• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 New England Patriots Schedule

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Saturday May 12th the NFL will announce the official 2021 schedule.

Prior to the schedule being set, the league conducted a national poll and asked what games that fans most wanted to see.

The most desired game was a repeat of the 2021 Super Bowl because people think that it was a fluke and others think that the Chiefs were a much better team than the Bucs. The second most desired game is the Patriots vs the Bucs. Fot several reasons. One that Brady and Belichick might settle who was most responsible for their six Super Bowls. Other want to see Brady back in Gillette in a different uniform.

All of the networks were vying for the Buc/Pats game because it is expected to possibly be the highest/most watched regular season game in the history of the NFL If that's true, what is the best day and time? It's been rumored that the league will schedule the in prime time. Prime time usually means Thursday night or Sunday night. Rumors over this past weekend are saying it will be scheduled for Thanksgiving night with kick off at 8;15 pm. November 25th in Foxboro could be real nasty weather or just cold. Brady never seemed to have a problem in foul weather, but the champion Bucs played no games in foul weather at all in 2020. Just so you know, the photo below is Thanksgiving Eve 2019 and the temp was 15 degrees and it was snowing as you can see.

Attachments

• 56454137050__DA3E43CF-A2CB-430D-B762-B95877E507BE.JPG
    56454137050__DA3E43CF-A2CB-430D-B762-B95877E507BE.JPG
    364.3 KB · Views: 1

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most desired game was a repeat of the 2021 Super Bowl because people think that it was a fluke and others think that the Chiefs were a much better
So if the chiefs with the Bucs return the Lombardi?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prior to the schedule being set, the league conducted a national poll and asked what games that fans most wanted to see.

The most desired game was a repeat of the 2021 Super Bowl because people think that it was a fluke and others think that the Chiefs were a much better team than the Bucs. The second most desired game is the Patriots vs the Bucs. Fot several reasons. One that Brady and Belichick might settle who was most responsible for their six Super Bowls. Other want to see Brady back in Gillette in a different uniform.

All of the networks were vying for the Buc/Pats game because it is expected to possibly be the highest/most watched regular season game in the history of the NFL If that's true, what is the best day and time? It's been rumored that the league will schedule the in prime time. Prime time usually means Thursday night or Sunday night. Rumors over this past weekend are saying it will be scheduled for Thanksgiving night with kick off at 8;15 pm. November 25th in Foxboro could be real nasty weather or just cold. Brady never seemed to have a problem in foul weather, but the champion Bucs played no games in foul weather at all in 2020. Just so you know, the photo below is Thanksgiving Eve 2019 and the temp was 15 degrees and it was snowing as you can see.
Best time for Pats / Bucs would the 4PM EST slot. It allows the left coast time to wake up, surf, eat a salad and smoke some weed and the right coast time to watch the first game fill our bellies get drunk and watch the game.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize for the incorrect day. The 12th is day after tomorroiw. I had a June calendar out and saw the 12th on Saturday and mis-tyoped.

Sorry.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the chiefs with the Bucs return the Lombardi?
Can you try that again? I have no idea what you mean.

Should that be: If the Chiefs win, the Bucs give back the Lombardi?

Anyway, The Chiefs fans always have the feeling that they were cheated every year since Hank Stram.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well people still don't have NFL Network so they might not be able to see the game if it's a Thursday, right? Also fortunately its 2022 that Amazon will have TNF so that's good..

Hell Pats v Bucs Tuesday night at 8 pm..... No one plays football on a Tuesday

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also remember Thanksgiving in NE when we had the windows open and everyone was wearing short sleeves.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word has been leaked that the Buc will be in Foxboro in the first month of the season. It will be a Sunday night game.

Season starts Thursday Sept. 9. First Sunday games are on Sept. 12

First rumor is:

9/12 @ Jets
9/19 Buccaneers SNF
9/26 @ Jaguars
10/4 @ Panthers MNF

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word has been leaked that the Buc will be in Foxboro in the first month of the season. It will be a Sunday night game.

First rumor is:

9/12 @ Jets
9/19 Buccaneers SNF
9/26 @ Jaguars
10/4 @ Panthers MNF

I would prefer the Bucs game a little later in the season as they will be playing in warm weather with pretty much the same team that just won a Super Bowl and the Pats will have basically a brand new team. It is what it is I guess.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First rumor is:

9/12 @ Jets
9/19 Buccaneers SNF
9/26 @ Jaguars
10/4 @ Panthers MNF
I can see us being 3-1 after that

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this supposed to be sarcasm?

