• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox win in extra, lose 2 closers: Bruins destroy Leafs

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
bronx tale....best gangster movie

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do all you Red Sox fans heart phegs so much?

Deliverance - a bunch of locals valiantly try to protect their country homes from city-slicking intruders - Santa.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 185,000.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ought to watch the movie.

Cuz that's not at all what it's about.

Book >>>>>>>> the movie.

The decision to make Chief a secondary figure instead of the narrator might make for a decent film, but it completely wrecked the story.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. Clever con who is smarter than the prison warden and prison guards finally outsmarts them by crawling through a half mile of human shit.

"Genius" ~ movie critics

Don't forget the bond that Andy and Red share centered around posters of actresses and gathering rocks in the prison yard for a homemade chess set

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Clark of Pittsburgh Steelers -- Tom Brady of New England Patriots sees ghosts - ESPN Boston

Clark: Tom Brady 'sees ghosts'

Pittsburgh Steelers safety Ryan Clark said Monday on ESPN's "NFL Live" that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady "sees ghosts" when defenses are able to bump his receivers and keep him under pressure.
Walker: Clark's Evaluation Has Merit

walker_james_m.jpg
Numbers don't lie and neither does game film, so Ryan Clark has a strong point when he says Tom Brady "sees ghosts" in the pocket, writes James Walker. Blog

Clark, working this week in Bristol, Conn., as a guest analyst, made his comments when asked how vulnerable the Patriots are given the offseason loss of Wes Welker.
Clark said the key to playing the Patriots is keeping pressure on Brady.
"In 2010, we saw it start with the Jets in the playoffs," he said. "When Tom Brady gets pressure and when you're man-to-man and bumping those guys and making it hard for him to throw, he sees ghosts.
"Even when guys aren't around him, even when he's not about to be sacked, when his clock goes off in his head that the ball should be out, we'll see him duck, we'll see him flinch. When you get Tom Brady doing that, the whole New England Patriots mystique goes away."
Clark was then asked what the game plan was when the Steelers played the Patriots.
The Haunting of Tom Brady

i
The longer Tom Brady spends in the pocket, the less effective he is. Last season, he had an 81.1 Total QBR when in the pocket for less than three seconds and a 59.7 Total QBR when in the pocket for three or more seconds. A look at Brady by time in the pocket in 2012:
Category Under 3 seconds 3 or more Comp. pct. 68.2 42.3 Total QBR 81.1 59.7 Sack pct.* 1.8 11.8 *Sacks per drop-back
-- ESPN Stats & Information

"I'll be honest, the years we tried to go in there and fire zone and play Tom Brady in that way, he was able to pick us apart. In that, you're not overloading the offense -- one-on-one rushes, only rushing five, so he's able to find places to go," Clark said.
"Two years ago we played them and dominated them because we went man-to-man and had a big corner in Cortez Allen on [Rob] Gronkowski, and made it hard for Tom Brady to get the ball off, in timing, and made him to have to make plays. It was hard for him."
Clark said the Patriots' loss of Welker is "huge."
"I know they think Danny Amendola can come in and have the same type of numbers he had with the Rams, but we also have to remember, he's fragile," he said. "He's not a guy who has completed a whole season, especially playing inside in what can be a physical AFC East. You also think about Gronkowski and the injury; that is going to be bigger than anything for the New England Patriots coming in this year. Also Aaron Hernandez …"
The Patriots host the Steelers on Sunday, Nov. 3.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The original Shrek was great. They ruined its legacy by sequeling it to death. Did the same thing with Ice Age

Word

though I one of the sequels was pretty good ... cant remember which it was now

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The original Shrek was great. They ruined its legacy by sequeling it to death. Did the same thing with Ice Age

:10::10::10::10:

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never watched it.....a maovie surely no one saw thats solid is communion

but anything with christopher walken is usually good

Never heard of Communion...

I loved Walken in "Seven Psychopaths"...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what did i miss for thirty something pages.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Never heard of Communion...

I loved Walken in "Seven Psychopaths"...

its an old flick...probably early nineties...about alien abduction...walken is made for roles like that

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Clark of Pittsburgh Steelers -- Tom Brady of New England Patriots sees ghosts - ESPN Boston

Clark: Tom Brady 'sees ghosts'

Pittsburgh Steelers safety Ryan Clark said Monday on ESPN's "NFL Live" that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady "sees ghosts" when defenses are able to bump his receivers and keep him under pressure.
Walker: Clark's Evaluation Has Merit

walker_james_m.jpg
Numbers don't lie and neither does game film, so Ryan Clark has a strong point when he says Tom Brady "sees ghosts" in the pocket, writes James Walker. Blog

Clark, working this week in Bristol, Conn., as a guest analyst, made his comments when asked how vulnerable the Patriots are given the offseason loss of Wes Welker.
"In 2010, we saw it start with the Jets in the playoffs," he said. "When Tom Brady gets pressure and when you're man-to-man and bumping those guys and making it hard for him to throw, he sees ghosts.
"Even when guys aren't around him, even when he's not about to be sacked, when his clock goes off in his head that the ball should be out, we'll see him duck, we'll see him flinch. When you get Tom Brady doing that, the whole New England Patriots mystique goes away."
Clark was then asked what the game plan was when the Steelers played the Patriots.

i
The longer Tom Brady spends in the pocket, the less effective he is. Last season, he had an 81.1 Total QBR when in the pocket for less than three seconds and a 59.7 Total QBR when in the pocket for three or more seconds. A look at Brady by time in the pocket in 2012:
Category Under 3 seconds 3 or more Comp. pct. 68.2 42.3 Total QBR 81.1 59.7 Sack pct.* 1.8 11.8 *Sacks per drop-back
-- ESPN Stats & Information

"I'll be honest, the years we tried to go in there and fire zone and play Tom Brady in that way, he was able to pick us apart. In that, you're not overloading the offense -- one-on-one rushes, only rushing five, so he's able to find places to go," Clark said.
"Two years ago we played them and dominated them because we went man-to-man and had a big corner in Cortez Allen on [Rob] Gronkowski, and made it hard for Tom Brady to get the ball off, in timing, and made him to have to make plays. It was hard for him."
Clark said the Patriots' loss of Welker is "huge."
"I know they think Danny Amendola can come in and have the same type of numbers he had with the Rams, but we also have to remember, he's fragile," he said. "He's not a guy who has completed a whole season, especially playing inside in what can be a physical AFC East. You also think about Gronkowski and the injury; that is going to be bigger than anything for the New England Patriots coming in this year. Also Aaron Hernandez …"
The Patriots host the Steelers on Sunday, Nov. 3.

Translation: Brady's a robot who's completely dependent on scheme to be effective.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bronx tale....best gangster movie

That movie sucked...

Kid who played the dude once he was a teenager was an attrocious actor..

The scenes where he's courting that chick are just painful to watch.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Insert the name of basically any QB that has ever played

Thanks for the insight Ryan

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Book >>>>>>>> the movie.

The decision to make Chief a secondary figure instead of the narrator might make for a decent film, but it completely wrecked the story.

No matter how good a movie is, ever... The book is always better...

Exhibit A is The Godfather... Excellent movie... Book was much better.