• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are stone cold locks to win the NFC again, right?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could absolutely see the Niners losing one more game in the regular season. They will either lose this week to the Ravens or in week 18 to the Lambs. Barring something catastrophic, I don’t see them losing both game.
1 loss is possible, 2 seems impossible. It's really the Ravens though, won't have much trouble with the Rams at home. They only lose that one if they've clinched the 1 seed and are playing subs vs the Rams trying to get in the playoffs.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 loss is possible, 2 seems impossible. It's really the Ravens though, won't have much trouble with the Rams at home. They only lose that one if they've clinched the 1 seed and are playing subs vs the Rams trying to get in the playoffs.
That’s why I say they lose one and not the other.

If they beat the Ravens, they won’t care about the Lambs game while the Lamb MAY be playing for a WC spot. If they lose to the Ravens, than they will need the Lambs game to secure the #1.

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now the script definitely has the Niners clear favorites for sure

If they look good Monday it's pretty much decided. And yet...sometimes bad luck happens to good teams, any given Sunday, etc.
Sure, and upsets can happen. But just between Philly's bad secondary and Dallas' poor run defense, I see each team having a potential fatal flaw. What's SF's potential fatal flaw? Maaaaaybe OL? But Shanahan's scheme mitigates that largely by getting the ball out of Purdys hands quickly and utilizing an extremely diverse running attack with McCaffrey and Deebo. They can physically dominate any defense and that's hard to beat in the playoffs.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, and upsets can happen. But just between Philly's bad secondary and Dallas' poor run defense, I see each team having a potential fatal flaw. What's SF's potential fatal flaw? Maaaaaybe OL? But Shanahan's scheme mitigates that largely by getting the ball out of Purdys hands quickly and utilizing an extremely diverse running attack with McCaffrey and Deebo. They can physically dominate any defense and that's hard to beat in the playoffs.
They also run to the left all the time where Trent is

Other weaknesses are the secondary (not terrible but not top level) and their run defense was not good this last game. But no argument they look like the most complete team.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using Kittle and Juice as primary blockers also helps mitigate the weak OL. Having a first ballot HOF LT doesn’t hurt to help carry the load either.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Eagles have a problem. It wears No. 11, and it wears headsets, and it’s tearing the team apart. For the second consecutive game, superstar receiver A.J. Brown was visibly upset at the Eagles’ play calls on the field. For the second consecutive game, standing at his locker after the game, Brown declined to address the state of the Eagles. “I’m not about to talk. It ain’t nothing to say,” Brown said, smiling. Eager to clarify the source of his dissatisfaction, Brown told the media, “It ain’t directed toward y’all.” That’s because, according to teammates, it’s directed toward the coaching staff. [...] That said, a veteran captain openly disrespecting his coaches is more than just a bad look. It’s locker room poison. “Any time you have bad body language from a leader like that, other guys see it, and it’s not good,” said one veteran.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles could be the first team in 37 years to start 10-1 or better and not win their division. Yikes!!!

Eagles’ historic meltdown raises questions about Nick Sirianni’s leadership - NBCSP
Collapses like this don’t happen. They can’t happen. But three times since 1960 they have happened. Sirianni has overseen a historic meltdown. A No. 1 seed, a division title were both within the Eagles’ reach if they could have just protected a couple 4th-quarter leads. And now they’re facing the likely prospect of life as a road wild-card team and the likelihood that they’ll become the first team since those 1986 Jets to open a season 10-1 or better and not win their division. Barring an improbable postseason run – and how are you going to beat good teams on the road when you can’t beat a 3-12 West Coast team at home after leading by 15 at halftime – this will go down as one of the most disappointing seasons in Eagles history. The Eagles, a team that nearly won a Super Bowl in February, that was 10-1 a month ago, that was in control of the No. 1 seed in the NFC just three weeks ago, now finds itself desperate for answers after yet another mind-boggling team-wide debacle. And Sirianni’s utter inability to find any way to stop the bleeding week after week is alarming. So far, he’s had no answers. None. Just the same old cliches about staying together and working harder.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was telling some of my buddies this about the Eagles at the beginning of the season. It is TOUGH to get back to the Super Bowl, whether you win or lose. It's such a grind. The elite teams (often with elite QB's) can seem to make it work to get to multiple SB's, but most teams are lucky to get to just one Super Bowl with most their main roster intact.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was telling some of my buddies this about the Eagles at the beginning of the season. It is TOUGH to get back to the Super Bowl, whether you win or lose. It's such a grind. The elite teams (often with elite QB's) can seem to make it work to get to multiple SB's, but most teams are lucky to get to just one Super Bowl with most their main roster intact.
I honestly thought at the start of the season that we were going to see the Eagles and Chiefs return to the SB - that was my prediction. Fascinating how both seem to now have parallel struggles making it to the finish line.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East is weak again? AZ beat the Eagles and Cowboys?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the thread where Cowboys fans were laughing at the Rams giving up 1st round draft picks??

Bwahahahaha

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East is weak again? AZ beat the Eagles and Cowboys?
Well, yea, AZ beat the Eagles and Cowboys and lost to Washington by 4 and the Giants by 3. For what was supposed to be a very down year, Gotta say that the Cards were shockingly good against the NFC East.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the thread where Cowboys fans were laughing at the Rams giving up 1st round draft picks??

Bwahahahaha
No, jackass, this is the thread where Cowboy fans are surprised, excited and more than a little pumped that they all of a sudden have a shot at the #2 seed.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, jackass, this is the thread where Cowboy fans are surprised, excited and more than a little pumped that they all of a sudden have a shot at the #2 seed.

Ahhh another let down year for you in the end huh. Has it been over 20 years??

Hahaha

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In October with a hurt QB sure.

But AZ?? They gonna get a top 5 pick

Lolol
So you want to talk injuries but you want to ignore that Dallas played Arizona without 3 starting OL and two of whom are Hall of Famers?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yea, AZ beat the Eagles and Cowboys and lost to Washington by 4 and the Giants by 3. For what was supposed to be a very down year, Gotta say that the Cards were shockingly good against the NFC East.

West was kreeepy good again. What’s up with Purdy? Is he back after that Christmas game or is he still weird late in the season

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas trips have been fun, I was to the old stadium 3 times and the Jerrys new house once and the fans were all cool. Many Packer fans are Cowboy haters but I never had anything against them. Growing up through the late 60s being only 7 when Lombardi won his first Super bowl I saw about 25 years of mediocre football until Favre arrived. During thise years you had to pick a team you wanted to win it all since my local team was not going to. I picked the Cowboys and my brother picked the Steelers so we had some good battles through the 70s and 80s.

I do a lot of tailgating now at Lambeau at almost every home game and have a life time goal to see the Packers play in every NFL stadium and when I go visit new stadiums I always roam the tailgate area to see what is done in different areas picking up new ideas or sharing some of mine and they almost always invite you to have one with them except in Philly. This year has been crazy with 5 away games with 3 done and 2 more to go to with the next one Monday night to play the New Jersery Giants

Us Bear fans with the hatred of GB actually gave you a warm welcome....surprising to say the least.