• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers fans will celebrate this!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS Sorry for your loss :D . At least Tomlin was voted as no#1 NFL coach players wanted to play for. McDaniel, Campbell and Reid round up top 4. My guy is on the bottom at a whopping 2%

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS Sorry for your loss :D . At least Tomlin was voted as no#1 NFL coach players wanted to play for. McDaniel, Campbell and Reid round up top 4. My guy is on the bottom at a whopping 2%
Shouldn't get too excited... Next OC will likely be an unqualified bum too.

I'd rather have a playoff win than a coach most everyone wants to play for.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not 100% sold on Pickett but at least they got rid of the elephant in the room to give him a chance so we will see. Having done this now, they need to find an O.C. that can scheme things up to fit the pieces they have and be there for a few seasons. One thing they can't do is what the Niners did in the late 00's with Alec Smith and have a revolving door at the O.C. office. We've seen a lot of QBs fail over the years because they have to constantly adjust to new coaching. They need stability when they are developing. I think Tomlin and the Steelers are pretty aware of this though so we will see what happens.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't get too excited... Next OC will likely be an unqualified bum too.

I'd rather have a playoff win than a coach most everyone wants to play for.
I believe Tomlin has never had a losing season? Your team has been outgained on offense in every game this season and still has a winning season, obviously Canada was a huge problem. You have a nice D, just a franchise QB and a couple of skill players away from making some noise in arguably the best division in the NFL last 20 years. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, your 2 boys must be getting big!!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walking the dog last night i wished my steelers' fan neighbor a happy thanksgiving and a happy new coordinator.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Tomlin has never had a losing season? Your team has been outgained on offense in every game this season and still has a winning season, obviously Canada was a huge problem. You have a nice D, just a franchise QB and a couple of skill players away from making some noise in arguably the best division in the NFL last 20 years. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, your 2 boys must be getting big!!
Defense is another issue all on its own. One of the highest paid and rankings of 28th-30th across the board. If it weren’t for individual efforts creating splash plays they would have a losing record. Coordinators don’t seem to know how to put their players in position to win in Pittsburgh.

Franchise QB… that’s going to be a heated debate for the next 6 games. Kenny needs to show us something or he’s toast. Next years draft is flush with talent and he’s already 25years old. Not sure it would be wise to continue to build around him if he’s not showing any improvements.

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!!! Boys are 4 & 7 now. Growin like weeds.