• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl XLIX Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the clock hits 0 patriot fans will start belly aching about how unfair it was that the seahawks had a home field advantage and will demand a rule change so that it can never happen again.

Good thing the Hawks have already got the refs to invent new rules to inform the D about ineligible players? One less excuse the Pat fans will have to hear after their victory.

BTW what time have the 12s decided to set the fire alarms off tonight?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing the Hawks have already got the refs to invent new rules to inform the D about ineligible players? One less excuse the Pat fans will have to hear after their victory.

BTW what time have the 12s decided to set the fire alarms off tonight?

Oh you again,,i will ask the hackers in a few hours,,,but yes i see the excuses already starting,scared?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The afc is weak, patriots wont know what to do with themselves when they play a real defense for the first time all year.

Backed by the 12s, this defense will be nasty all game long.

Yes and the last 6 weeks of the Hawk schedule was a smoker.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you again,,i will ask the hackers in a few hours,,,but yes i see the excuses already starting,scared?

Not scared at all. Unlike the twElves who think they actually matter in the game. I`ll be sitting at home eating and drinking with friends. Why would I be scared? Your brother in crime may be? Snuggles started with the stupid accusations. Just playing along.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not scared at all. Unlike the twElves who think they actually matter in the game. I`ll be sitting at home eating and drinking with friends. Why would I be scared? Your brother in crime may be? Snuggles started with the stupid accusations. Just playing along.

Fair enough,say you going to have or be around Hawk fans watching the game?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and the last 6 weeks of the Hawk schedule was a smoker.

patriots entire schedule was pretty cupcake, best team they played was a loss (packers). ravens and colts dont even sniff the playoffs if they were in the NFC.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough,say you going to have or be around Hawk fans watching the game?

Unfortunately besides my wife all the others will be Hawk fans:doh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
patriots entire schedule was pretty cupcake, best team they played was a loss (packers). ravens and colts dont even sniff the playoffs if they were in the NFC.

Is that the entire NFC? You're making this too easy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy the game best of luck. I want a good game, injury free with the Pats in control the entire time. With all the Hawk fans around me combined with my polly Anna skepticism during a game I may otherwise have a coronary.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may hope for a good game but instead you got the Patriots. Unless Hoodie can dig up a half dozen rules he can bend this won't be much of a game. Patriots aren't as good a team as Denver was last year and we all know how that turned out. Seahawks out class Patriots at every position except WR.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing reports that there is a shit-ton of Seahawk fans there. Pat Kirwan has been doing an unofficial poll all week and he's saying he thinks it may 70% Seahawk fans.

I have a buddy down there in Phoenix right now (Green Bay fan, snicker, snicker) and he's saying the same thing. Seahawks fans have taken over Phoenix!!

Go Hawks!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a great game. Listening to the radio I get the impression that this will almost be like home game for Seahawks. Seahawks fans every where you look at University of Phoenix Stadium and surrounding area.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may hope for a good game but instead you got the Patriots. Unless Hoodie can dig up a half dozen rules he can bend this won't be much of a game. Patriots aren't as good a team as Denver was last year and we all know how that turned out. Seahawks out class Patriots at every position except WR.

Sounds about right to me!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok you`re entitled to your embarrassing opinion. Let's actually compare instead of just spweing nonsense?
QB = Pats. Wilson is definitely up and coming but not there yet.
O-Line =Pats not by much but still better especially if Stork is healthy.
RB = Marshawn Lynch
WR= We already agree. Not that the Pat WRs are great but TB has proven what he can do with pedestrian receivers over the years.
TE= No need to discuss
DL= Hawks
LBs=This is actually close due to what each team asks them to do. Slight edge Hawks
DBs= Another close on but edge goes to Hawks due to their safties.
STs=Pats
Coaching=Pats

Those are my honest opinions not just beinga homer. I watch both teams every week.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compare the matchups. Our DL > your run game. Our db .
> your wrs. I believe browner can be exposed big time by our wrs, saw it happen too many times when he was our guy.

The one toss up I can find is te vs lb/s. If gronk can be limited, which is very possible, I see Brady throwing it 50 times and having a very low ypa.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compare the matchups. Our DL > your run game. Our db .
> your wrs. I believe browner can be exposed big time by our wrs, saw it happen too many times when he was our guy.

The one toss up I can find is te vs lb/s. If gronk can be limited, which is very possible, I see Brady throwing it 50 times and having a very low ypa.

You are entitled to your opinion. Actually watch some film and do so e research? TEs have scored more TDs than any other group against the Hawk D. Apparently 1 LB won`t be able to contain Gronk. Just like Pats can`t expect to stop ML without filling the box. In those match up alone the Pats win. Hawk WRs can be covered one on one. So Pats can cheat the box. How will the Hawks defend the rest of the Pats O when you have to double and triple Gronk?

Also no one is paying attention to STs. Pats are much better in that area and it will have something to do with the outcome of this game. Hawks don`t even have a kick returner. Please don't tell me Walters.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, by all reports there are a LOT more Seattle fans down there than Pats fans. Does that mean HFA? What you won't know until tomorrow is how many of the so-called corporate fans are in the crowd. The stars and fans that aren't really for either team. It's not like it's going to be as loud as a real home game, even if it will be obvious from the crowd noise who has more of a base there.

Seattle caught the broncos off guard with that last year, you can bet Brady/BB are ready for it this year.

On a side note, the best possible open in my mind would be NE to get the ball first and Brady to go back with a pass on the first down and drop the ball. Even if they recover it the entire building is going to go crazy with the whole deflated ball thing. That would be hysterical.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are entitled to your opinion. Actually watch some film and do so e research? TEs have scored more TDs than any other group against the Hawk D. Apparently 1 LB won`t be able to contain Gronk. Just like Pats can`t expect to stop ML without filling the box. In those match up alone the Pats win. Hawk WRs can be covered one on one. So Pats can cheat the box. How will the Hawks defend the rest of the Pats O when you have to double and triple Gronk?

Also no one is paying attention to STs. Pats are much better in that area and it will have something to do with the outcome of this game. Hawks don`t even have a kick returner. Please don't tell me Walters.

Seahawks will simply use a zone defense to cover Gronk. LB low with help over the top in the zone. As for the Seahawks WRs being covered one on one...true, but only for so long, that is where Wilson running around becomes important. Also every team the Seahawks plays loads the box to stop the running game, so far that hasn't worked out well by the end of game.

We'll see how it goes tomorrow.:suds: