• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are stone cold locks to win the NFC again, right?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you're a prisoner of the moment. They look great, likely the best team in the NFC, but there are other very good teams capable of beating them 'any given Sunday'

Be interesting to see what they look like vs Baltimore
That Christmas night game is must see TV… good thing my MIL is a football fan.

Her daughter on the other hand… will be watching 90 Day Fiance or some such

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahahaha! Old man got played by social media. It was 50 degrees in Philly. Rain all day up until kick off. How do you get snowballs in 50 degree weather?!?!?
Those fuckers brought their own...

The video doesn't say it was from this week's game and as far as old man goes we are like the same age. You are almost 50 right? :noidea:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those fuckers brought their own...

The video doesn't say it was from this week
It does say the recipients were 49er fans, but those didn’t look like 49er jerseys.

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter. Those were clearly Eagles fans in Philly. Who they were throwing at is immaterial.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does say the recipients were 49er fans, but those didn’t look like 49er jerseys.

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter. Those were clearly Eagles fans in Philly. Who they were throwing at is immaterial.
Exactly! What’s important is that people run down Philadelphia sports fans so that they can improve their self esteem with their virtue signaling. Meanwhile, you can find choice video of fans showing their ass from everyone of the fanbases in the NFL. You can assault referees with beer bottles in Cleveland. People can get stabbed and killed in Dodgers Stadium. But in the 70s Philly fans threw snowballs at Santa so forever and ever when sports fans want to feel good about themselves it’s written in stone that they come for Philadelphia. It’s regulations.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! What’s important is that people run down Philadelphia sports fans so that they can improve their self esteem with their virtue signaling. Meanwhile, you can find choice video of fans showing their ass from everyone of the fanbases in the NFL. You can assault referees with beer bottles in Cleveland. People can get stabbed and killed in Dodgers Stadium. But in the 70s Philly fans threw snowballs at Santa so forever and ever when sports fans want to feel good about themselves it’s written in stone that they come for Philadelphia. It’s regulations.
I can guarantee you that Marlins fans have never pelted Mets fans with snowballs.

I challenge you to provide THAT video.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Self esteem? That’s laying the BS passive aggressiveness on pretty thick. Truth is The scum always rises to the top In Philly. Thank God they closed the old vet at least. Baby steps I guess.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That damn Greenlaw can bring the worst out of people. Ha. Actually i didnt think the big man did anything.

He got involved in the initial scuffle, because he was right there. And then he was pointing and talking, and flapping his gums. Then he got poked in the mouth sand everything went from there. But he had no business being there.

I think I heard today Disandro and Greenlaw had some jawing going on between those two in warmups before the game.....
Mustve carried on at that moment.....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I heard today Disandro and Greenlaw had some jawing going on between those two in warmups before the game.....
Mustve carried on at that moment.....

As a Dallas fan , I actually love Greenlaw. He and Warner are the most physical LB duo in the league, just ahead of Smith and Queen of the Ravens.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Self esteem? That’s laying the BS passive aggressiveness on pretty thick. Truth is The scum always rises to the top In Philly. Thank God they closed the old vet at least. Baby steps I guess.
Perfect example! Cowboys fans. Since Jeffrey Lurie purchased the team in 96 the Eagles have been better than “America’s Team”. In order for Cowboys fans to deal with that circumstance they need to feel like Eagles fans are the devil and that they are so blessed to not be them. It’s how dying franchises deal with the reality that the organization died.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have been to 26 different NFL stadiums and in only 1 stadium did I see a fan take his junk out trying to piss on opposing teams fans. He missed most of them but did hit some as he spun around taking aim. This was of course in Philly and yes they do live up to the reputation they have.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been to 26 different NFL stadiums and in only 1 stadium did I see a fan take his junk out trying to piss on opposing teams fans. He missed most of them but did hit some as he spun around taking aim. This was of course in Philly and yes they do live up to the reputation they have.
You failed to mention that he was quoting Bible scripture and feeding hungry children at the same time. How dare you try to disparage the lovely, saintly people who inhabit the loving city that is Philadelphia.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect example! Cowboys fans. Since Jeffrey Lurie purchased the team in 96 the Eagles have been better than “America’s Team”. In order for Cowboys fans to deal with that circumstance they need to feel like Eagles fans are the devil and that they are so blessed to not be them. It’s how dying franchises deal with the reality that the organization died.
now this is just stupid fantasy fluff.

not surprising but clearly trolling.

America's Team made you look desperate.

keep working.
:wash:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just ridiculous. I mean, Every fan base has to admit they have their piece of shit, dirtbag fans. But, with the Eagles, it seems the non-piece of shit fans are the minority. You can point out a story proving every team has had incidents but with the Eagles it’s like every single person has a story to tell about them. It’s not made up. I know people who had incidents just last year and one who ended up being part of an article from I think two years ago. It’s just a bunch of total scum bags and it still happens today even if not as bad as it was. That of course doesn’t mean every Eagles fan is like that and there are many examples on here alone of fans who aren’t.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, That’s just complete, comical bull shit. you can’t possibly even believe any of that is accurate. Making stuff up becomes your MO and gets intertwined with your passive aggressive attacks. your comment doesn’t even make any sense other than I guess to help you justify things. Eagles fans are scum bags. That isn't just coming from Cowboy fans, look around, and you attempt to justify it like that is silly. After all these years it’s just a city of low self esteem victims that always feel the world is out to get them, while All the world is doing is calling a spade a spade.

if you want to know the truth to Cowboy fans, Eagles are just one of three. Right now your team is doing the best so you nudge forward a little in front, but to Eagles fans the Cowboys are their life blood and you are all completely obsessed with your hatred of the Cowboys. You want proof? About 10% of the other Cowboy board I post on is Eagles fans pretending to be Cowboy fans. It’s like a sickness. Me, I hope the Eagles get the #1 seed assuming that the Cowboys don’t (obviously I’m hoping the Cowboys somehow get it) because I’d rather play them over SF, so at some point this year I’ll likely be rooting for the Eagles to win games.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just ridiculous. I mean, Every fan base has to admit they have their piece of shit, dirtbag fans. But, with the Eagles, it seems the non-piece of shit fans are the minority. You can point out a story proving every team has had incidents but with the Eagles it’s like every single person has a story to tell about them. It’s not made up. I know people who had incidents just last year and one who ended up being part of an article from I think two years ago. It’s just a bunch of total scum bags and it still happens today even if not as bad as it was. That of course doesn’t mean every Eagles fan is like that and there are many examples on here alone of fans who aren’t.

Dallas trips have been fun, I was to the old stadium 3 times and the Jerrys new house once and the fans were all cool. Many Packer fans are Cowboy haters but I never had anything against them. Growing up through the late 60s being only 7 when Lombardi won his first Super bowl I saw about 25 years of mediocre football until Favre arrived. During thise years you had to pick a team you wanted to win it all since my local team was not going to. I picked the Cowboys and my brother picked the Steelers so we had some good battles through the 70s and 80s.

I do a lot of tailgating now at Lambeau at almost every home game and have a life time goal to see the Packers play in every NFL stadium and when I go visit new stadiums I always roam the tailgate area to see what is done in different areas picking up new ideas or sharing some of mine and they almost always invite you to have one with them except in Philly. This year has been crazy with 5 away games with 3 done and 2 more to go to with the next one Monday night to play the New Jersery Giants