• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Dak Prescott Thread

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Dak Prescott is MVP caliber, how much will he get paid? He will likely make more than GOff or Wentz, as he is better in the pocket and outside the pocket.

@PhoenixEagles1 can admit he was wrong in this thread when he's ready.

Crickets from the moocher sympathizer.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a moron pure and simple. Trubisky is way way better then Dak and it's not even close. Trubisky is just scratching the surface and is better and will continue to get even better. Dak is nowhere near a top half QB and would not start on many teams. By seasons end even morons like you will have no choice but to see the light. How ever back to my original statement any fan can comment on any QB regardless if their QB is any good or not, the two have nothing to do with each other. I would never want Dak as my QB even if Trubs was as bad as you make believe. It's not my fault you can't evaluate QBs.

Had to bump this gem of a post. It's season end now, does anyone see Trubisky as way better? The same? Or not in the same zip code? I heard rumors of the Bears trading for Dalton. :D What you say @noonthirtyjoe ? How do you like him now? Have you seen the light you spoke of? Probably not.
Will Trubisky start next season or do they trade and start Dalton?

I especially like the part about not being able to evaluate QBs. So ironic.

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to bump this gem of a post. It's season end now, does anyone see Trubisky as way better? The same? Or not in the same zip code? I heard rumors of the Bears trading for Dalton. :D What you say @noonthirtyjoe ? How do you like him now? Have you seen the light you spoke of? Probably not.

I still cringe at the amount of draft picks they gave up to move up 1 spot.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow...Noonthirty!!! You went that far out on a limp for Trubisky? That one is hard to live down...LOL!!!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey @noonthirtyjoe balls in your court for a rebuttal.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep...noonthirtyjoe became legendary with that post. Top 5 all time opinion right there

i also enjoyed this past summer when a cleveland fan referred to Baker being a better leader than Dak and soon to be the face of the NFL

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep...noonthirtyjoe became legendary with that post. Top 5 all time opinion right there

i also enjoyed this past summer when a cleveland fan referred to Baker being a better leader than Dak and soon to be the face of the NFL

He walked that back, after he got called out by many.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a moron pure and simple. Trubisky is way way better then Dak and it's not even close. Trubisky is just scratching the surface and is better and will continue to get even better. Dak is nowhere near a top half QB and would not start on many teams. By seasons end even morons like you will have no choice but to see the light. How ever back to my original statement any fan can comment on any QB regardless if their QB is any good or not, the two have nothing to do with each other. I would never want Dak as my QB even if Trubs was as bad as you make believe. It's not my fault you can't evaluate QBs.

lel @noonthirtyjoe

Good times, good times!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Trubisky is just scratching the surface and will continue to get better".

:pound:

And then he said others can't evaluate QB's.