'd see and also his incredible talent.......but, yeah, thought he was kind of a D. Never cared for his narcissism or drama queen behavior. Also never found it necessary to make things up to support my opinion. That seems to be your thing (and then not owning what you did).
What did I make up?, I said he quit and showed it so what is made up?. You guys are making up excuses to critique the fact that he quit
He quit period no excuses period so what's the problem?.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact most here probably know I do not care for the guy and didn't like him even when he was here. I could appreciate he helped us win a title I never thought I'd see and also his incredible talent.......but, yeah, thought he was kind of a D. Never cared for his narcissism or drama queen behavior. Also never found it necessary to make things up to support my opinion. That seems to be your thing (and then not owning what you did).

I think most of us here are pretty much in agreement with everything in this post.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says you.

With absolutely nothing to back it up.
I gave you the date( which none of you even knew about, some NBS fan ) I told you the team, what more do I need?, if you can't research for yourself then too bad, live with it or....here it comes....QUIT

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I make up?, I said he quit and showed it so what is made up?. You guys are making up excuses to critique the fact that he quit
He quit period no excuses period so what's the problem?.
When did you prove anything? Maybe he felt a tweak in his hamstring. Maybe he had a family emergency. You're making shit up, there's plenty to not like LeBron for without having to make stuff up

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it does, it adds up to he quit. No excuses, quit, as in walked off the floor while his team was still playing.

Did he leave the game under his own will?, yes, and what's that called?, quitting no spin needed, quit
Game is 48 minutes. He played 33 of the 48. You said he quit halfway through. McFly?

Never mind the guy had a triple double in the game and his team won pretty easily.

Look, you lied, got called on it and wont own it. No more, no less.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha your blinded love wouldn't even allow you to think this happened. It's not important to me, you guys are having a hissyfit trying to justify it as if it never happened and would ruin his image and career, makes no difference to me.
I didn't post it as an idle statement, it was in connection to a post.

Got called out?, I was right you idiot, there's nothing false but you seem to believe it never happened, it is you who is called out by the truth. Own it.
a hissyfit?

Go ahead, trojan, you can use the patented "oh, the irony" if you'd like.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of us here are pretty much in agreement with everything in this post.
Except it's not all true, but act like it is and keep the love doll handy. Meanwhile, the facts remain

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm far less critical of LeBron, I don't mind his personality as much as many here but I do see where they coming from

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you the date( which none of you even knew about, some NBS fan ) I told you the team, what more do I need?, if you can't research for yourself then too bad, live with it or....here it comes....QUIT
I mean, you first tried to give a date he didn't even play. Then you said halfway through when he played 33 minutes in a 48 minute game.

"what more do you need?" could you just stop lying for one?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it's not all true, but act like it is and keep the love doll handy. Meanwhile, the facts remain
The next time you mention a fact here will be the first

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read up on it.

You are grossly exaggerating what happened.

He was frustrated and asked for a sub to calm down. He left the floor before the sub was asked in by the ref and got T’d up for it.

He returned to the court a few minutes later and finished the game which his team won.

He messed up for sure. But that isn’t the type of thing that should in any way marr a player’s legacy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read up on it.

He was frustrated and asked for a sub to calm down. He left the floor before the sub was asked in by the ref and got T’d up for it.

He returned to the court a few minutes later and finished the game which his team won.

He messed up for sure. But that isn’t the type of thing that should in any way marr a player’s legacy.
nor imply he quit on his team.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is 48 minutes. He played 33 of the 48. You said he quit halfway through. McFly?

Never mind the guy had a triple double in the game and his team won pretty easily.

Look, you lied, got called on it and wont own it. No more, no less.
Did I say he quit halfway through?, Can't recall that but it makes no difference, you can't accept the fact that he quit and kept making excuses.
Did he or did he not walk off the floor under his own will?, c'mon we all know or documentation has been established, it's ok,
he quit. Big difference if the coach tells you to sit or you just walk off, can't be any planer than that

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha your blinded love wouldn't even allow you to think this happened.

Except that I'm not and never have been a Lebron fan. In fact, pretty much anyone here will tell you that I've been one of his harsher critics.

Ask anyone here where I put the lions share of the blame for the current state of the Lakers.

It's not important to me,

So, you drop into a board that you never post in, to bitch about something that you claim he did in a game 7 years ago with nothing but your opinion to back it up. And continue to post your opinion about a game from 7 years ago.

But it's not important to you?

lol

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read up on it.

I'm not trying to marr his legacy, just saying what he did constitutes quit, what else could define the circumstance?, a misunderstanding?
Why so eager to say he didn't quit? if walking off the floor under your own will is not quitting what is it?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to marr his legacy, just saying what he did constitutes quit, what else could define the circumstance?, a misunderstanding?
Why so eager to say he didn't quit? if walking off the floor under your own will is not quitting what is it?

Because he didn’t quit.

He took a break with permission from his coach.

He just subbed out illegally.

That isn’t the same thing at all.

Quitting would be what Antonio Brown did with the Bucs this past season.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quitting implies permanence. At least for that game.

He literally went back in a couple minutes later and his sub was waiting for him at the scorer’s table when he went out.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha your blinded love wouldn't even allow you to think this happened. It's not important to me, you guys are having a hissyfit trying to justify it as if it never happened and would ruin his image and career, makes no difference to me.
I didn't post it as an idle statement, it was in connection to a post.

Got called out?, I was right you idiot, there's nothing false but you seem to believe it never happened, it is you who is called out by the truth. Own it.
The problem is your characterization of this as “quitting”. He came back in the very same game?!?!? I get it. Politics has you hating LeBron. That’s your right but don’t pretend that’s not what fuels your hot take.