• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TEX @ SEA 7/25-27

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for players who give all they have on the field and are forgotten by a mgr who does not know how to win. Talking about Smith Duran Leody as examples. They play hard to win!

Guess anger won't help much either.
No rage does not help but something lit in a controlled manner under some behinds in some circumstances may help. Depends upon the player. But we don’t see that

For example Wash was much tougher on Dutch and it worked well. Some guys can’t handle that. Wonder if Banny was too tough with some of the tenderfoots

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw a series of trade deadline trades:

1) Rangers trade Martin Perez LHP and Ezequiel Duran to the St Louis Cardinals for Alec Burleson OF & Ryan Helsley RHP

2) Rangers trade Martin Peres, Matt Moore & Charlie Culberson to the Atlanta Braves for Kyle Muller LHP

3) Rangers trade Kole Calhoun, Matt Moore & Trevor Hauver to the Boston Red Sox for Jarren Duran OF

DTC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw a series of trade deadline trades:

1) Rangers trade Martin Perez LHP and Ezequiel Duran to the St Louis Cardinals for Alec Burleson OF & Ryan Helsley RHP

2) Rangers trade Martin Peres, Matt Moore & Charlie Culberson to the Atlanta Braves for Kyle Muller LHP

3) Rangers trade Kole Calhoun, Matt Moore & Trevor Hauver to the Boston Red Sox for Jarren Duran OF

I like 1 & 2

Jarred Duran is good but he could be another guy that struggles to be a .750 OPS player in the majors

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reactions: DTC

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what minor league level he starts at.
The Rangers will initially send Rocker to their facility in Arizona before deciding where and when he will pitch in their organization.

"Kumar is an elite competitor with the potential to make a major contribution for the Rangers, and we look forward to watching his development," Texas general manager Chris Young said. "We will be working with Kumar in the short term on the appropriate training and pitching program for the remainder of the 2022 season." All per espn

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you are one piece away it makes no sense to trade for him and then it might make no sense per the ask

I don’t necessarily trust the Nate’s in all this If they valise him so much why not offer mor?

That long of contract better have good insurance as one injury could be a disaster

Hard pass for now

saddles

Bring up Blaine Crim #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you are one piece away it makes no sense to trade for him and then it might make no sense per the ask

I don’t necessarily trust the Nate’s in all this If they valise him so much why not offer mor?

That long of contract better have good insurance as one injury could be a disaster

Hard pass for now
I am willing to wait for 27 months and then try to sign him as a free agent. Our window should open when we have 3 of our young pitchers ready to pitch well in the big leagues. That should line up pretty well with Soto's free agency. And, if he never plays here, there are other avenues to take that could lead to a WS appearance or two for us.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To expensive right now. I believe he still has 2 years before he reaches free agency.
No one is worth that. Too many unforseen things floating out there.