• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are stone cold locks to win the NFC again, right?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, That’s just complete, comical bull shit. you can’t possibly even believe any of that is accurate. Making stuff up becomes your MO and gets intertwined with your passive aggressive attacks. your comment doesn’t even make any sense other than I guess to help you justify things. Eagles fans are scum bags. That isn't just coming from Cowboy fans, look around, and you attempt to justify it like that is silly. After all these years it’s just a city of low self esteem victims that always feel the world is out to get them, while All the world is doing is calling a spade a spade.

if you want to know the truth to Cowboy fans, Eagles are just one of three. Right now your team is doing the best so you nudge forward a little in front, but to Eagles fans the Cowboys are their life blood and you are all completely obsessed with your hatred of the Cowboys. You want proof? About 10% of the other Cowboy board I post on is Eagles fans pretending to be Cowboy fans. It’s like a sickness. Me, I hope the Eagles get the #1 seed assuming that the Cowboys don’t (obviously I’m hoping the Cowboys somehow get it) because I’d rather play them over SF, so at some point this year I’ll likely be rooting for the Eagles to win games.
We’re talking about the same thing you just don’t realize it. Ever since Dwight Clark the Cowboys fanbase has strutted like they’re royalty. Meanwhile, all Cowboys have had since then is one four year window surrounded by underachieving. You saying one of three is indicative of that. Cowboys fans still think they’re the class of the NFC East and it’s just not true.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re talking about the same thing you just don’t realize it. Ever since Dwight Clark the Cowboys fanbase has strutted like they’re royalty. Meanwhile, all Cowboys have had since then is one four year window surrounded by underachieving. You saying one of three is indicative of that. Cowboys fans still think they’re the class of the NFC East and it’s just not true.
Again, that's just total bull shit. To try and spin the conversation away from the huge % of dirt bag Eagles fans and towards Cowboys fans in any way is just silly as is trying to portray some ridiculous image of Cowboy fans as being relevant. It's not Cowboy fans, it's everyone who calls Eagles fans trash.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now we can count those 90's teams?

boy...Do I feel better.
Three additional championships helps.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, that's just total bull shit. To try and spin the conversation away from the huge % of dirt bag Eagles fans and towards Cowboys fans in any way is just silly as is trying to portray some ridiculous image of Cowboy fans as being relevant. It's not Cowboy fans, it's everyone who calls Eagles fans trash.
I don’t even accept your premise that the majority of Eagles fans are uncouth assholes. It’s ridiculous. Every fanbase has an ugly segment. If you want to say the Eagles have 10% of the group and not 5% of the group fine. I disagree but the point of view is defensible. You’re maintaining that it’s over 50%. That’s just absurd and lazy. It’s not your fault though. Lazy national media have been running with that story for decades. Meanwhile, the loudest voices on that shit have never been to Philly and never attended games there.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now we can count those 90's teams?

boy...Do I feel better.
Three additional championships helps.
Nobody said they didn’t count. You need to read better.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been to 26 different NFL stadiums and in only 1 stadium did I see a fan take his junk out trying to piss on opposing teams fans. He missed most of them but did hit some as he spun around taking aim. This was of course in Philly and yes they do live up to the reputation they have.
Good, don't come back.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only responded to this one to show you evidence of my claim.
It's all good but I see it LOL. It's the Hoop, these kinds of ankle biters are all over the place. I like the mix, need bad trolls to play with here.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is your problem, Sir.

these "facts" tend to cchanc by the week in football.

maybe there will be other examples down the road
If you think this Eagles win was the game where suddenly Purdy was considered a good QB then you're probably not thinking straight.