• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game is not a good sample size. Was not a fan of Levis. We will see. Too early for what if's...
Levis has as much talent as anyone. Was projected top 5, UK lost 9 players to the NFL and he was injured and had a down year. A lot like the reasons Aaron Rodgers dropped. 4 TD's and no picks, and he wasn't throwing 5 yard passes with a lot of YAC, he was driving the ball downfield. I think he might be Josh Allen one day if he stays healthy

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard not to pull for Dan Campbell and the Lions. Not sure about their damn helmets though. Should be a fun game. If nothing else, watch the DEs for both teams.
I am not sure I like the grey on grey Shirts to pants.
but agree on pulling for the Lions.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i often said back in the ESPN days I'd draft two DB's each draft.
You forgot about the great 2000 draft of Dwayne Goodrich and Kareem Larrimore. LOL

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nashville people today were like you. They hated the Levis pick. They wanted ex Tennessee QB - Hendon Hooker who tore his ACL and went to the Lions in the 3rd round I think. Today the talk radio has been filled with apoligies by the Titan fans. He did play really well but like you said its just one game. As a Kentucky fan , I watched him every game the past 2 years. He was really beat up his Sr year but still didnt play near as well as he did as a JR. He goes to Pittsburgh on Thursday night. I will be interested to see how he handles Watt and Crew.
Thanks for the info. I liked him his junior year, but did not know he was beat up his senior year. I just saw him playe bad against top competition last year.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levis has as much talent as anyone. Was projected top 5, UK lost 9 players to the NFL and he was injured and had a down year. A lot like the reasons Aaron Rodgers dropped. 4 TD's and no picks, and he wasn't throwing 5 yard passes with a lot of YAC, he was driving the ball downfield. I think he might be Josh Allen one day if he stays healthy
Top 5???

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK Cowboy is right. His comparison is Josh Allen by a lot of the experts. I said a more mobile Stafford, which is kind of Allen. There were times he was projected as the first pick of the draft. I can remember Ole Miss beating them last year and Lane Kiffen talking about his defense vs the future #1 pick. I think he was actually kind of rubbing it in that they won but the talent is no doubt there. Cannon for an arm. Runs well. His OL was really rough last year and he took a beating. Still he can throw picks with the best of them ha. I reallly thought he was a lock to go to the Rams, because his OC his JR yr was the Rams OC, but of course they traded their picks to win a Superbowl so they didnt have a first round pick.

As far as the QBs that were drafted though , I would have taken Young and Stroud over him. Now the Colts QB thats out for the season , I would have taken Levis - but they were obviously looking for a Lamar Jackson type.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It a little early to say Mazi is a bust. You just have to wonder.at this point .he gets very few snaps.so far not so good.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone holding out hope for a trade before the deadline?
Personally hoping we can swing a trade for Antonio Gibson to add another weapon if it costs us little.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been nice to add some type of depth or extra offensive weapon. Oh well
I really don't get Jerry losing his balls. The Eagles add a stud safety. The Lions add a solid WR. The Niners add Chase Young. Jerry stands pat. It's like the wins over the Chargers and Rams washed away the memory of having their teeth kicked in against SF. Amazing

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't get Jerry losing his balls. The Eagles add a stud safety. The Lions add a solid WR. The Niners add Chase Young. Jerry stands pat. It's like the wins over the Chargers and Rams washed away the memory of having their teeth kicked in against SF. Amazing
Well he’s gonna have a harsh reminder this Sunday.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JJ deservers to lose. Dumb fuck that he is.

His 2 worst nightmares got stronger.

And he had a "pat hand"....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make no mistake that this trade deadline highlighted why we haven’t won a SB in a long time. 2 teams in the NFC with more talent than us coming into the deadline and both added a big piece and got better. We did nothing. The gap just grew and our chances to come out of the conference shrunk. Trade deadline moves get a player for the most important part of the season but only cost you have the salary. :mad2: