• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BFFP Super Bowl LVIII Pick'Em Contest -- FINAL TALLY

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies for not having the results posted immediately after the game .. Quite frankly, the thought of figuring out if "Mahomes" has two "M"s or one and reading Kelce's name was enough to make me gag ..

The silver lining being that when the Broncos - lead by their rookie QB - knock off KC in three games next season, it will be amazing ...

We have a clear cut, runaway winner in our Super Bowl LVIII Contest ..

He got his picks in before I could even proofread the post ..

With an incredible 22 points, our SB LVIII winner is FEMUROV !!!!

Congrats Femurov, it is ( almost ) worth tolerating another KC Super Bowl victory to see the best of the best win this contest !!

Springsteen was next with a number that might have won in any other year and 16 .. TCS was one off that with a great score of 15 ...

LMG and Mingo round out the double digit scorers with 13 and 10 respectively ...

Special props to LGM for his write in of NO FLAGS THROWN

Here's the final tally .. Nice goin' Spirit, OC and MH64 !!! ... your single digits are a reminder of the Broncos offense circa 2022 :D

- Femurov - 22
- Springsteen - 16
- Tai Chi Surfing - 15
- LGM - 13
- Mingo - 10
- Orange Crush - 8
- MileHigh64 - 8
- Spirit 7

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one likes competent football analysis around here. What's Fem trying pull?

Congratulations - whatever it is you're up to Fem.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pour yourself a beer, fem!

I think most of us have been drinking since the end of that game.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I been seeing that the SB was going to be fixed for three or four weeks and they called it to a tee . all about the devil worshipers that was watch from there little perch up in the fancy seats .. If I see that next year I will let you know . the game was scripted by the 333 yards by the winning QB played on 333 street address and wone on a 33 yard pass If you look there are upside down crosses on a bunch of those witch's watching the game . The NFL is lost for me again ...dang oh well College it is for me again.. I will stop by every now and again.. Glad all are good in here ..I got a lot to do any how .. Good luck guys I just don't feel right with the NFL anymore .. There is more proof but I will not touch it .If you want more proof look it is out there ..Even Jerry Rice has stated some on this

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I can find this video I will let you see this but if not it is out there .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I seen it for weeks ...but this was of the SB and there is more but this vidieo is quite damning . the talk went way longer .

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I been seeing that the SB was going to be fixed for three or four weeks and they called it to a tee . all about the devil worshipers that was watch from there little perch up in the fancy seats .. If I see that next year I will let you know . the game was scripted by the 333 yards by the winning QB played on 333 street address and wone on a 33 yard pass If you look there are upside down crosses on a bunch of those witch's watching the game . The NFL is lost for me again ...dang oh well College it is for me again.. I will stop by every now and again.. Glad all are good in here ..I got a lot to do any how .. Good luck guys I just don't feel right with the NFL anymore .. There is more proof but I will not touch it .If you want more proof look it is out there ..Even Jerry Rice has stated some on this
Crash, even of the NFL falls from your radar, this forum still needs you and your take on things ..

This forum has always been about US - the people here - the Broncos come next, and the rest of the league brings up the rear

Do what I'm doing .. go buy some Mega Millions tickets ( near $500,000,000 jackpot tonight ), win big, buy a house right next to Taylor Swift and put up a 100' flagpole and fly a Trump 2024 flag ...

:D

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Fem! And like Crash, I'm done with our devil worshipping local governments and their satanic license plate numbers. From now on I am refusing to pay my registration or auto insurance, nor will I put any tags on my cars.

You have been warned!