• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros 8/9-8/12

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a burr under my saddle about how some folks are looking at the Rangers. Actually, the A's too. They give us crap because our division is weak, in comparison to say the NL Central. But what the hell? We play the schedule which is predetermined and try to beat the team in front of us! Nothing we can do but stay focused and not play down to the competition. It just kind of chaps my butt a little! And besides, the good divisions/bad divisions seem to run in cycles.

My uncle who's a Yankee fan busts my chops about the RAngers playing in a weak division all the time!

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My uncle who's a Yankee fan busts my chops about the RAngers playing in a weak division all the time!

Well tell your uncle we've got a winning record against his effing Yankees! haha Also have a winning record against the Red Sox, Tampa, Detroit as well.

Besides, what are we to do? Lose to make the competition look better? haha

Go Rangers!!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's everyone's prediction on how many batters Yu will strikeout the rest of the year? Goo...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well tell your uncle we've got a winning record against his effing Yankees! haha Also have a winning record against the Red Sox, Tampa, Detroit as well.

Besides, what are we to do? Lose to make the competition look better? haha

Go Rangers!!

Haha also said the same thing in 2010!!

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Braun is a douche as well.

Ryan Braun Enjoying His PEDs Vacation on Muscle Beach

Photo: Ryan Braun Spotted on Muscle Beach | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Correct! And this is another thing - in this case guy - who chaps my butt! He's laughing all the way to the bank. He's got, something like a $150 mil contract, and he loses what, $3.5 mil for the rest of this season and that's it! His team sucks, he's had a few injuries and gets to go rest up and count the interest earned on the rest of this enormous contract! IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a burr under my saddle about how some folks are looking at the Rangers. Actually, the A's too. They give us crap because our division is weak, in comparison to say the NL Central. But what the hell? We play the schedule which is predetermined and try to beat the team in front of us! Nothing we can do but stay focused and not play down to the competition. It just kind of chaps my butt a little! And besides, the good divisions/bad divisions seem to run in cycles.

Not to mention the rangers and A's have kicked the ever living shit out of the NL central.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is saying he didn't "earn it" or that he shouldn't have been trying to hit a HR. As a fan of the Rangers, I get mad at opposing players when they hurt the Rangers. They're just doing their jobs, but it doesn't mean I can't dislike them for it. Do you not get mad at opposing players ever?

Most hated should be that fat pig Bartolo Colon. Cheating to prolong his career and the main reason the A's are right on our heels. Fat fuck is 14-4. Before some smart ass A's fan mentions Cruz, I'll say the circumstances are much different. Cruz took PEDs to overcome an illness, Colon took them to stay in the league longer. I never root for an injury, but in his case..... It would be nice if he got hit by a line drive to the shin and had to retire.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the rangers and A's have kicked the ever living shit out of the NL central.

Didn't really realize this about the A's. Certainly doesn't surprise me though. The Rangers have a winning record against the top 2 teams in the AL East, top team in the AL Central, and 2nd/3rd place teams in the NL Central!

Crapping division be damned!