• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Chicago White Sox '21-'22 offseason

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more 7 inning games - no more 10th inning ghost runner. No wonder Hahn's worried about adding pitching. The As and the Rays are the teams with plenty of pitchers to trade.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison is a better than average defender - at least an average hitter with a low strike out rate - and a Houdini avoiding the tag play running the bases. An enthusiastic player and fan favorite.

Kelly - continues the trend to add to the bullpen guys who throw breaking balls in contrast to the Sox top three starters. Plus Kelly hates the Astros.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Looking for moves to put this team over the top and they are nickel and diming it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison is a better than average defender - at least an average hitter with a low strike out rate - and a Houdini avoiding the tag play running the bases. An enthusiastic player and fan favorite.

Kelly - continues the trend to add to the bullpen guys who throw breaking balls in contrast to the Sox top three starters. Plus Kelly hates the Astros.
Harrison has always had a real good bat, but does tend to disappear for long stints sometimes. Was great in Washington last season before he somewhat laid an egg after being moved to Oakland at the deadline. I've always been a fan, though. Versatile defender as well.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greetings from the Big Easy, continuing onward in our x-country vacay thruout the south. Been checking only occasionally on all things Chitown sports, but so far, since the CBA was enacted, I like the Sox actions, especially the Joe Kelly signing. As I mentioned when I had him tagged on my pre-lockout wish list, don't let his somewhat slightish stature fool you. The man can flame it, often touching triple digits. And he brings a 'tude along the lines of a Liam Hendriks, so he'll blend in well. Now if we can just trade Kimbrell for some 2b talent and/or perhaps package Keuchel in a trade for one of the A's starters (liking Chris Bassitt or Sean Manaea in particular), that would be sweet and likely make us the AL faves.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greetings from the Big Easy, continuing onward in our x-country vacay thruout the south. Been checking only occasionally on all things Chitown sports, but so far, since the CBA was enacted, I like the Sox actions, especially the Joe Kelly signing. As I mentioned when I had him tagged on my pre-lockout wish list, don't let his somewhat slightish stature fool you. The man can flame it, often touching triple digits. And he brings a 'tude along the lines of a Liam Hendriks, so he'll blend in well. Now if we can just trade Kimbrell for some 2b talent and/or perhaps package Keuchel in a trade for one of the A's starters (liking Chris Bassitt or Sean Manaea in particular), that would be sweet and likely make us the AL faves.
methinks you're just trying too hard to sound cool. why not type like a normal person instead of a 16 year old?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Kimbrel gets traded before the start of the season - the Sox ruined his value by making him expendable - no matter how much TLR tries to save it. Bassitt's gone already.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very deep dive in Robert's chances for an MVP season. (lol -maybe too deep).

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Kimbrel gets traded before the start of the season - the Sox ruined his value by making him expendable - no matter how much TLR tries to save it. Bassitt's gone already.
Had no idea Bassitt was already toast. Checked up on the trade and it looks like the Mets got him pretty cheaply. Fucking Hahn should have made a stronger effort.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea Bassitt was already toast. Checked up on the trade and it looks like the Mets got him pretty cheaply. Fucking Hahn should have made a stronger effort.
I believe the White Sox want Minaea as a lefty starter, but the Sox at this moment have 14 guaranteed contracts for the 2022 Bullpen right now.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the White Sox want Minaea as a lefty starter, but the Sox at this moment have 14 guaranteed contracts for the 2022 Bullpen right now.
He was my 'other' A's pitcher I'd like to see Hahn take a shot at getting. Hopefully, this is still in play, but I'm not betting the farm on it.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sox are acting like they would be happy with Vaughn, Sheets and Engle in RF rotation. Probably TLR likes that too because it gives him lineup flexibility. If it doesn't work - the trade deadline can fix that too,

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we really drop the ball on not signing Bryant?

My answer: no way. The Rockies overpaid for a talented, versatile player, yet one who's not since lived up to his first two seasons. Bryant's numbers will probably improve, at least his stats should in Denver's thin air ballpark. But I have zero problems with Hahn not chasing that contract.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My answer: no way. The Rockies overpaid for a talented, versatile player, yet one who's not since lived up to his first two seasons. Bryant's numbers will probably improve, at least his stats should in Denver's thin air ballpark. But I have zero problems with Hahn not chasing that contract.
I would have been happy if we had landed him. He would have likely posted some real nice power numbers in our ballpark as well.

That being said - I am certainly not losing any sleep over letting him go to Colorado at that price tag. If we stay relatively healthy, I don't think our lack of power is going to be what stops us from making a deep run.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the guy who wrote this has no more clue than anyone else.