Slightly but the Pats almost never lose the games they're supposed to and then put up a stinker against a lesser opponent.

I would not be shocked if we beat the Bucs and lose to the Jags. Our defense should know a thing or two about slowing down Brady while game planning for the brand new Lawrence/Meyer might be a challenge.

In fact I'm going out on a limb. We beat the Bucs and lose to the Jags.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slightly but the Pats almost never lose the games they're supposed to and then put up a stinker against a lesser opponent.

I would not be shocked if we beat the Bucs and lose to the Jags. Our defense should know a thing or two about slowing down Brady while game planning for the brand new Lawrence/Meyer might be a challenge.

You dressed that up well!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, the stinkers have been rare (before last year anyways) too. I think your prediction follows more to the 2001 to 2019 Pats, but if they can get back to that then I agree that your assertion is viable.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that is one hell of a limb I am sure we beat the Jags and lose to the Bucs

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you check the record, the Bucs struggled out if the gate last year and hit a streak in the middle of the season and finished strong. That's because their QB has a history of starting slow and ramping up as the season progresses. I would prefer to play them late in the season when the weather is nasty and Brady and the Bucs have spent most of the year playing in the sun in Tampa.

The human body adapts a little to it's environment. It does not adapt well in a short period from warm to cold, but does adapt more easily from cold to warm. Brady has been living in Tampa for a year and it will be 18 months in September. September here can be cool and comfortable or hot as hell. In my 72 years, I don't remember a bitter cold September. October on the other hand is always a mystery month. Right now, the weather here is perfect football weather. As I type, it's 46 and will warms up to a high of 65. Starting tomorrow our forecasts have the temp maxing out at 70-75 for the next ten days.

Weather aside, I would rather play the Bucs early and have Brady early a maybe a bit too pumped up. This is a huge game for him. He's back on familiar ground, hated by half of the people who once adored him and he'll be trying to a spear into bb and proclaim that he was the reason for 6 Super Bowl victories. Forget about the fact that the Patriots never won a regular length Super Bowl by more than 3 points and have won by 6 in OT. That OT game was was also a defense that held the opponent scoreless for nearly an entire half.

So seeing TB and the Bucs early might not be so bad. That and the rest of the Bucs just might be a bit over confident wearing that jewelry and listening to the media telling everyone that they are the favorites to win again and be the first repeaters since the Pats in '03-'04.

One final note. The Bucs played every lowest finishing team in 2020 because they finished 2019 at the bottom of the league. First time in a long time, they have to play the creme de la creme every week in 2021.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay here is my Bucs / Pats prediction

Bucs 28 could be as high as 31

Pats 17

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you check the record, the Bucs struggled out if the gate last year and hit a streak in the middle of the season and finished strong. That's because their QB has a history of starting slow and ramping up as the season progresses. I would prefer to play them late in the season when the weather is nasty and Brady and the Bucs have spent most of the year playing in the sun in Tampa.

The human body adapts a little to it's environment. It does not adapt well in a short period from warm to cold, but does adapt more easily from cold to warm. Brady has been living in Tampa for a year and it will be 18 months in September. September here can be cool and comfortable or hot as hell. In my 72 years, I don't remember a bitter cold September. October on the other hand is always a mystery month. Right now, the weather here is perfect football weather. As I type, it's 46 and will warms up to a high of 65. Starting tomorrow our forecasts have the temp maxing out at 70-75 for the next ten days.

Weather aside, I would rather play the Bucs early and have Brady early a maybe a bit too pumped up. This is a huge game for him. He's back on familiar ground, hated by half of the people who once adored him and he'll be trying to a spear into bb and proclaim that he was the reason for 6 Super Bowl victories. Forget about the fact that the Patriots never won a regular length Super Bowl by more than 3 points and have won by 6 in OT. That OT game was was also a defense that held the opponent scoreless for nearly an entire half.

So seeing TB and the Bucs early might not be so bad. That and the rest of the Bucs just might be a bit over confident wearing that jewelry and listening to the media telling everyone that they are the favorites to win again and be the first repeaters since the Pats in '03-'04.

One final note. The Bucs played every lowest finishing team in 2020 because they finished 2019 at the bottom of the league. First time in a long time, they have to play the creme de la creme every week in 2021.
Give Brady more credit to will himself through any conditions for a single game. Also, give him more credit for preparing his team for the conditions and about keeping mentally focused for the 60 minutes.