• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steven Jackson on retirement

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Steven Jackson of St. Louis Rams says retirement possible - ESPN

If I had to guess, I'd say he'll come back but that's just a guess. He's one of my all-time favorites. I've always tried to dislike him because he was drafted to the Rams, but I could never get myself to strongly dislike him except for on a few game days because he was one of my favorites to watch. He'd be one of the few players I'd pay to see if somebody forced me to start spending money on tickets.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Get him out of the NFCW as soon as possible.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see him retiring yet, but if he doesn't I would root for him as long as he isn't in the NFC West no more

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Steven Jackson of St. Louis Rams says retirement possible - ESPN

If I had to guess, I'd say he'll come back but that's just a guess. He's one of my all-time favorites. I've always tried to dislike him because he was drafted to the Rams, but I could never get myself to strongly dislike him except for on a few game days because he was one of my favorites to watch. He'd be one of the few players I'd pay to see if somebody forced me to start spending money on tickets.

Same here. He's a hell of a player. I kind of feel bad that he had to waste his career in St. Louis being on such terrible teams. He was one of the best backs in the league