• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are stone cold locks to win the NFC again, right?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Philly and Dallas both win out, think I heard Philly wins on tie breakers.

Don’t know how that’s possible while they aren’t in first now, but I think I heard it.
Right now, Dallas is 4-1 in division while Philly is 3-1. If both teams win out, the divisional record is no longer the tiebreaker (they will both be 5-1).
It then goes to the conference record and Philly would have the edge there.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah this lil OP of mine is looking rough

They just took two uppercuts, they look tired no fault of their own there's a reason repeating is hard. And the schedule matters they hit the rough patch and won the first few no one expected them to win them all

Eagles still very much a contender

They did play the 9ers and Cowboys who both had 10 days to prepare for them so that certainly gave them a boost against the Eagles.

However this Eagle's team overall this season haven't been great. I mean how many times did you hear earlier in the season "This Eagles' team is winning and they haven't even played great yet." Well week 14 is in the books so I think at this point we're not going to see the Eagles shift into another gear.

They still are very much in the mix of things but it's clear losing both coordinators has hurt them and I don't think we'll be seeing 2022's Eagle's team walking through that door this year.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through 13 weeks my team is 10-3 and yet in each of the thirteen times I’ve felt miserable after each and every game. Even when they won, they played shitty. This team wasn’t ready. I think the coordinators are in over their head.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when they were winning every week there were cracks showing. I think the coaching is an issue for sure but I also think there are holes on the roster being exposed.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when they were winning every week there were cracks showing. I think the coaching is an issue for sure but I also think there are holes on the roster being exposed.
I agree with that. The safety and LB positions are put together with chewing gum and scotch tape. Teams are picking on the middle of the field personnel vs the Eagles. I don’t know how you fix that or scheme around that. But there’s no excuse for the offense. They should be chugging like the Niners and Cowboys offenses and yet they aren’t even close.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did play the 9ers and Cowboys who both had 10 days to prepare for them so that certainly gave them a boost against the Eagles.

However this Eagle's team overall this season haven't been great. I mean how many times did you hear earlier in the season "This Eagles' team is winning and they haven't even played great yet." Well week 14 is in the books so I think at this point we're not going to see the Eagles shift into another gear.

They still are very much in the mix of things but it's clear losing both coordinators has hurt them and I don't think we'll be seeing 2022's Eagle's team walking through that door this year.
Like I said, very difficult to repeat

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that. The safety and LB positions are put together with chewing gum and scotch tape. Teams are picking on the middle of the field personnel vs the Eagles. I don’t know how you fix that or scheme around that. But there’s no excuse for the offense. They should be chugging like the Niners and Cowboys offenses and yet they aren’t even close.
In regards to last nights game, it didn't help that THREE of their best offensive weapons ALL had key fumbles. Credit the Cowboys defense for forcing those fumbles but shit, if that happens it's almost impossible to win.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Philly and Dallas both win out, think I heard Philly wins on tie breakers.

Don’t know how that’s possible while they aren’t in first now, but I think I heard it.
Once we beat Arizona we'll jump the cowboys, since they lost to them.

Eagles loss to the Jets is an AFC loss. Not as bad.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding ding ding. Even if the DC was a twink.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 fumbles by your 3 top offensive players is the coach not focusing on the right things during the week. Brian Johnson is completely clueless. And while he tries to get a clue each week he doesn't have time for the basics. That's why it's a flag or a turnover half the plays.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Eagle fans, look at the bright side, your boys get to go to Seattle next week and further embarrass the hapless Seahawks and get right for the play-off push.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do not win the division the best they can do is a 5th seed wild card
This is true. I wasnt thinking when I posted that last night

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In regards to last nights game, it didn't help that THREE of their best offensive weapons ALL had key fumbles. Credit the Cowboys defense for forcing those fumbles but shit, if that happens it's almost impossible to win.
True, and those fumbles were compounded by the fact that they were all after chunk plays that moved the sticks. Total momentum killers. The Eagles have Wash, Giants twice and the Seahawks coming up. Can't see them having less than 13 wins when all's said and done. Cowboys still have @Bills, @Dolphins, home for Lions and the Boys aren't as good on the road. A couple of possible L's in that stretch yet. The division is still the Eagles to lose. Have to get Hurts healthy though and the defense has to start getting their shit together or they could have a quick exit in the play-offs.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, and those fumbles were compounded by the fact that they were all after chunk plays that moved the sticks. Total momentum killers. The Eagles have Wash, Giants twice and the Seahawks coming up. Can't see them having less than 13 wins when all's said and done. Cowboys still have @Bills, @Dolphins, home for Lions and the Boys aren't as good on the road. A couple of possible L's in that stretch yet. The division is still the Eagles to lose. Have to get Hurts healthy though and the defense has to start getting their shit together or they could have a quick exit in the play-offs.
Yeah they still control it if they win them all. I don't know exactly where they are with the tie breakers though. The Eagles have it now but if they lose to an NFC team and the Cowboys lose to an AFC it might flip it over to the Cowboys.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they still control it if they win them all. I don't know exactly where they are with the tie breakers though. The Eagles have it now but if they lose to an NFC team and the Cowboys lose to an AFC it might flip it over to the Cowboys.
Yeah, the tie break scenarios won't be ironed out until the last day but your Eagles are in the driver's seat right now. Dallas needs to win out, imo to have a real shot at taking away the division. Momentum is on Dallas' side but things can change quickly as we've seen. Washington and Seattle should be no match but for whatever reason, both teams seem to play your boys tough. The Gmen, not so much although Devito is rallying them and makes that stupid Daniel Jones extension look even dumber. I will be really surprised if the Eagles finish with only 12 wins but there could be one loss in those 4. 13-14 wins is really where they should end up but San Fran getting the #1 seed would hurt. The bye is much needed this year.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to see Dallas winning out.
C'mon It's Dallas. They don't beat many winning team and they struggle on the road.

least that is the narritive

as Kittle said...Fuck Dallas

lol

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the tie break scenarios won't be ironed out until the last day but your Eagles are in the driver's seat right now. Dallas needs to win out, imo to have a real shot at taking away the division. Momentum is on Dallas' side but things can change quickly as we've seen. Washington and Seattle should be no match but for whatever reason, both teams seem to play your boys tough. The Gmen, not so much although Devito is rallying them and makes that stupid Daniel Jones extension look even dumber. I will be really surprised if the Eagles finish with only 12 wins but there could be one loss in those 4. 13-14 wins is really where they should end up but San Fran getting the #1 seed would hurt. The bye is much needed this year.
Yeah, I'm worried about having to beat Spit Shine Tommy twice in 3 weeks