• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Te-bowing

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow just wow he just cnt be stopped cant wait to here why the couldn't contain em on that drive.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how he waited until that drive to take off and run. Dude is a fucking gamer.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how he waited until that drive to take off and run. Dude is a fucking gamer.

He's fun to watch, because he's so different. Like Maycock kept saying, he's shitty in the pocket (his accuracy is atrocious inside the pocket- but get him outside of the pocket and cool things usually happen. That game winning TD was a hell of a play. He saw exactly what the Jets were doing, made the perfect read, timed it just right, and got around the edge.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one short pass he completed where he got kind of hit and had to throw it over the guy in his face was impressive too. I'm still amazed the ball got there and was caught.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow just exemplifies the sensationalism that surrounds the QB position.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me a hater but i dont see him having this success all season. A lot of his throws were complete garbage. He is winning which basically only thing that matters right now but teams will figure him out. We will see though.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me a hater but i dont see him having this success all season. A lot of his throws were complete garbage. He is winning which basically only thing that matters right now but teams will figure him out. We will see though.

This.

They've put together a recipe to win games against mediocre teams with a mediocre team. It's like the wildcat to the next level. It will be figured out but good teams first and then the whole league will stomp it back to college.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Hopefully Decker will learn how to catch before then.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Decker's the problem. (If I were MHSL that would be in blue.)

So I guess we've confirmed we're not the same person. Now we just need to figure out if Brenden and Jordan are the same or not... jk. Wait... should that be in blue? Is kidding the same as sarcasm? We need another color! :smash:

Last edited by a moderator:

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, Decker's the problem. (If I were MHSL that would be in blue.)

Well since Denver runs on 1st and 2nd down and is usually looking at 3rd and long, you would hope your best receiver on the team would catch a pass that hits him in the hands to keep the chains moving. I don't know any QB that can get in a groove with only throwing 4 times a quarter.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts on Tebow.

I think that he fits perfectly the deficiencies of the Broncos and it is leading to them winning. With Orton in there you try and throw the ball because he can actually throw. But the team just doesn't have the players to compete with that approach. So you put Tebow in the game and you only throw it a few times. Credit the team for just going in there and executing... but if Orton was in there doing the same thing... I think they would be in the exact same place they are in now. Only last night he couldn't have made the winning run Tebow did.

I root for Tebow to have success because he seems like a pretty good guy. He's a little to "goody goody" personality wise for me... but listening to the excitement in his voice in the interviews after the game, I felt really glad for him. And I'm not talking directly after the game, I'm talking after he was showered and in his street clothes. He still had that excitement in his voice and I gotta root for that. I would hate to be a receiver on that team, but I would love to have the guy as a teammate.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Did you see Elway's face? He looked like he was thinking, aw dammit. Another friggin week.

I kinda see how they would want Tebow to fail to get a "real" QB, but I don't buy that. If they were trying to prove people wrong about how he can't make it in the league, why wouldn't they set him up to fail?? Just send him out there to throw a bunch of passes. Instead they are protecting the guy with the type of football they are playing. While I doubt they see him as the long term answer, I just don't see them hoping he fails. Like a lot of people out there are speculating.

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda see how they would want Tebow to fail to get a "real" QB, but I don't buy that. If they were trying to prove people wrong about how he can't make it in the league, why wouldn't they set him up to fail?? Just send him out there to throw a bunch of passes. Instead they are protecting the guy with the type of football they are playing. While I doubt they see him as the long term answer, I just don't see them hoping he fails. Like a lot of people out there are speculating.

+1

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since Denver runs on 1st and 2nd down and is usually looking at 3rd and long, you would hope your best receiver on the team would catch a pass that hits him in the hands to keep the chains moving. I don't know any QB that can get in a groove with only throwing 4 times a quarter.

I must admit that I wasn't glued to the set for that thrilling display of Tebowpia, but Decker has had good hands all season. If he fell asleep on 1 of 3 targets he gets in 3 hours, Imma let him slide.