• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Seattle Seahawks

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we did score, but needed help by way of at least two calls that shouldn't have been called on the bucs in the drive. the PI was a valid call, not sure about the others. Either way you take what the zebras are giving you and take the points before the half.

One of the calls was on the TD and the other was after RW picked up the 1st anyway.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attempted scrum before halftime.

Well, gotta try and shift the momentum somehow...

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bumping my own posts to prove that I'm not a fair weather fan like before. I have the faith in this team and it annoys me to see people saying this game is over or this season is over. If you have that little faith in this team then get the eff off this board.

So you are admitting you were a fair weather fan? I am a fan since birth so there is that and I don't feel the need to bump my own posts like a fucking insecure moron. If the post merits bumping let other people do it instead of forcing us to read your garbage a 2nd time.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bumping my own posts to prove that I'm not a fair weather fan like before. I have the faith in this team and it annoys me to see people saying this game is over or this season is over. If you have that little faith in this team then get the eff off this board.

Because you can join this board and within a week or so tell everyone else what they are allowed to think or feel? :wtf:

:stfu:

Seriously. Feel as confident as you like, but attacking others for not sharing your views makes you a homer troll and no one will EVER respect you if that's all you bring to this board. If I was a mod here I'd PM you a warning and ban your ass if you didn't stop it. Be thankful our mods give long leashes.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most points the Bucs scored all season is 23. It's 21-7 at half time.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buccs 94 yard on 21 running plays 115 yards on 13 pass plays.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game isn't over… Entire half of football left but Pete better kick some BUTTS at halftime.. This was the laziest I've seen Seattle all year at the point of attack.. There seriously thinking they can just show up and beat weaker teams… Stupid mentality.. Even if we lose this game I want to see some fight in the second half … SERIOUS FIGHT ..

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game isn't over… Entire half of football left but Pete better kick some BUTTS at halftime.. This was the laziest I've seen Seattle all year at the point of attack.. There seriously thinking they can just show up and beat weaker teams… Stupid mentality.. Even if we lose this game I want to see some fight in the second half … SERIOUS FIGHT ..

Agreed. Lack of effort and they look mentally bested. It looks like the took playing at home for granted.

Plenty of time to fix it though.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest ??? to me so far is not about the O-line or even play calling, its what the hell happened to our Rush D. They are giving up 8-10 yards per rush all the time now.Also it hard to stop 3 down when its 3 and less than 3 every time. If we are to win this game we are going to have to step up our Rush D.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't believe the Bucs have gotten a 3 and out yet. They're getting the ball to start the 2nd half so if there's a time for that, it'll be then. We also need a few of those INT's and I feel like a lot of stuff need to happen in order for us to get back into the game.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly, if they don't come out fired up being down 14 to an 0-7 team, I don't know what will motivate this team to play to it's ability.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One play can take the wind out of your sails. I think that's what we saw with the overturned Thomas INT.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One play can take the wind out of your sails. I think that's what we saw with the overturned Thomas INT.

I thought it was more on the 1st drive of the game when Wilson threw the INT. We were technically in the red zone.... That was a huge play imo.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, if they don't come out fired up being down 14 to an 0-7 team, I don't know what will motivate this team to play to it's ability.

This second half is gonna tell us allot about this team… Win or lose if they don't fight there a@@es off I"m gonna be beyond disappointed… This is a vital 30 minutes of football for the character of this team…

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have 100 posts and they are all bitching. Toughen up, Sally.

Who cares if they play close games? They still win, a lot.

And just because they play one team one way doesn't mean they would play a better team the exact same. Stop being a troll and realize that SB winners often lose multiple games that should have been easy wins. But unlike you, they're tough minded.

You read all 100 of my posts? You ought to try watching some of the game today instead and then you might realize how bad we really are right now.

I'll try to soften up to your level in the future.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that did seem like one of those plays that turned everything around.

As mentioned above, this isn't play calling or the o-line imo, this is our defensive not being able to stop the run and when it's a pass play not getting to the QB. Where is Irvin, Clemens, Avril etc???

Also, could Wagner still not be 100%?. When Wright was in the middle we seemed to play our best defense.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we really need to beat each other up every game on here? Those bitching have something to bitch about. This is embarrassing play by a team of Seattle's caliber. Those who want to have faith do so, but why shit on the rest of our base? Sure, you are free to share your opinions, but the attacks back and forth get old and are not necessary.

Yeah, there's reason to complain, but people saying game over deserve to be called out for being a moron

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense is gonna have to take some pride and stop this offense from moving the ball. They really want to figure out right now if they want to let the Bucs make them horrible. Time is now to step up, and make a play.