• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are stone cold locks to win the NFC again, right?

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you're a prisoner of the moment. They look great, likely the best team in the NFC, but there are other very good teams capable of beating them 'any given Sunday'

Be interesting to see what they look like vs Baltimore
In the NFL any team is capable of beating anyone. That doesn’t change the fact that San Fran healthy is arguably the best team in football

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you're a prisoner of the moment. They look great, likely the best team in the NFC, but there are other very good teams capable of beating them 'any given Sunday'

Be interesting to see what they look like vs Baltimore
Of course, in fact they might lose again this season, but when healthy and when it’s do or die I don’t see it. Now if they fall all over themselves with turnovers they can lose. That’s why the nfl will go ahead and finish the season. Anything is possible

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the NFL any team is capable of beating anyone. That doesn’t change the fact that San Fran healthy is arguably the best team in football
No doubt, but the distance between them and the other good teams isn't huge

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re a fan of the team. Tell me their weakness, right side of the Oline? That’s about all I’ve got

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the nfc there seems to be a little gap between them and the others. Outside of Detroit San Fran has just beat the other arguably 2 best teams in the nfc by a combined score of 84-29

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, in fact they might lose again this season, but when healthy and when it’s do or die I don’t see it. Now if they fall all over themselves with turnovers they can lose. That’s why the nfl will go ahead and finish the season. Anything is possible
And the they might lose to the Eagles in the playoffs, who knows?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re a fan of the team. Tell me their weakness, right side of the Oline? That’s about all I’ve got
That and the DBs, again no team is perfect or super dominant. I agree, favorites, Vegas has them #1 to win it all now by a pretty good margin. But no one is a lock (my OP notwithstanding LOL)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their only good OL are Williams (arguably the best tackle in the game WHEN HE PLAYS) and Kittle (arguably the best blocking TE in the game). The rest of the OL is trash.

The DBs are probably better than you would think, but still lower than average. Especially after losing Hufanga.

DL is all-time good. LBs are solid. 2 OMG WRs. Arguably the best RB in the game. Best FB in the game. Tier 2 QB who is on the rise and may win MVP this year.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Offensive line is a major concern and the under-the-radar reason why the 9ers tend to struggle when they are down because the offensive line will simply will struggle to hold up in protection when it's an obvious passing situation.

What you saw with the Eagles game for example is after the first quarter they went to a more classic West Coast Offense style with a quick passing game that was more like an extended running game and just didn't give the Eagles defensive line a chance to get to Purdy.

Secondary is iffy and I think I speak for most 9er fans that you hold your breath every time you see a deep shot. It's been playing better of late though as they tweaked the lineup a bit and I feel our DC has gotten a better feel for what he has with the roster and has been gameplanning and calling games better.

Team tends to lose focus in games and sometimes against lesser competition. You look at the rest of their schedule and the Ravens should be the only team to give them a serious run but I would not be shocked if they lost against one of the other teams on their schedule.

Shanahan can outsmart himself at times and sometimes he'll go into "protect the lead" mode too soon and let opponents back into games. He hasn't done that as much this season as you can tell by the fact the 9ers lead the league in double-digit wins and the lowest scoring they've had in a win is 27. But I fear in the playoffs he's at risk at playing it safe and not doing the things that lead to getting a lead in the first place.

When all the key pieces are healthy and they fire on all cylinders it's no question the best team in football and that's not me being a fan. It's just overall the most talented roster in the league.

Doesn't mean they can't lose but you really have to hit them hard and early and force them out of being able to use every tool on offense they want to use and narrow their options.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes it doesn't require a lot.

You sure do crave my attention an awful lot. When do you come out to the wife?
you tell me DJ. You seem to know more about me than I do.

crave your attention OR pointing out stupid?

toss up

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their only good OL are Williams (arguably the best tackle in the game WHEN HE PLAYS) and Kittle (arguably the best blocking TE in the game). The rest of the OL is trash.

The DBs are probably better than you would think, but still lower than average. Especially after losing Hufanga.

DL is all-time good. LBs are solid. 2 OMG WRs. Arguably the best RB in the game. Best FB in the game. Tier 2 QB who is on the rise and may win MVP this year.
LBs solid, they are the best duo in the NFL hands down.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBs solid, they are the best duo in the NFL hands down.
But not “all time” level. That was my point. The DL should be in discussions with any other DL in the history of the game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just continue to prove themselves as the biggest scum bag fans around

Bwahahahaha! Old man got played by social media. It was 50 degrees in Philly. Rain all day up until kick off. How do you get snowballs in 50 degree weather?!?!?