• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas culture change.....

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You my friend, are a moron.

Good answer. Now help me to not be a moron.

Why was Charlie Strong upset with the outcome of the coin flip?

Enlighten me.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have already answered that and proved your assertion to be invalid. Yet, you claim victory over the internet. You my friend, are a moron

What is the post # of which you answered why Charlie Strong was upset with the outcome of the coin flip?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good answer. Now help me to not be a moron.

Enlighten me.

I am not sure I can help you in the broader issue of being a moron, but let me help you in this issue. I understand this is the internet and making grand proclamations about statements you have not read is normal, but you really should go back and look at my posts. You will see that the likelihood for an extra possession is increased, but not a certainty. Let that soak in and then see if you can answer it on your own.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
texico coinflips...serious business.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure I can help you in the broader issue of being a moron, but let me help you in this issue. I understand this is the internet and making grand proclamations about statements you have not read is normal, but you really should go back and look at my posts. You will see that the likelihood for an extra possession is increased, but not a certainty. Let that soak in and then see if you can answer it on your own.

Ok. I'll assume Charlie Strong is as smart as you.

Why was Charlie Strong so upset with the outcome of the coin flip then?

That's all I ask at this point.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
texico coinflips...serious business.

Silly of me for just thinking the kid did something stupid in the heat of the moment because I will freely admit I did not fully understand the ramifications of that coin toss. In fact I'm strongly leaning towards banning coin tosses altogether the potential for anarchy is just too great.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Codaxx

We're all waiting for your enlightenment.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gave you the answer, if you refuse to read or think there is not much I can do. I will just continue to watch you prove my theory that you are a moron.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you the answer, if you refuse to read or think there is not much I can do. I will just continue to watch you prove my theory that you are a moron.

What post #?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Codaxx

I have read all of your other posts and I don't see where you addressed the question I've been asking.

Once again...

Why was Charlie Strong so upset with the outcome of the coin flip?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also forgetting that North Texas, which Texas beat 38-7, beat SMU 43-6. ... and his school beat SMU 58-6.

Both Rice and SMU are winless, while UCLA and BYU are undefeated.

Facts escape these types of fans.

Transitive Property argument doesn't work with scrubs. Especially since most of our team was full of twos, threes, and walk-ons for the second half.

I will, however, agree with Texas Exes previous statements about Arizona HS QB's being over hyped. I've seen enough of Kyle Allen to not care much when he transfers out next year when Kyler Murray wins the No 2 spot.

As for our weak OOC, I don't like it either but after switching conferences they had to change their schedule and throw something together real fast and that ended up giving us way too many cup cakes for the first few seasons. It is what it is and it's getting better starting next season.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Transitive Property argument doesn't work with scrubs. Especially since most of our team was full of twos, threes, and walk-ons for the second half.

I will, however, agree with Texas Exes previous statements about Arizona HS QB's being over hyped. I've seen enough of Kyle Allen to not care much when he transfers out next year when Kyler Murray wins the No 2 spot.

As for our weak OOC, I don't like it either but after switching conferences they had to change their schedule and throw something together real fast and that ended up giving us way too many cup cakes for the first few seasons. It is what it is and it's getting better starting next season.

I was just waiting for someone to bring up the 'transitive property'. The concept that your school suddenly became better because it is now part of the SEC is 'transitive'.

So do you believe that your school is going to stop playing FCS teams and 2 other cupcakes in their OOC? If so when?

And I wasn't using the transitive property. I wrote that SMU and Rice are the 2 worse FBS teams in Texas. Both winless and both on the bottom of the list made by mysantonio.com, while North Texas is 2-2 and beat SMU handily.

I also wrote that if Texas had played SMU, Rice and Lamar, Texas would be undefeated. Anybody who writes otherwise is trolling, pure and simple. My team may suck but we could easily beat those 3 teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just waiting for someone to bring up the 'transitive property'. The concept that your school suddenly became better because it is now part of the SEC is 'transitive'.

So do you believe that your school is going to stop playing FCS teams and 2 other cupcakes in their OOC? If so when?

And I wasn't using the transitive property. I wrote that SMU and Rice are the 2 worse FBS teams in Texas. Both winless and both on the bottom of the list made by mysantonio.com, while North Texas is 2-2 and beat SMU handily.

I also wrote that if Texas had played SMU, Rice and Lamar, Texas would be undefeated. Anybody who writes otherwise is trolling, pure and simple. My team may suck but we could easily beat those 3 teams.

And if you played SCar? Would you be undefeated?

As to when we stop, well that will be when better teams have open schedules. We have ASU, UCLA, and Oregon coming up.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you played SCar? Would you be undefeated?

As to when we stop, well that will be when better teams have open schedules. We have ASU, UCLA, and Oregon coming up.

I guess those don't count.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ford, you might as well stop writing responses to me. I'm tired of your childish habit of name calling when you don't get your way. As a moderator you should be better than that.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess those don't count.

Do you even read my question? I'll word it slightly different.

So do you believe that your school is going to stop playing a FCS team and 2 other cupcakes in their annual OOC schedule? If so when?