• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: "The Game" The Ohio State University @ University of Michigan - The Greatest Rivalry in College Football!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been turtling for the last 2 hours. Was waiting for half time.
Just razzing you. Sorry you had to miss the Int. Good thing we have replay and rewind and all that jazz these days, and BTN will reair the game middle of the night tonight I'm sure?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, save that discussion for another time, maybe a Tuesday and in another thread.

What are your thoughts on TODAYS biggest game?

Answer my question since you incorrectly called me liar.

Did you not say Wisconsin & Oregon have never won a CBB national? You spew lies all the time. And it's comical that you of all people would try to call anyone a liar.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you not say Wisconsin & Oregon have never won a CBB national? You spew lies all the time. And it's comical that you of all people would try to call anyone a liar.
Another thread, another day dude. Can't you fricking EVER let our bs debates go outside of the specific threads for such debates?

No one here wants this discussed here.

I mean, dude, your team is playing in it's biggest game of the year so far, and you are obsessing about me? lol Get a life dude.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohio St has a legit Natl Title contending team this year, wouldn't you rather discuss that?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slowly replacing tin man as the worst alt here....perhaps you're ready to move to the nation
Idiots like you who can't let shit from other threads go when in other non relevant threads are 90% of the problem. I know that I totally get under lots of people's skins and live rent free in your empty skulls, but come on already, lol. CHOOSE not to bring sh1t up as soon as I enter a thread and maybe the thread won't get hijacked??

It takes 2 to tango dude. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Now I know OSU is big brother to you Cincy fans and it's got to be hard to cheer for them, but Michigan winning has to hurt Cincy's chances of getting in, so who you cheering for today, OSU or Michigan?

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insane throw and catch, 10-7 bucks. Mich needs an answer

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiots like you who can't let shit from other threads go when in other non relevant threads are 90% of the problem. I know that I totally get under lots of people's skins and live rent free in your empty skulls, but come on already, lol. CHOOSE not to bring sh1t up as soon as I enter a thread and maybe the thread won't get hijacked??

It takes 2 to tango dude. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Now I know OSU is big brother to you Cincy fans and it's got to be hard to cheer for them, but Michigan winning has to hurt Cincy's chances of getting in, so who you cheering for today, OSU or Michigan?
Tldr again... :yo:

Name one person who is entertained by your stupidity....we will wait. Take your time.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tldr again... :yo:

Name one person who is entertained by your stupidity....we will wait. Take your time.
When money is to be made here for being entertaining to others, I might give a sh1t about being entertaining to others here. Until then I only care to entertain myself.

Let me guess, you think you are incredibly entertaining and that posters here log in hoping you are here because you are just so amazing and funny?