• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6 Reasons Wisconsin Should Make the College Football Playoff if they beat Ohio State

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped reading after the title. tOSU might not make it with a win LOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss has lost 3 of its last 5, and 1 of their 2 wins was against an FCS team. But hey, sure, they can be ahead of 10-2 Wisconsin.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason anyone should consider us is that the team, with its current QB, is undefeated and playing as well as any team. If you could magically spin off this year's Badger team into two teams, the Stave Badgers are 7-0 and would be ranked easily in the top 4. Some people think momentum and current play and form should matter. If you are the type of person who thinks OSU should be penalized for Barrett's injury, then you would be a hypocrite to not have us in contention for a spot.

But I disagree with that logic. In my view, the top four teams based on merit should make it. There is no conceivable argument that we belong in the top four based on our entire resume. I wish we were, and if we started the right quarterback and/or avoided injuries, we probably would be. But we aren't.

Stave SUCKED vs Northwestern. I don't care that he technically didn't start. He was awful and cost them a chance at winning.

Maybe if Gordon didn't have a mental breakdown at halftime of the LSU game, they would have won that one.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not read any reasons, just no no hell no... no.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stave SUCKED vs Northwestern. I don't care that he technically didn't start. He was awful and cost them a chance at winning.

He also hadn't played with the first stringers all season and was still getting over the yips from his benching. He had three picks against Northwestern and one since then. It's not some coincidence.

And even with the three picks, our offense had 14 points and outscored NW in the second. Could you imagine if he actually had played from day one. It was a colossal fuckup which marred an otherwise great season from our staff.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also hadn't played with the first stringers all season and was still getting over the yips from his benching. He had three picks against Northwestern and one since then. It's not some coincidence.

And even with the three picks, our offense had 14 points and outscored NW in the second. Could you imagine if he actually had played from day one. It was a colossal fuckup which marred an otherwise great season from our staff.

If Stave played against LSU no doubt the Badgers win that game and are in the discussion for a playoff birth. Wasn't there some weird thing about him being hurt? There were so many stories around the time of that game I have no clue what is true and what isn't.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Stave played against LSU no doubt the Badgers win that game and are in the discussion for a playoff birth. Wasn't there some weird thing about him being hurt? There were so many stories around the time of that game I have no clue what is true and what isn't.

He had the yips, but he got them after he was benched. He didn't fully recover until midway through the season.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is obvious that most all of you did not read through the complete article and just went to the 6 reasons posted. I just put this here to show thoughts that are out there in the college football world.

But right now if Ohio State is #5 and Wisconsin beats them and FL State loses its championship game why would they not put Wisconsin in front of the team they beat and if FL state loses would they stay in the same place and not fall?

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about if Mizzo wins?

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is obvious that most all of you did not read through the complete article and just went to the 6 reasons posted. I just put this here to show thoughts that are out there in the college football world.

But right now if Ohio State is #5 and Wisconsin beats them and FL State loses its championship game why would they not put Wisconsin in front of the team they beat and if FL state loses would they stay in the same place and not fall?

I could explain all of the flaws in your logic, but I know it won't do any good.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would you put a 2 loss Wisconsin in over a 1 loss Florida State?