• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl ticket prices are a bargain this year

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is nice to see it not cost so much once for the fans of the teams in the Super Bowl. I guess the demand for tickets dropped significantly when Dallas, GB, and Pittsburgh were all knocked out. This has allowed the fans of the Patriots and Falcons to get in much cheaper then the cost of a usual Super Bowl.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/s...-one-of-the-reasons-no-cowboys-215301216.html

HOUSTON – Even after losing in the playoffs, the Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers continue to have their fingerprints on this Super Bowl. For the NFL’s ticket-resale business, the absences of those franchises have clipped the wings of what could have been a soaring market

With each passing day since the New England Patriots and Atlanta Falcons secured their spots in Super Bowl LI, the secondary ticket market has consistently seen the demand get softer

The biggest hit was sustained when the Cowboys lost in the divisional round of the playoffs, essentially gutting what could have been a robust local market for Super Bowl tickets. It got worse in the conference title games, when two more teams with solid traveling fan bases – the Packers and Steelers – both lost.

The fallout? As of Sunday afternoon, the cost to get into NRG Stadium for the game was a shade above $2,100 on national broker Vivid Seats. Other major brokers like StubHub and PrimeSport were just above $2,200

Losing the Packers and Cowboys fan bases for Super Bowl LI could be costly for some ticket brokers. (AP)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$2,000? Not bad. Then $800 for the plane ticket, $100 for the stadium food, $2,000 for the hotel, $500 for the taxi/etc. and another $500 for the surrounding restaurants, etc.

So $5,900 or so. Better than the usual $10,000, I guess. Could I afford it? Sure. Do I want to go? Nope. Best thing you can do with the Super Bowl is watch alone... record the first hour or so, and then start watching. Skip all the commercials and fast forward that stupid ass half time show... and enjoy the last game of football for the NFL year.

You don't have to listen to some stupid person talk about the commercials or his bitch girlfriend ask how everyone likes her dumbass bean dip. You can watch the game in peace, say what you want to say, and eat what you want (because you KNOW some bitch is bringing something vegan that you HAVE to try).

/end rant. Sorry guys, used to do the Super Bowl party thing but end of day I always got into a fight for telling someone to shut the F up.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got mine yesterday. Driving to Houston with some buddies and going to stay at another friends house Friday thru Monday. Paid 3k but the seats are pretty good.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got mine yesterday. Driving to Houston with some buddies and going to stay at another friends house Friday thru Monday. Paid 3k but the seats are pretty good.
Have great fun but you are not going to like the final score, Go Pat's!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Such a shame to spend that much only to go watch them get embarrassed. Could sit at home and at least not have to do the walk of shame when the game ends.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a shame to spend that much only to go watch them get embarrassed. Could sit at home and at least not have to do the walk of shame when the game ends.
Eh even if a miracle happens and the Falcons lose I'll still have 2 days of partying with my buddies and some great memories. Went to the NFC title game as well. Great time.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$2,000? Not bad. Then $800 for the plane ticket, $100 for the stadium food, $2,000 for the hotel, $500 for the taxi/etc. and another $500 for the surrounding restaurants, etc.

So $5,900 or so. Better than the usual $10,000, I guess. Could I afford it? Sure. Do I want to go? Nope. Best thing you can do with the Super Bowl is watch alone... record the first hour or so, and then start watching. Skip all the commercials and fast forward that stupid ass half time show... and enjoy the last game of football for the NFL year.

You don't have to listen to some stupid person talk about the commercials or his bitch girlfriend ask how everyone likes her dumbass bean dip. You can watch the game in peace, say what you want to say, and eat what you want (because you KNOW some bitch is bringing something vegan that you HAVE to try).

/end rant. Sorry guys, used to do the Super Bowl party thing but end of day I always got into a fight for telling someone to shut the F up.

I won't bother to turn the channel to the game until kickoff, (the actual kickoff) and even then I'll be listening to the Falcon radio network. I hate the SB pregame crap...the commercials are okay I guess. I still do SB parties, but probably not this yr.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh even if a miracle happens and the Falcons lose I'll still have 2 days of partying with my buddies and some great memories. Went to the NFC title game as well. Great time.

Falcon's will not win. In fact it won't even be close.

Another stat for you.

New England's defence in the red zone ranked 7th.

Falcons's defence in the red zone ranked 32nd. LAST:pound:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is nice to see it not cost so much once for the fans of the teams in the Super Bowl. I guess the demand for tickets dropped significantly when Dallas, GB, and Pittsburgh were all knocked out. This has allowed the fans of the Patriots and Falcons to get in much cheaper then the cost of a usual Super Bowl.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/s...-one-of-the-reasons-no-cowboys-215301216.html

HOUSTON – Even after losing in the playoffs, the Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers continue to have their fingerprints on this Super Bowl. For the NFL’s ticket-resale business, the absences of those franchises have clipped the wings of what could have been a soaring market

With each passing day since the New England Patriots and Atlanta Falcons secured their spots in Super Bowl LI, the secondary ticket market has consistently seen the demand get softer

The biggest hit was sustained when the Cowboys lost in the divisional round of the playoffs, essentially gutting what could have been a robust local market for Super Bowl tickets. It got worse in the conference title games, when two more teams with solid traveling fan bases – the Packers and Steelers – both lost.

The fallout? As of Sunday afternoon, the cost to get into NRG Stadium for the game was a shade above $2,100 on national broker Vivid Seats. Other major brokers like StubHub and PrimeSport were just above $2,200

Losing the Packers and Cowboys fan bases for Super Bowl LI could be costly for some ticket brokers. (AP)
Free tickets in my man cave. Big ass flat screen, big ass beer fridge, big ass plat of nachos and a few big ass noisy friends.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good..you can buy me some beer. Go to Kroger. get a 24 pack bottle of thee finest. set it out on Kirby drive..Ill pick it up..drive home and enjoy it in HD

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you are banned for life!

Enjoy! You lucky SOB!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcon's will not win. In fact it won't even be close.

Another stat for you.

New England's defence in the red zone ranked 7th.

Falcons's defence in the red zone ranked 32nd. LAST:pound:
YES because the Pats always dominate Super Bowl games lol. If this game is a blowout it's because NE lost

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good..you can buy me some beer. Go to Kroger. get a 24 pack bottle of thee finest. set it out on Kirby drive..Ill pick it up..drive home and enjoy it in HD
Just for you I'll do that buddy but you better pick it up right away. I doubt case of free beer on the street corner will last too long

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for you I'll do that buddy but you better pick it up right away. I doubt case of free beer on the street corner will last too long

especially in that neighborhood

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most welcome... You'll have a blast! too bad it will be in a losing effort :D
I like my chances lol. In any event I expect it to be high scoring so that should be fun

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like my chances lol. In any event I expect it to be high scoring so that should be fun

I'm really hoping Atlanta's D craps the bed! :)

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the demand for tickets dropped significantly when Dallas, GB, and Pittsburgh were all knocked out.
Yes indeed... The 3 most popular teams in America are out.