• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas culture change.....

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, not buying it.

Try it out. Odds of UCLA getting 2 extra passions is 25% (50*50). Odds of even possessions in both halves is 25% (50*50). 50% of 1 more possession for UCLA. Pretty simple

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's it....I'm calling it.

flushit.jpg

How does this guy stay when OD and Pops got the ban hammer? :noidea:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You the pot or the kettle? And you're really trying to tell me SCAR is legit?

Dude.

Are you seriously pimping teams that beat you?

To what end? I ask you. What in the fuck could make you feel good about texico donghorn football right now? It's a goddamn trawler overflowing with shit, on fire, going over a piss waterfall into a herpes volcano!

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? NO REALLY.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You the pot or the kettle? And you're really trying to tell me SCAR is legit?

I said nothing about SCar. You're still a worthless poster who brings less than nothing to this board and you need to go. Have a nice day, junior.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

To what end? I ask you. What in the fuck could make you feel good about texico donghorn football right now? It's a goddamn trawler overflowing with shit, on fire, going over a piss waterfall into a herpes volcano!

Biggest Texas homer douche ever.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said nothing about SCar. You're still a worthless poster who brings less than nothing to this board and you need to go. Have a nice day, junior.

Says the douchebag who goes around PMing me acting like an internet badass. And you just called me junior? Again, you the pot or the kettle? Also, all I pointed out was BYU and UCLA would whip SCAR, in retort to the Aggy suggesting SCAR is so tough.....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

No, not pimping the teams that beat us. Just pointing out to Aggy how god awful their OOC is this year. Give us OU's weak as fuck OOC schedule this year, and we're 3-0, too.....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the douchebag who goes around PMing me acting like an internet badass. And you just called me junior? Again, you the pot or the kettle? Also, all I pointed out was BYU and UCLA would whip SCAR, in retort to the Aggy suggesting SCAR is so tough.....

Whatever kid. Plenty of trolls like you have come and been shown the door and I'm still here. Your time will come. Tell you what, I'll make a deal with you. I won't acknowledge or respond to your posts, and you do the same to me. We'll stay completely out of each other's way so we don't muck up the board with that ridiculous crap. Deal?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever kid. Plenty of trolls like you have come and been shown the door and I'm still here. Your time will come. Tell you what, I'll make a deal with you. I won't acknowledge or respond to your posts, and you do the same to me. We'll stay completely out of each other's way so we don't muck up the board with that ridiculous crap. Deal?

Once again, I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you have, son and I won't be going anywhere. Sounds good to me, though. That also includes your internet tough guy private messages. Good enough?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not pimping the teams that beat us. Just pointing out to Aggy how god awful their OOC is this year. Give us OU's weak as fuck OOC schedule this year, and we're 3-0, too.....

now yer just letting them get to you and going full stupid....:L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you have, son and I won't be going anywhere. Sounds good to me, though. That also includes your internet tough guy private messages. Good enough?

Stop acting like that's a regular occurrence. It happened once on a drunken bender. You had it coming anyways. Like I said, my offer still stands as I stated. I won't even give you the shit you have coming when Oklahoma skull drags your beloved short horns this year. The mods will be tired of you soon enough anyways.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It simple math which I showed to help the A&M fans, so you all could follow. Kick off does not mean giving up a possession.

I already agreed with you Coda. It was a brilliant strategic move. However, I think you guys wasted it. Should have saved it for the OU game. Now that you have shown it, Stoops will be working on a way to counter it. If Texas would have saved it, you could have caught OU by surprise.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already agreed with you Coda. It was a brilliant strategic move. However, I think you guys wasted it. Should have saved it for the OU game. Now that you have shown it, Stoops will be working on a way to counter it. If Texas would have saved it, you could have caught OU by surprise.

They want to give Alex Ross two guaranteed chances to return a kick off? Yes please. :nod:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Might be the way to go. Feel better about Texas defense vs OU offense than OU defense vs Texas Offense. Kick and pray for a 3 and out and play field position. Going to need to think out of the box to win that one

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This coming from someone that has played UNT and has a bye week before playing Kansas next.

Also, when 6 of your 8 conference games are against ranked opponents you don't have to go out and schedule ranked teams OOC to boost your SOS.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from someone that has played UNT and has a bye week before playing Kansas next.

Also, when 6 of your 8 conference games are against ranked opponents you don't have to go out and schedule ranked teams OOC to boost your SOS.

Sorry but that last part is SEC nut swinging at its finest. I'm not convinced Georgia or USCe are any better than West Virginia, Oklahoma State, or Kansas state.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas has played two ranked teams already in OOC. Aggie's OOC schedule was Rice, SMU, Lamar High School and ULM; that is by choice. Also, stop overrating the hell out of your conference.....

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but that last part is SEC nut swinging at its finest. I'm not convinced Georgia or USCe are any better than West Virginia, Oklahoma State, or Kansas state.

I hope not we play both.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one overrating my conference (I don't make the rankings) and BYU was not ranked when Texas played them.

Look, the last 3 weeks have bored the hell out of me watching Aggie football, but I don't make the schedule and I know there a plenty of quality opponents in the near future for the Aggies.

Before you go talking trash about scheduling Rice OOC "by choice".....you may want to see if they are on your schedule next year.