• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: "The Game" The Ohio State University @ University of Michigan - The Greatest Rivalry in College Football!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fred fella's one of the worst super-homers on this site. He truly thinks Minnesota is great at everything. He also thinks Oregon's loss to conference foe Stanford is worse than Minnesota losing to G5 member Bowling Green. He's a little crazy.
I never said any of that. You lie, that's what you do, it's your thing. Everything I post has substance to back it up, and what you do is lie about what I said because you know you need to to get people to agree with your chosen narrative. Dude, your fb team is kicking ass, I think they could beat Georgia even, not sure why you feel the need to obsess about me? lol It's kind of pathetic if you ask me. No other Ohio St fan has made more than a passing comment if anything, but you've been obsessing about me for months. Are you gay or something? Or are you straight and thinking my profile pic is a self portrait of me? lol

Your boys are possibly going to embarrass and humble Michigan today, focus on that. I'm only cheering for Michigan to keep it close so that they maybe keep their stupid coach, lol.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom! Nice drive michigan takes the lead.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said any of that. You lie, that's what you do, it's your thing. Everything I post has substance to back it up, and what you do is lie about what I said because you know you need to to get people to agree with your chosen narrative. Dude, your fb team is kicking ass, I think they could beat Georgia even, not sure why you feel the need to obsess about me? lol It's kind of pathetic if you ask me. No other Ohio St fan has made more than a passing comment if anything, but you've been obsessing about me for months. Are you gay or something? Or are you straight and thinking my profile pic is a self portrait of me? lol

Your boys are possibly going to embarrass and humble Michigan today, focus on that. I'm only cheering for Michigan to keep it close so that they maybe keep their stupid coach, lol.

I haven't lied about anything. Tell me again how Wisconsin & Oregon have never won a CBB. Or you gonna try to say you've never said that?

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L So much for going for the kill shot, McNamara just whiffed and missed the safety.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom! Nice drive michigan takes the lead.

Great movie. If I picked who I cheered for according to team nicknames, Michigan might get my vote. Wolverine was also my favorite X-Men character, too. Buckeyes? Has to be one of the worst nicknames out there. Gophers? lol Same thing, only cool thing about the Gopher nickname is that the Gopher wins in the end of the movie Caddyshack.

But OSU losing is only good for the non-Michigan B1G teams as Harbaugh keeps his job. So I hope OSU wins just barely, Harbaugh might keep his job that way and the B1G gets a legit contender in the cfp. OSU is too good to lose this game, imo, lame ass moniker aside.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't lied about anything. Tell me again how Wisconsin & Oregon have never won a CBB. Or you gonna try to say you've never said that?
Dude, save that discussion for another time, maybe a Tuesday and in another thread.

What are your thoughts on TODAYS biggest game?

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big sack to keep Bucks out of the EZ. 7-3