• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The ACC Thread

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that sucks for us. Just hope that we’ll still be able to play in the main tournament and defend our title the right way.

Don't worry because your Cavs will be in the big dance.

With both Duke and Virginia out of the ACC Tournament without even losing this ACC Tournament is a joke.

With a rested FSU team playing a UNC team with tired legs in the semi-finals the Seminoles should be embarrassed if they don't win this entire tournament easily.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry because your Cavs will be in the big dance.

With both Duke and Virginia out of the ACC Tournament without even losing this ACC Tournament is a joke.

With a rested FSU team playing a UNC team with tired legs in the semi-finals the Seminoles should be embarrassed if they don't win this entire tournament easily.
I figure that they’ll have to clear a bunch of protocols before they’d be allowed in. If we do, we’ll probably be a four seed I’m assuming.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure that they’ll have to clear a bunch of protocols before they’d be allowed in. If we do, we’ll probably be a four seed I’m assuming.

Except for UNC I always cheer for any ACC teams that are in the big dance so I will be a UVA fan for as long as they can stay in the tournament. I'm sure that all teams that are invited to the big dance will have to clear a bunch of protocols before the tournament begins.

Good luck!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for UNC I always cheer for any ACC teams that are in the big dance so I will be a UVA fan for as long as they can stay in the tournament. I'm sure that all teams that are invited to the big dance will have to clear a bunch of protocols before the tournament begins.

Good luck!
I feel like we’re probably a sweet 16 team at best. The chemistry just hasn’t seemed to be there this year. Hoping that my other team wins their conference tournament final tomorrow since they’ll likely be just a one bid league.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently now the third high profile team is bowing out of their conference tournament with a positive test in Kansas.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck!

Each team must test negative 7 straight days to be allowed entrance into the NCAAT bubble. I don't know what that means for Virginia and Kansas but I'm pretty sure they started counting today. LOL

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each team must test negative 7 straight days to be allowed entrance into the NCAAT bubble. I don't know what that means for Virginia and Kansas but I'm pretty sure they started counting today. LOL
Will make selection Sunday more interesting. If they don’t allow us or Kansas in, that’d make four high profile teams out of the tournament this year with Duke not participating and Kentucky not getting in with a lousy record.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we’re probably a sweet 16 team at best. The chemistry just hasn’t seemed to be there this year. Hoping that my other team wins their conference tournament final tomorrow since they’ll likely be just a one bid league.

Who is your other team?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If this is the case the NCAA might not find enough teams to put a tournament together, LOL.

I hope your vaccine went well today. Your arm might be a little sore for a day or two but that should be about it.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is the case the NCAA might not find enough teams to put a tournament together, LOL.

I hope your vaccine went well today. Your arm might be a little sore for a day or two but that should be about it.

Thanks! I got the Moderna vaccine. I feel a weight off my shoulders trying to get my Mom vaccinated. She did great. We just have to go back for the booster.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! I got the Moderna vaccine. I feel a weight off my shoulders trying to get my Mom vaccinated. She did great. We just have to go back for the booster.
In my hood the 2nd Moderna has wiped people out for a day....2nd Pfizer not so much

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Western Kentucky. That’s their mascot in my profile pic.

I like their nickname 'Hilltoppers' and I see where they are 1.5 point favorites to win their conference tournament tonight.

Good luck to them!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's always good to take care of mom. I wish my mom was still here to take care of. I lost my mom in 2012 and I miss her as much today as I missed her when I lost her.

I got my two vaccines at Duke and all they were offering was Pfizer three weeks apart. Both vaccines only gave me slight arm soreness for about 1.5 days. I wish the same for you and your mom as you complete your vaccines.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like their nickname 'Hilltoppers' and I see where they are 1.5 point favorites to win their conference tournament tonight.

Good luck to them!
This is the third out of four years (with last years cancellation being the exception) that they’ve made their conference final. Hope that this year they can actually win. I’ve been surprised that Stansbury hasn’t been poached from a P5 school by now.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the third out of four years (with last years cancellation being the exception) that they’ve made their conference final. Hope that this year they can actually win. I’ve been surprised that Stansbury hasn’t been poached from a P5 school by now.

It's almost game time and good luck to the Hilltoppers!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost game time and good luck to the Hilltoppers!
I’m at work so can’t watch the game tonight but judging from the score at the moment, not looking too good.