• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 New England Patriots Schedule

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady needs to avg 288 yards his first four games. If he does he will break Drew Brees all time passing record. It could happen in Foxboro.

What are people's feelings? Brady to Gronk to set the record in Foxboro wearing Bucs uniforms. The game will be stopped and Brady will be given the ball.

I like it.
I'm fine with it all except stopping the game and giving him the game ball.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I'd check out tickets for the Bucs game. Nosebleed seats in the upper tiers are all in the $1100-$1200 range.
Did find some lower level and there are 19 seats in Section 134 for $3300 each.. Guess I'll be sitting home and saving myself a two hour drive, a tank of gas and a $40 parking space. that and I have a bathroom about 20 feet from the TV.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I'd check out tickets for the Bucs game. Nosebleed seats in the upper tiers are all in the $1100-$1200 range.
Did find some lower level and there are 19 seats in Section 134 for $3300 each.. Guess I'll be sitting home and saving myself a two hour drive, a tank of gas and a $40 parking space. that and I have a bathroom about 20 feet from the TV.

Soo...I know you have a helluva cave already...
For the price of one ticket, gas, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, new flying elvis hat or Mac Jones tee shirt you could upgrade you TV to this...

If you were to not bring your wife either, you could upgrade your sound system substantially as well.
And there would still be a shorter line to your bathroom.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the price of one ticket, gas, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, new flying elvis hat or Mac Jones tee shirt you could upgrade you TV to this...

If you were to not bring your wife either, you could upgrade your sound system substantially as well.
And he could enjoy the rest of the games.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking at tickets for NE / Panthers and NE / Falcons. Prices not bad but I want to take my wife who is handicapped.
That limits the seats I can buy. I;m going to call the stdiums and see if they have recommendations.
I remember years ago seeing notice of special seats for handicap access. An elevator would sure help!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The cave has been converted to my grandson's study/bedroom. It's much quieter and private and was able to spend the day studying without interruption. The wall in my office has a 55" Sanyo. The room is 8 x 11. I have a projector and could turn the wall into a 5' x 6' theatre screen.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cave has been converted to my grandson's study/bedroom. It's much quieter and private and was able to spend the day studying without interruption. The wall in my office has a 55" Sanyo. The room is 8 x 11. I have a projector and could turn the wall into a 5' x 6' theatre screen.
Warning! Too big a screen makes your eyes scan back and forth repeatedly in a game.
Can make you nauseous, dizzy, cause eye strain.
Kind of like watching the Jets.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warning! Too big a screen makes your eyes scan back and forth repeatedly in a game.
Can make you nauseous, dizzy, cause eye strain.
Kind of like watching the Jets.....
They have distance recommendations for each size TV especially for that reason. If need to move more than your eyes, you are sitting too close.

I think the recommended distance for the TV posted earlier is "the neighbor's house".

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a long day. I was listening to a couple of weekend radio heads and they were discussing the Patriots' schedule and how they thought that this team might do. One of them was a total idiot and thought that they would finish 5-12. He had six losses in the division. He had to be a Jets' fan. He thinks that Wilson will take the jets to 11 or possibly 12 wins.

The other guy made a lot of sense and he's apparently looked very closely at each of the teams the Patriots will play and where and when. He was the guy who gave us the OT loss to the Bucs and I think I have to agree with him. He thought that the Patriots might be up 10-6 at the half and lose after each team had a possession in OT. He didn't think that the Pats would be smoked by Brady and the Bucs. He thinks BB will have them ready.

I was surprised with the Cowboy loss, but I can see them playing badly after a monster game against the Bucs and an easy win against the Watson-less Texans. I don't remember all of the details for every game but He was adamant that they will beat the Bills in Foxboro and trip in Miami in the final game because they will have a Wild Card position already sewn up.

He didn't get into the playoffs, and I was trying to remember his 12-5 season picks. Anyway, he are this guy's predictions

Sep. 12: vs. Miami Dolphins, 4:25 PM (CBS) - WIN

Sep. 19: at New York Jets, 1:00 PM (CBS) - WIN

Sep. 26: vs. New Orleans Saints, 1:00 PM (FOX) -WIN

Oct. 3: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 8:20 PM (NBC) - LOSS O/T 16-13

Oct. 10: at Houston Texans, 1:00 PM (CBS) - WIN

Oct. 17: vs. Dallas Cowboys, 4:25 PM (CBS) - LOSS

Oct. 24: vs. New York Jets, 1:00 PM (CBS) -WIN

Oct. 31: at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:05 PM (CBS) - WIN

Nov. 7: at Carolina Panthers, 1:00 PM (CBS) - WIN

Nov. 14: vs. Cleveland Browns, 1:00 PM (CBS) - LOSS

Nov. 18: at Atlanta Falcons (Thu), 8:20 PM (FOX, NFLN, Amazon) - WIN

Nov. 28: vs. Tennessee Titans, 1:00 PM (CBS) - WIN

Dec. 6: at Buffalo Bills (Mon) 8:15, ESPN - LOSS

BYE

Dec. 18 or 19: at Indianapolis Colts, TBD - WIN

Dec. 26: vs. Buffalo Bills, 1:00 PM (CBS) - WIN

Jan. 2: vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, 1:00 PM (CBS) - WIN

Jan. 9: at Miami Dolphins, 1:00 PM (CBS) - LOSS

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a long day. I was listening to a couple of weekend radio heads and they were discussing the Patriots' schedule and how they thought that this team might do. One of them was a total idiot and thought that they would finish 5-12. He had six losses in the division. He had to be a Jets' fan. He thinks that Wilson will take the jets to 11 or possibly 12 wins.

The other guy made a lot of sense and he's apparently looked very closely at each of the teams the Patriots will play and where and when. He was the guy who gave us the OT loss to the Bucs and I think I have to agree with him. He thought that the Patriots might be up 10-6 at the half and lose after each team had a possession in OT. He didn't think that the Pats would be smoked by Brady and the Bucs. He thinks BB will have them ready.

I was surprised with the Cowboy loss, but I can see them playing badly after a monster game against the Bucs and an easy win against the Watson-less Texans. I don't remember all of the details for every game but He was adamant that they will beat the Bills in Foxboro and trip in Miami in the final game because they will have a Wild Card position already sewn up.

He didn't get into the playoffs, and I was trying to remember his 12-5 season picks. Anyway, he are this guy's predictions

BYE

Loks good but I disagree with the results ofTB, Dallas, Browns, Bills and dolphins games

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BYE

The Patriots don't lose to Dallas. They just don't.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BYE

#fuckthatshit...

Cam with a full season and improved mechanics, a revamped WR core, immense OL, and upgraded defense with many Covid escapees coming back...

First team 20-0 Baby!!!