• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Take your pick: Duncan or Kobe

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, I meant when he wasn't winning championships. As soon as he had a mediocre team like Lebron did his whole career in Cleveland he wanted to bolt. Lebron got to a Finals with a mediocre team, and Bryant barely got to the playoffs. So yeah, he wouldn't of lasted a couple yrs in Cleveland.

The East is weak. Thinking it over now, the fact that the East is weak helped LeBron get to 60 wins with that team but it also helped him get to the Finals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name them.

Personally I don't care about the "decision" because I don't care about Cavs fans, and how he humiliated them. I care that the guy's been given all this unwarranted praise by the media without accomplishing anything. Again, don't tell me about the 4 Mvp's...Mvp's are worthless since they're voted on by a media which has been programmed to worship Lebron...the Mvp is a P.C award, which is why Nash has 2 and Lebron 4, and superior players like Kobe and Shaq have 1...

What matters is how Lebron does under pressure in big games. And what do you know, he's choking again in the finals as usual....

Not to say he's not a top 20 alltime player, but I'm sorry running to a team to win rings with a stacked team doesn't impress anyone. Any top player in the league would win rings with Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Miller, Battier, Birdman, etc....

It's not impressive. Sorry. Till lebron wins a few rings without Wade and co. NO ONE'S IMPRESSED.

Sorry but that's the truth.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I don't care about the "decision" because I don't care about Cavs fans, and how he humiliated them. I care that the guy's been given all this unwarranted praise by the media without accomplishing anything. Again, don't tell me about the 4 Mvp's...Mvp's are worthless since they're voted on by a media which has been programmed to worship Lebron...the Mvp is a P.C award, which is why Nash has 2 and Lebron 4, and superior players like Kobe and Shaq have 1...

What matters is how Lebron does under pressure in big games. And what do you know, he's choking again in the finals as usual....

Not to say he's not a top 20 alltime player, but I'm sorry running to a team to win rings with a stacked team doesn't impress anyone. Any top player in the league would win rings with Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Miller, Battier, Birdman, etc....

It's not impressive. Sorry. Till lebron wins a few rings without Wade and co. NO ONE'S IMPRESSED.

Sorry but that's the truth.

I dislike LeBron and the Heat because he let his arrogance get the best of him when he said he would win 7-8 championships. That was a slap in the face to every other franchise in the league, the players, and the fans. Yet the Heat couldn't understand why they were hated and targeted :laugh3:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike LeBron and the Heat because he let his arrogance get the best of him when he said he would win 7-8 championships. That was a slap in the face to every other franchise in the league, the players, and the fans. Yet the Heat couldn't understand why they were hated and targeted :laugh3:

this in from Heat fan:

"it's just entertainment. it has no bearing in your lives. it was JUST a celebration. let it go. be a sheep. follow along. it COULDN'T have been collusion because David Stern allowed it. oh i get it, you're just jealous because you're a Lakers fan...":lame:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The East is weak. Thinking it over now, the fact that the East is weak helped LeBron get to 60 wins with that team but it also helped him get to the Finals.

LOL, the East is weak because of injuries and saying that if the Heat or Indy were in the other conference they would be playing for it all this year. We are not talking about regular season win totals, all that matters is the 16 wins one team earns in the playoffs.

The West may have 5 of the top 7 teams in the league this year but the East has #1 and #2.

Bulls get healthy and they go back to number 5 or 6.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, the East is weak because of injuries and saying that if the Heat or Indy were in the other conference they would be playing for it all this year. We are not talking about regular season win totals, all that matters is the 16 wins one team earns in the playoffs.

The West may have 5 of the top 7 teams in the league this year but the East has #1 and #2.

3 good teams in the East, so the first couple rounds are a snoozefest. Sounds easier to me.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the first 2 rounds are...but then I think sweeping the WCF sounds easier to me?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The East have the second best team in basketball? Really? Which team is that?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't win here Bot, if you say the East is good then LeBron had a legit 60+ win team in Cleveland. If you say the East is bad then you can help make the case that LeBron had a bad team in Cleveland but it also means it's easier for him to get to the Finals.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't win here Bot, if you say the East is good then LeBron had a legit 60+ win team in Cleveland. If you say the East is bad then you can help make the case that LeBron had a bad team in Cleveland but it also means it's easier for him to get to the Finals.

Ok, example: The yr the Cavs got to the ECF vs the C's and Lebron singlehandingly almost won that series and it went to 7. The C's won it all that yr. The East has been less dominant than the West for awhile now, but Lebron took them to 7 against the champions, that was pretty impressive.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, example: The yr the Cavs got to the ECF vs the C's and Lebron singlehandingly almost won that series and it went to 7. The C's won it all that yr. The East has been less dominant than the West for awhile now, but Lebron took them to 7 against the champions, that was pretty impressive.

I still think the Lakers win that series if Kobe isn't hobbled and had that messed up finger. But, he chose to not go through surgery so that's on him. LeBron can carry a team, but he hardly ever does, he's very passive. When he puts on his hard hat you see what you saw in Game 4. He's not consistent enough with it when it's needed for me. He's not an assassin to me. He's Pippen in the sense that he's a perfect compliment to an assassin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is what's so annoying about Lebron fans like Shaneman's. In their mind, Lebron gets ALL this credit which he clearly doesn't deserve. First of all the Cavs did NOT get to the ECF they got knocked out in The EC Semifinals...

Secondly let's look at Shaneman's statement, giving Lebron so much praise for taking the Cavs to 7 games against the Champions. This is implying like all Lebron fans like to think, that the Cavs were garbage and Lebron just carried them. Let's look back at that series and see if Lebron really carried them to 7 games...

Game 1
Lebron 2-18, 10 Turnovers, 12 pts as Boston wins

Game 2
Lebron 6-24 shooting 7 turnovers and 21 pts as Boston wins

Game 3
Lebron 5-16, 21 pts, and the cavs win..

Game 4
Lebron 7-20 pts, 21 pts Cavs win

Game 5

Lebron 12-25, 35 pts, Boston wins

Game 6
Lebron 9-23, 32 pts, 8 turnovers, Cavs win

So these are the first 6 games that got the cavs to a game 7...Clearly Lebron had an AWFUL series and did not remotely carry the Cavs to 7 games...However the Cavs got to game 7, clearly was in spite of Lebron's awful play...(2-18, 6-24, 5-16, 7-20, 12-25, 9-23)

In fact in the Cavs 3 wins Lebron was 21-59 which is what 35 pct shooting....

Yet in Lebron fans glorified memory, Lebron carried the Cavs to game 7....

Now true in game 7 Lebron had a geat game going 14-29 and scoring 45 pts...However this was in defeat, and also as I'll point out, as his man Pierce lit him up for 41 pts on 13-23 shooting.

But Lebron cock worshippers like Shanman, Lebron was heroic in carrying the Cavs to game 7..

Sorry Shaneman, I had to give you a dose of reality, and ruin your distorted fantasy/memory of Lebron.

Sometimes reality sucks.

Deal with it.

Peace