• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Take your pick: Duncan or Kobe

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you can. You can do it, say she was willing and get away with it if you have millions to spend on the right lawyers.

O.J....

LOL, O.J. though was something TOTALLY different. now THAT guy had a slick lawyer. turned a murder case into a racial one...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is the best player now or second to durant, especially since Kobe ruptured his achilles....

Not even kind of debatable with a healthy Kobe.

However, don't confuse the media, with the experts. The media is just a propoganda machine, there to promote their sport. It's almost like they're programmed to say how great Lebron is without looking at the facts.

Nailed it. MJ was the first in this treatment.

The facts are he plays for a team loaded with stars and great role players. This team can win 60 games without Lebron..

Yea right.

Lebron is not having an all-world playoffs like the media is seemingly programmed to tell you regardless of the facts.

The facts would say it is a pretty good post season.

Lebron is averaging 26 pts, 7 regs, 6 assts on 51 pct shooting and 77 ft shooting...

LBJ this postseason season is 4th in PPG, 27th in RPG and 8th in APG.

Jordan often averaged 35 pts, 7 rebs, 6 assts on 50 plus pc and 85 pct ft shooting

Never when he won a ring. Never after the age of 26.

Kobe often averaged 30 plus points 6 rebs and 5 assist on 47 pct shootin and 85 pct ft shooting..

Kobe has never once shot 47% and avg 30/6/5 in his entire career, not regular season, and not in the playoffs.

I was going to say "Give me Lebrons extra reb and assist and you can keep the 4 points plus what he adds on the defensive end" but your stat line is not even true.

What Lebron is doing is subpar those guys. However the media isn't even aware of it. They're like robots just telling you "he's the best in the game. Maybe the best ever."

This is a poorly calculated opinion.

Well he's not playing at that level for certain. And he's had so many historic collapses that I just can't see how the media ignores them. As if they never happened. I'm just providing a service. Pointing out history. And reality.

Like being accused of r*pe? Like demanding a trade? Or like being a gambling addict? Like punching teammates?

Lebron's playoff stats just don't measure up to MJ or Kobe. And neither of them ever had embarrassin choke's like Lebron has had his entire career.

LOL, do I need to post all the stats of those 3 in the clutch again?

Sorry but that's the truth.

Barely a word outside the actual word "truth" is the truth in this post.

Peace

How do you sleep at night?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only twice has Kobe averaged better than 47% in the playoffs, 05-06 and 07-08. Kobe's aggregate playoff stats are 25.6 ppg 44.8 fg% 5.1 rpg 4.7 apg.

Lebron: 28.2 ppg 47.4 fg% 8.5 rpg 6.7 apg. Lebrons playoff stats are better than Kobe's across the board. Also you cited the ESPN writers as the ones who said Kobe is better than Duncan, the same ones who are arguing Lebron as an all time great.

Wish I would have read this before doing all the research to defunk all of his stats.

Great point, sad I missed this, teamwork wins championships!!!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i can tell you as a black man myself, O.J. was as guilty as microwaved sin...

I suppose that wasn't a good comparison. But what I meant was that just because Kobe's lawyer convinced 12 people he didn't do it doesn't mean he didn't do it. IN that way it does relate.

I don't know whether Kobe did it or not. And neither does anyone else who wasn't there when it happened.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose that wasn't a good comparison. But what I meant was that just because Kobe's lawyer convinced 12 people he didn't do it doesn't mean he didn't do it. IN that way it does relate.

I don't know whether Kobe did it or not. And neither does anyone else who wasn't there when it happened.

oh i hear what you're saying, but the chick in question was pretty much shown to be a flat-out skank. now that doesn't say he's innocent beyond a shadow of a doubt and i understand that, but let's face it, it didn't put that woman in a good light...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah, approval this time. maybe i'll hire you on as my consultant...:suds:

:suds:

oh i hear what you're saying, but the chick in question was pretty much shown to be a flat-out skank. now that doesn't say he's innocent beyond a shadow of a doubt and i understand that, but let's face it, it didn't put that woman in a good light...

Or prostitute.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, it didn't. But whether she was a skank or not doesn't really matter, though it does to 12 jurors successfully worked over by a good lawyer most of the time.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love the Big Fundamental but this is totally reactionary on the part of Lebron. And if I disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey CL ....what the hell does MJ have to do with who James thinks was the best player over the last 15yrs?

We already learned over the years you don't have great reading comprehension skills, so I guess we'll add math to that list also.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, it didn't. But whether she was a skank or not doesn't really matter, though it does to 12 jurors successfully worked over by a good lawyer most of the time.

geheh just a point of fact, it was a savvy lawyer who successfully understood the case he was about to send to criminal trail had no teeth so he accepted an offer far less than what he could have by going to trial in criminal and then surely winning a far greater settlement in civil.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey CL ....what the hell does MJ have to do with who James thinks was the best player over the last 15yrs?

We already learned over the years you don't have great reading comprehension skills, so I guess we'll add math to that list also.

Really James is saying this solely because, and I parapharse... 'Duncan and the Spurs stole something from me." Had it been Kobe who 'stole something' from him in in the mid 2000 who knows, he may feel completely different.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron probably respects Duncan because they play the same position. Let's face it, Lebron's game now is all layups, entirely under the basket...

They're both power forwards.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can assure you MY reading skills are quite exemplary, door-prize. kind of like YOUR skill at sucking Turnip's crank to form your stupid opinions from. LMAO DO keep up the good work, moron...:finger:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really James is saying this solely because, and I parapharse... 'Duncan and the Spurs stole something from me." Had it been Kobe who 'stole something' from him in in the mid 2000 who knows, he may feel completely different.
You have a point, but I don't look at it as "it was stolen" from James because the Cavs were givin' very little chance to win that series to begin with.

If the Cavs had been the favorite in 2007 or even close to what the odds are in this one, then there would be a reason to say this is the "redemption for James" series phrase that's being thrown around.

From a basketball stand point it is close, but from a personality and approach to the game stand point a lot people probably use when making the decison Tim >Kobe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and obtw, who is "we" again? oh yeah, you and Turnip. a pair of nobodies with a grand hate for Lakers fans. LMAO!!! it doesn't get ANY more pathetic than YOU two losers. no wonder "WE" think you're an asshole...

no doubt about it, the two of you clowns need a laugh track to accompany all your posts...