• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl ticket prices are a bargain this year

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant even find a SB party this year

No one cares
Well it's a long drive for you but the New England area as a whole will be having a party this week.
The roads will all be empty and anyplace without a TV will be closed.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free tickets in my man cave. Big ass flat screen, big ass beer fridge, big ass plat of nachos and a few big ass noisy friends.

A few big ass friends... You probably should have closed that post with "no homo."

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me for getting personal, but I believe you made it public record on this forum... Anyway, haven't you claimed to be receiving some sort of government assistance?
No. I have glaucoma and qualify for disability but am currently still working. I think you're referring to that?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but then you miss the opportunity to have a quickie in the laundry room during a commercial break with the broad that brought the bean dip.

Yah but then her aforementioned bitch ass boyfriend busts in the door during the best part of the spin cycle and wants to start shit. You end up yelling at him, "Well she owes me this after the terrible bean dip that she shouldn't shut up about." Then she slaps you crying and runs off while the boyfriend and you get into a fist fight. The whole day is ruined and you miss a good chunk of the game. The crabs don't help either.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well wrong thread.

I'm just preemptively throwing this out there so you'll be aware in the future: I'll talk about whatever I want on whatever thread I want.

To wit, did you guys see that the Cardinals lost their first two draft picks for "hacking" the Astros' mainframe?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just preemptively throwing this out there so you'll be aware in the future: I'll talk about whatever I want on whatever thread I want.

To wit, did you guys see that the Cardinals lost their first two draft picks for "hacking" the Astros' mainframe?

I'm sorry, did you write something?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's a long drive for you but the New England area as a whole will be having a party this week.
The roads will all be empty and anyplace without a TV will be closed.

Is that an Invite?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't worry, I won't be keeping track of your posts.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because Houston sucks.

Dallas on the other hand...well it was our worst ice storm in a long time and we still had so much demand we had to invent seats that never even existed!

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$2,000? Not bad. Then $800 for the plane ticket, $100 for the stadium food, $2,000 for the hotel, $500 for the taxi/etc. and another $500 for the surrounding restaurants, etc.

So $5,900 or so. Better than the usual $10,000, I guess. Could I afford it? Sure. Do I want to go? Nope. Best thing you can do with the Super Bowl is watch alone... record the first hour or so, and then start watching. Skip all the commercials and fast forward that stupid ass half time show... and enjoy the last game of football for the NFL year.

You don't have to listen to some stupid person talk about the commercials or his bitch girlfriend ask how everyone likes her dumbass bean dip. You can watch the game in peace, say what you want to say, and eat what you want (because you KNOW some bitch is bringing something vegan that you HAVE to try).

/end rant. Sorry guys, used to do the Super Bowl party thing but end of day I always got into a fight for telling someone to shut the F up.
Amen. Nothing worse then not being able to hear the refs calls, commentary, etc... Nothing worse then having some ignorant bitch walk in front of the TV right at the snap. Nothing worse than fighting for a chair then having to turn your head 90 degrees to watch because they could fit more people in their 10x12 living room that way. I went to a party one year and the bitch hostess would turn up the TV for commercials then turn it back down when the game came on. I wanted to Ray Rice her.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because Houston sucks.

Dallas on the other hand...well it was our worst ice storm in a long time and we still had so much demand we had to invent seats that never even existed!

It was more the 2 teams playing in Dallas with the best fan bases in GB and Pitt. Sundays match up does not have the demand from the fan bases and lower demand brings lower ticket prices.