• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

new era on the board

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as promised in lue of the name change there will be changes to the commander board

first i will start off with the new threads being commander news thread replacing the old one . the old one is locked and will fade away

the commanders off season thread will replace team off season thread which has been locked and will fade away

now for the rule changes here . rule 5 about politics has changed . i am no longer going to devote my valuable free time policing this since the team i love is no more hence i am moving to increasing the use of this board by outside parties

name calling has also changed , i am no longer policing that crap up either . i wont engage in it and hence if you insult me you will be suspended for a period of my discretion

people who are bullied will have the bullying person suspended or banned . people who have been previously banned will still be banned
so if you are a name caller proceed at your own risk because if someone has had too much you are gone

for now i will cover OTAS , mini camps , TC and preseason but with no where the intensity of before since my passion and devotion will not be there to devote the amount of time it takes to provide it

i see myself spending time on others SportsHoopla boards and expanding my horizons . i am still the moderator but you devoted posters can pick up the ball and run with it more . i will still set up game threads but the other stuff i am just not going to do anymore . you posters can take that up

now for the banner , you guys will have 2 weeks to submit suggestions of what you want the banner to look like . only serious ideas will be accepted . then i will put them all together and it will be voted on by our regular posters and fans . if i get no ideas in 2 weeks then i will pick the banner myself and it will reflect my ideas ( no i am not putting up disrespectful stuff ) but you all know my feelings

i will not vote as moderator but i will break a tie i might campaign for one though

i am a moderator but i dont come here to be your policeman or your freaking leader or anything else i come here to talk about this team , the nfl and football . i can and will engage in any topic i see fit and any poster who wants to come up with a statement about how a moderator should act will be sent packing / i am not listening to that BS anymore .

you dont like what i have to say , tough , convince me in the arena of ideas not some fake ass BS designed to shut me down because i am not

scroll through it , block me or leave i dont care which

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ commanders

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is if you like debate

That One Guy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
debate? sounds like you ban any debaters. also, are you the only one that can have a "stickied" thread in the forum? lame

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
debate? sounds like you ban any debaters. also, are you the only one that can have a "stickied" thread in the forum? lame
anyone can have a sticky , its just that a mod has to actually do it and i think thats on any board on SportsHoopla

however maybe this isnt the place for you . you seem to be fixated on this one thread . i think we clearly show there is a shit ton of debate here but maybe you are just trolling

this is certainly the most active team board and has been for years but again maybe it isnt the place for you . try it you might like it , if not no real harm

in the past 11 yrs i have banned 4 individuals at most

Skinsfan21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So lefties welcome righties banned got it

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,871.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No trolling on team boards.....in general area no problem.

But since you most likely have had another account here.....you know that,

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I get the feeling we have an old friend back with multiple names .

Kids

That One Guy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No trolling on team boards.....in general area no problem.

But since you most likely have had another account here.....you know that,

I will not be taking advice from a deadbeat. Pay fo yo kids, son.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get the feeling a couple of you arent going to make it here

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, so you're the one that reverts to name-calling? Good to know.

Did I call you a name? You may want to look at what was written.

A generic statement about debating and name-calling is not a reference to you…but you must identify as the generic name because you react like you are guilty.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still active on the other boards. I stop by here from time to time to be entertained. This thread did not disappoint.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the board here wont collapse . it survives comings and goings all the time and will continue to do so . totally up to the poster on what they want to do