• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bucks are after 3 titles... MVP (Giannis), COY (Bud) and the NBA title...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a "first time" for everything in life...
It's true that a team doesn't have experience winning a title....until they win a title.

But it does seem that most title teams need at least one playoff 'practice' run before they win it all.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true that a team doesn't have experience winning a title....until they win a title.

But it does seem that most title teams need at least one playoff 'practice' run before they win it all.

The Bucks had that.

It was just a really short run.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I want to root for Toronto..... :dhd:

But, if the Bucks win, that might improve the odds of Kawhi leaving.

This is so heart-wrenching!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, this is the play of the year for the Bucks:

wyg9smhloi921.gif

It's my favorite, anyway!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, this is the play of the year for the Bucks:

wyg9smhloi921.gif

It's my favorite, anyway!

You know what really gets me angry about the way Harden plays...it's that he's legitimately strong and extremely tough. I've seen Harden take some pretty hard shots from players and continue to play and ultimately not be that affected by it. Just take a look at when he got elbowed in the head by Artest. That move would have knocked a lot of NBA players out of that game. Harden eventually shook it off and stayed in the game.

For a guy as tough and as strong as Harden is, it irks me how he weakly he drives to the hoop trying to anticipate the call. If he had more of a prerogative to take the ball strong to the hole and finish through contact, I think that would really change the scope of his play in the playoffs. The whistles get tighter in the playoffs and because Harden relies on the call his game doesn't translate nearly as well as it does in the regular season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what really gets me angry about the way Harden plays...it's that he's legitimately strong and extremely tough. I've seen Harden take some pretty hard shots from players and continue to play and ultimately not be that affected by it. Just take a look at when he got elbowed in the head by Artest. That move would have knocked a lot of NBA players out of that game. Harden eventually shook it off and stayed in the game.

For a guy as tough and as strong as Harden is, it irks me how he weakly he drives to the hoop trying to anticipate the call. If he had more of a prerogative to take the ball strong to the hole and finish through contact, I think that would really change the scope of his play in the playoffs. The whistles get tighter in the playoffs and because Harden relies on the call his game doesn't translate nearly as well as it does in the regular season.

He needs to play more like Lebron in the paint. Play through the contact, so many and 1's for Lebron during his career after take big hits, some even grabbing onto him for dear life. Harden relies way too much on the refs instead of just playing and fighting through contact.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to play more like Lebron in the paint. Play through the contact, so many and 1's for Lebron during his career after take big hits, some even grabbing onto him for dear life. Harden relies way too much on the refs instead of just playing and fighting through contact.

I'd say more like D-Wade, but yeah same concept. Wade was only 6'4" but incredibly strong and used his body really well to get to the hoop and also finish through contact. Harden wants to get bailed out all the time and it's incredibly frustrating because he's too good for that. If Harden could just watch a ton of D-Wade prime film and see what he did in terms of taking the ball to the basket, it would help his playoff game so much.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump:

0/1 so far

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash