• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Dak Prescott Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about when he has 3-5 seconds and makes one read? Or throws the ball no where near anyone repeatedly? What about when they run an rpo and he can’t even do that?
How bout when they rush for 162 yards and Mitch can’t get a touchdown?
Just seems there have been situations that are exactly what you say he needs and he still can’t get it done.....
But he does get it done. He puts us in a position to win most every time and we miss a easy FG for the win. I'm sorry but if you don't think having a horrible run game and a horrible Oline and bad play calling and leading the league in WR drops effects a QBs ratings and play then there just is no reason to have a conversation. Yes it's all Mitch you win.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there was no way those two sideline catches were good.

Those two catches were amazing...………..I am literally surprised that the ref didn't atleast call one of those catches incomplete...….Dak knew exactly where to throw those balls...…..pin perfect.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two catches were amazing...………..I am literally surprised that the ref didn't atleast call one of those catches incomplete...….Dak knew exactly where to throw those balls...…..pin perfect.
Dak Prescott has made strides this season his intangibles are amazing, you can tell this guy wants to be great and is hungry to win. Statistically he’s a top 5 QB this season, and over time he’ll turn out to be just that. Dak Prescott had a great game, Zeke, the defense & coaching staff really let him down last night; he was the only one doing anything to help his team. That O-line also did a great job of keeping him clean the entire game.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak Prescott has made strides this season his intangibles are amazing, you can tell this guy wants to be great and is hungry to win. Statistically he’s a top 5 QB this season, and over time he’ll turn out to be just that. Dak Prescott had a great game, Zeke, the defense & coaching staff really let him down last night; he was the only one doing anything to help his team. That O-line also did a great job of keeping him clean the entire game.

Do you think he had the option to audible on those three plays that went handoff, handoff, incomplete short pass to Elliott?
Did he have a chance to read the defense or was he simply following orders from the coaches?

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think he had the option to audible on those three plays that went handoff, handoff, incomplete short pass to Elliott?
Did he have a chance to read the defense or was he simply following orders from the coaches?
Im not sure he had the option to audible, and from what I saw in that 4th down call the receivers were covered pretty well and Zeke was one on one with a safety. Looking back I wish Dak would’ve kept the ball and ran on that 2nd down play tho.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know as I wasn't on the sidelines, but those play calls and the fair catch didn't do anything to keep Garrett employed.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He always has the option to audible and does so constantly, probably too often. They change the plays more based on matchups than whether or not Dak thinks it's a good play that was called. Dak isn't supposed to change the play just because he would have called something different himself. Dallas becomes predictable with their audibles and it gets them into trouble a lot. If you look at what Minny did last night, it happens every week. A team shows one look and then switches and as soon as they switch Dallas audibles and then they often switch back and leave Dallas with the play clock running down and a play they don't want against a certain defense. This has been a problem ever since Romo was the QB. When you are too consistent with your tendencies you get into trouble. :2cents:

on the Zeke throw at teh end that was one of 5 patterns. Dak picked the wrong one IMO but I didn't see the overhead to see if anyone else was open. so tough to say

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he does get it done. He puts us in a position to win most every time and we miss a easy FG for the win. I'm sorry but if you don't think having a horrible run game and a horrible Oline and bad play calling and leading the league in WR drops effects a QBs ratings and play then there just is no reason to have a conversation. Yes it's all Mitch you win.
Sorry but a QB who until this week hadn't thrown a TD in almost 3 games is not "putting you position to win" and it's not your kickers fault.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you never say OK. It is usually not good or worse. Are you tweaking the goalposts?

See here is where you are wrong. Those posts were from a long time ago and Daks arm has been much better then years pas and I’ve sad this several timea

Damn there are a ton of other crap out there you bashing Daks Arm. maybe you should stop with sayin "I never said that" & start saying ok I changed my mind on the subject.

Dont have to make shit up, when it comes to you.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a moron pure and simple. Trubisky is way way better then Dak and it's not even close. Trubisky is just scratching the surface and is better and will continue to get even better. Dak is nowhere near a top half QB and would not start on many teams. By seasons end even morons like you will have no choice but to see the light. How ever back to my original statement any fan can comment on any QB regardless if their QB is any good or not, the two have nothing to do with each other. I would never want Dak as my QB even if Trubs was as bad as you make believe. It's not my fault you can't evaluate QBs.

Remember that time @noonthirtyjoe told us all that Trubs is way way better than Dak, then Dak went out and was top 5 in most passing categories while Trubisky is getting phantom injuries invented so his coach can justify benching him?

I do, and so does pepperidge farm!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time @noonthirtyjoe told us all that Trubs is way way better than Dak, then Dak went out and was top 5 in most passing categories while Trubisky is getting phantom injuries invented so his coach can justify benching him?

who has the most passing yards in NFL?

And who got benched for being a shitty leader on a good team?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ive had multiple bears fans, recently, argue with me, actually swear at me, call me names, over dak. He's average. I asked one to back up his claims, he replied he didnt have time, or was too lazy. which was what he says anytime he cant back something up

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking to yourself again? Hey man I don't give a flying fk about your opinion or you. If you quit following me around hassling me I would forget you quick.
How are your Bears doing?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cute!
Way to bring up the past!
but what about right now!
tumblr_oyi2yc7zca1tpri3jo1_400.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Dak Prescott is MVP caliber, how much will he get paid? He will likely make more than GOff or Wentz, as he is better in the pocket and outside the pocket.

@PhoenixEagles1 can admit he was wrong in this thread when he's ready.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Dak Prescott is MVP caliber, how much will he get paid? He will likely make more than GOff or Wentz, as he is better in the pocket and outside the pocket.

@PhoenixEagles1 can admit he was wrong in this thread when he's ready.
The Draft Network

says he should get more than wentz

really fn weird this hasnt been bumped since november and i looked it up to post in it,and you bumped it today.