• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

According to this board, our team cannot get a top tier QB ... EVER!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sexual abuse isn’t in everyone’s closet . And throwing a few tds doesnt change that

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sexual abuse isn’t in everyone’s closet . And throwing a few tds doesnt change that
Sexual abuse covers a whole lot of ground in the U.S. and worldwide. You are correct, it isn't in everyone’s closet but it does touch everyone in fact, or through the complicity of silence.
You know, and I know, that escapism is just another form of acceptance. Some would say cowardice, to those who refuse to engage in such conversations about things like this, but I cannot refute your point regarding "a few TD's." However, given the scope of the matter and the number of people who entertain us on the football field, I have to ask, how do you know?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sexual abuse covers a whole lot of ground in the U.S. and worldwide. You are correct, it isn't in everyone’s closet but it does touch everyone in fact, or through the complicity of silence.
You know, and I know, that escapism is just another form of acceptance. Some would say cowardice, to those who refuse to engage in such conversations about things like this, but I cannot refute your point regarding "a few TD's." However, given the scope of the matter and the number of people who entertain us on the football field, I have to ask, how do you know?
Based a consensus