• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas season officially cancelled

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, when you lose there's plenty of shit headed the direction of a couple of you short horns in here.

Right back atcha.......Can't wait to see Strong's team expose your overrated asses, providing Tennessee doesn't do it first

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris was the worst waste of talent but not the worst QB by any measure. Shame he laid an egg on the big stage but he had to get there.

Case was an overachiever.

Case was an overachiever? He went 0-2 against BAYLOR

I don't know if there's any other QB in UT history to do that

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add another to the list.

LB Deandre (sic) Davis removed from the team.

That's 8 removed and 4 suspended since spring?

WHO?

Dude never saw the field, not sure he matters

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, when you lose there's plenty of shit headed the direction of a couple of you short horns in here.

So honest question. You can have:

1) A mediocre season, with a so so bowl game appearance, but disappointing considering expectations. But, you get revenge on Texas and we have to hear it all year. Or;

2) A good season (like last year). But we take you to the woodsheds again, slap you around again, and you have to hear it from your Daddy for the next year.

Hypo here. Which one would you want?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, did it hurt grasping so hard at straws? I'll take an avi bet, and i promise no excuses. If we lose we lose, and when we win i will never let you sooners forget it.

you call it grasping at straws, I call it the truth....

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case was an overachiever? He went 0-2 against BAYLOR

I don't know if there's any other QB in UT history to do that

Just saying he did better than most people expected. And it hasn't been that often that Baylor has been this good.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right back atcha.......Can't wait to see Strong's team expose your overrated asses, providing Tennessee doesn't do it first

I seriously cannot wait. Take off the homer glasses and see that this team is so much better than the one Texas beat. In fact the team that won the sugar bowl is a much different team than the one that lost the RRSO last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously cannot wait. Take off the homer glasses and see that this team is so much better than the one Texas beat. In fact the team that won the sugar bowl is a much different team than the one that lost the RRSO last year.

You guys lost last year because of some of the worst offensive play calling in the history of football.......hell we discussed it the entire game

I don't think there was ever a question about talent......OU was clearly more talented than Texas last year. Although I must admit I had a field day with MarkOU, I tried to tell him before the season started that Blake Bell was NOT a competent QB and that he would struggle all year. Dude wasn't buying that until he saw repeatedly that dude wasn't a QB.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And our defense is 1000 times better than last year. THis team is definitely much different than the one last year. Discipline and accountability have been instilled, something this program has needed for the last 4 years. It's a rivalry, anything can happen......

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys lost last year because of some of the worst offensive play calling in the history of football.......hell we discussed it the entire game

I don't think there was ever a question about talent......OU was clearly more talented than Texas last year. Although I must admit I had a field day with MarkOU, I tried to tell him before the season started that Blake Bell was NOT a competent QB and that he would struggle all year. Dude wasn't buying that until he saw repeatedly that dude wasn't a QB.

Exactly. Now it looks like we've got our qb, a damn solid rushing attack, and it looks like Heupel and Norvell have started to figure their offense out. Hell, we've improved everywhere except maybe WR, and if the running attack is as good as I think, it will take a lot of pressure off that.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And our defense is 1000 times better than last year. THis team is definitely much different than the one last year. Discipline and accountability have been instilled, something this program has needed for the last 4 years. It's a rivalry, anything can happen......

Oh God, I'm book marking every one of these shit talking posts. I cannot wait to shove them up your ass.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So OU can supposedly get better, but Texas can't?

Well constantly kicking people who are contributors off the team is most likely having the opposite effect short term.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well constantly kicking people who are contributors off the team is most likely having the opposite effect short term.

No kidding. Like I said, take off the homer glasses, retard.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The offense will struggle mightily, no doubt, but that defense will keep us in games. The dismissals on offense are going to hurt for sure.