• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Take your pick: Duncan or Kobe

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is the better player of the two. I'd pick Duncan over Kobe though. Much easier to find a good guard over a good PF/C.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan led his team in Win Shares every single title season.

Kobe did not lead his team in Win Shares in any of the title seasons.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lame:
You're reaching now for stats HORNS...does Duncan win more games on Monday nights than Kobe too?:laugh3:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!! i hear if you attend Wake Forest you get a free laptop...

gotta like that...

just can't get behind the nickname Demon Deacons, though...

Nowadays they have to give you something for going to Wake. :lol:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said Horns, the Experts already decided this. It was an overwhelming vote for Kobe over Duncan....

Good luck in the finals, I'm behind you guys.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said Horns, the Experts already decided this. It was an overwhelming vote for Kobe over Duncan....

Good luck in the finals, I'm behind you guys.

So do you agree on the experts opinions of Lebron? These ESPN writers and analysts you speak of to support your opinion? Or do you just selectively choose...?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you agree on the experts opinions of Lebron? These ESPN writers and analysts you speak of to support your opinion? Or do you just selectively choose...?
Thats a good question because the "experts" also say Lebron is the best player on the planet. Sman is now caught between facing reality or admitting he is Kobes bitch!

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is the best player now or second to durant, especially since Kobe ruptured his achilles....

However, don't confuse the media, with the experts. The media is just a propoganda machine, there to promote their sport. It's almost like they're programmed to say how great Lebron is without looking at the facts.

The facts are he plays for a team loaded with stars and great role players. This team can win 60 games without Lebron..

Lebron is not having an all-world playoffs like the media is seemingly programmed to tell you regardless of the facts.

Lebron is averaging 26 pts, 7 regs, 6 assts on 51 pct shooting and 77 ft shooting...

Jordan often averaged 35 pts, 7 rebs, 6 assts on 50 plus pc and 85 pct ft shooting

Kobe often averaged 30 plus points 6 rebs and 5 assist on 47 pct shootin and 85 pct ft shooting..

What Lebron is doing is subpar those guys. However the media isn't even aware of it. They're like robots just telling you "he's the best in the game. Maybe the best ever."

Well he's not playing at that level for certain. And he's had so many historic collapses that I just can't see how the media ignores them. As if they never happened. I'm just providing a service. Pointing out history. And reality.

Lebron's playoff stats just don't measure up to MJ or Kobe. And neither of them ever had embarrassin choke's like Lebron has had his entire career.

Sorry but that's the truth.

Peace

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC would be totally lost without Durant, though. Durant is the one player that makes the most difference on any team.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is the best player now or second to durant, especially since Kobe ruptured his achilles....

However, don't confuse the media, with the experts. The media is just a propoganda machine, there to promote their sport. It's almost like they're programmed to say how great Lebron is without looking at the facts.

The facts are he plays for a team loaded with stars and great role players. This team can win 60 games without Lebron..

Lebron is not having an all-world playoffs like the media is seemingly programmed to tell you regardless of the facts.

Lebron is averaging 26 pts, 7 regs, 6 assts on 51 pct shooting and 77 ft shooting...

Jordan often averaged 35 pts, 7 rebs, 6 assts on 50 plus pc and 85 pct ft shooting

Kobe often averaged 30 plus points 6 rebs and 5 assist on 47 pct shootin and 85 pct ft shooting..

What Lebron is doing is subpar those guys. However the media isn't even aware of it. They're like robots just telling you "he's the best in the game. Maybe the best ever."

Well he's not playing at that level for certain. And he's had so many historic collapses that I just can't see how the media ignores them. As if they never happened. I'm just providing a service. Pointing out history. And reality.

Lebron's playoff stats just don't measure up to MJ or Kobe. And neither of them ever had embarrassin choke's like Lebron has had his entire career.

Peace

Only twice has Kobe averaged better than 47% in the playoffs, 05-06 and 07-08. Kobe's aggregate playoff stats are 25.6 ppg 44.8 fg% 5.1 rpg 4.7 apg.

Lebron: 28.2 ppg 47.4 fg% 8.5 rpg 6.7 apg. Lebrons playoff stats are better than Kobe's across the board. Also you cited the ESPN writers as the ones who said Kobe is better than Duncan, the same ones who are arguing Lebron as an all time great.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peace

So LBJ>>KOBE, is what you're getting at.

Also Game 7's, Lebron is better anyone you have mentioned here by a large margin.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging players based on stats alone is not the best argument you can make.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe raped a chick.
Duncan>Kobe

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash