• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you Golden State...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristian Thompson?

What's Tom Brady's thoughts?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, more accurate for this team would be "Lebron won 2 games in the finals with a team that had no business winning any."

On TT, that young man made himself a whoooooole lotta money in this series. He also may have made Love obsolete for the Cavs if Love is still going to insist on a max deal.

As Turnup pointed out on another thread, depends on how much money the Cavs are willing to spend on 1 position.
The only thing with TT is, even though he plays solid defense and rebounds like a fiend, he's not much of a scoring threat. At least not compared to Love. He's definitely gonna get paid, but I almost feel like Love would've been better to have this series, as he can definitely open up some lanes for Lebron to get to the lane. TT, not so much.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing with TT is, even though he plays solid defense and rebounds like a fiend, he's not much of a scoring threat. At least not compared to Love. He's definitely gonna get paid, but I almost feel like Love would've been better to have this series, as he can definitely open up some lanes for Lebron to get to the lane. TT, not so much.

Classic case of a player getting brutally overpaid off of a one week sample that the whole world watches

Happens in every single sport, every single season.

Is that Malcoms Jones Johnson Jenkins, who got that INT in the Super Bowl a free agent? He will get paid off of that play

Tristan Thompson is a sucker bet, you should hope the Cavs don't fall for it

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no offense

but im calling BS. the state of ohio was angry.
And you're in Boston and don't actually know the truth. Sure there were a ton of fans doing dumbshit stuff, but of course those are the only ones that get talked about. The media doesn't get paid to post fans acting how they should. You can call whatever you want, but you really don't know that much of what you're talking about.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a 33% win percentage in trips to the finals.

Kobe has 71%
Jordan had 100%

Mathematically lebron is twice as likely to lose a finals series than he is to win it. You call that success?

Oh please. I'm sure Robert Horry has a better success rate than Lebron, too. Kobe can't shine Lebron's shoes.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's BS. Kind of hard to expect one guy to win a title by himself. Even the great Jordan never did anything close to that. That's why Lebron is the best of them all(and I don't even like him OR the NBA).

Awesome

Forgot where you stood on this

You stand with Dirt

We stand together, tall and handsome

Now find a fucking window

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kobe and jordan were winners. they were on the court serial killers.

jordan more so than kobe, but kobe still had"it" in his prime....maybe still has a bit left.

lebron manning

***** please! I think Lebron would have done "OK" if he had Shaq around in his prime. Maybe!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's BS. Kind of hard to expect one guy to win a title by himself. Even the great Jordan never did anything close to that. That's why Lebron is the best of them all(and I don't even like him OR the NBA).

Well that explains things.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh gotcha, Pippen, Rodman and Kukoc plus those guys wasn't enough. But dellavedova, JR smith, Mozgov, Tristan and james jones should've been. Good story bro

Don't let Rock troll you, my man! Stand your ground!

(You happen to be 100% correct)

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These fucking morons with the irrational Lebron hate. Let's face it, everyone: He's the best we've ever seen! Kobe Bryant is barely qualified to be Lebron's towel boy.

Kobe isn't even in the discussion

Only Michael is

The hate is hilarious

"He hurt my feelings with the I'm the greatest speech"

It was douchey, but he was right

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome

Forgot where you stood on this

You stand with Dirt

We stand together, tall and handsome

Now find a fucking window

It's not very often that we agree, but when we do, it should be considered a FACT. Simple as that.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Putting this year's Finals aside.

4 years in Miami with arguably 3 of the top 15 of not higher rated players in the league. 2-2.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting this year's Finals aside.

4 years in Miami with arguably 3 of the top 15 of not higher rated players in the league. 2-2.

Counting himself of course.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe isn't even in the discussion

Only Michael is

The hate is hilarious

"He hurt my feelings with the I'm the greatest speech"

It was douchey, but he was right

I can accept it. You can accept it. Lebron is the best ever. When it was just him and Jordan, you knew Lebron was on sacred ground. But Lebron does more with less than Jordan ever had to. Simple as that. It goes like this on the GOAT list:

1. Lebron
2. Jordan
3. Russell
4. Wilt
5. Oscar Robertson
T38. Kobe