• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks since Thanksgiving

Vs SF
At Dallas
At. SF
Vs. Philly.

Shocked Face Wow GIF

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys can't wait around for Smith to develop while Hankins remains out. It would behoove them to add another NT to the mix. Luckily for them, the Titans released veteran Teair Tart over the weekend.

Cowboys must sign newly-released DT Teair Tart after Bills disaster

It's worth noting that Tart comes with some baggage.

A three-year start for the Titans, Tart requested his release after a falling out with the organization, which reportedly stemmed from his desire for a new contract. The friction spilled over into Tart's effort and attitude, with the Titans even taking issue with the player's conditioning, or lack thereof.

DO IT
WINNING IS ALL THAT MATTERS
kick him to the curb in late February

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem i have with the Micah's non holding calls is the refs won't hesitate to throw a flag on our OL if the Cowboys have a great play on offense. Micah complained about it and he now getting zero calls. This would be similar to the NBA letting Michael Jordan get fouled and not blowing the whistle , ever..

I been complaining about this for years. The same thing happened to Ware,but not as bad

These mother fuckers either call all holding or none IMO. These garbage refs and Goodell should be replaced is what I am saying.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts just sucks as a thrower of the football.
Hurts is in a perfect situation for a QB. Probably the best OL and then he gets to throw to above average receivers and that TE.

Granted I been saying all year the Eagles were getting lucky and they were getting helped along by the refs.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys can't wait around for Smith to develop while Hankins remains out. It would behoove them to add another NT to the mix. Luckily for them, the Titans released veteran Teair Tart over the weekend.

A three-year start for the Titans, Tart requested his release after a falling out with the organization, which reportedly stemmed from his desire for a new contract. The friction spilled over into Tart's effort and attitude, with the Titans even taking issue with the player's conditioning, or lack thereof.

DO IT
Mute point, multiple teams in front of us claimed him off waivers. Hopefully Mazi can pick it up so that Bell can stop getting pancaked by free OL

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DO IT

Yep. I was going to bring him up yesterday. Seems like somebody else claimed him.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mute point, multiple teams in front of us claimed him off waivers. Hopefully Mazi can pick it up so that Bell can stop getting pancaked by free OL
Not sure how they fix the issue stopping the run. Dolphins run the ball well. They better at least slow the bleeding. It would be helpful if they win the last 3 and Eagles drop one.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how they fix the issue stopping the run. Dolphins run the ball well. They better at least slow the bleeding. It would be helpful if they win the last 3 and Eagles drop one.
If think we give a great effort in Miami and we will need it. I think we win a shootout, but we are gonna have to score a lot. On paper, this looks like a tough matchup. As you said, they run the ball well. We don't play much 2 deep but we may have to this week. We don't have anyone who can cover Hill. That's gonna put a lot of pressure on the guys up front to stop the run and get pressure on the QB without blitzing

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If think we give a great effort in Miami and we will need it. I think we win a shootout, but we are gonna have to score a lot. On paper, this looks like a tough matchup. As you said, they run the ball well. We don't play much 2 deep but we may have to this week. We don't have anyone who can cover Hill. That's gonna put a lot of pressure on the guys up front to stop the run and get pressure on the QB without blitzing
The interesting thing is how similar the AFC East and NFC East are. 2 good teams. 2 very bad teams in each division. Dolphins have played several bad defenses,but so have the Cowboys.

The Cowboys screwed themselves in Buffalo with those 3 personal fouls in the first half.also not challenging that fumble was a major blunder by McCarthy. The game could have been much closer thet

They got to play and coach smarter or the Cowboys will lose in Miami

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The interesting thing is how similar the AFC East and NFC East are. 2 good teams. 2 very bad teams in each division. Dolphins have played several bad defenses,but so have the Cowboys.

The Cowboys screwed themselves in Buffalo with those 3 personal fouls in the first half.also not challenging that fumble was a major blunder by McCarthy. The game could have been much closer thet

They got to play and coach smarter or the Cowboys will lose in Miami
McCarthy has done a great job this year, been a great play caller. The game management stuff, that's just what you have to overcome. It's not his strong suit, never has been.
I'm going to be really interested to see how we come out this week. I think last week was just a letdown week, coming off the big win over Philly ans facing a Buffalo team that could have beaten anyone that day. That said, there is zero reason that this team shouldn't be fired up and ready this weekend

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure about the fumble non challenge. Mac is relying on people in the booth to tell him to throw it. I get it , it was the first half and if you are unsure you throw it and live with the consequences. Crazy thing was the Bills rushed to the line and lost a big chunk on the next play. Unfortunately our defense didnt capitalize.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure about the fumble non challenge. Mac is relying on people in the booth to tell him to throw it. I get it , it was the first half and if you are unsure you throw it and live with the consequences. Crazy thing was the Bills rushed to the line and lost a big chunk on the next play. Unfortunately our defense didnt capitalize.

With it being in Buffalo, was there even a replay up on the screen for anyone to look at? That tends to happen when you’re on the road.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With it being in Buffalo, was there even a replay up on the screen for anyone to look at? That tends to happen when you’re on the road.
I don't know if that's the case of not, but it doesn't matter. He should have thrown the challenge flag. The change to turn them over there would have been a huge momentum shift and might have kept the game from turning into a blowout. That's a Heck of a lot more important than a time out we kept in out pocket anyway

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if that's the case of not, but it doesn't matter. He should have thrown the challenge flag. The change to turn them over there would have been a huge momentum shift and might have kept the game from turning into a blowout. That's a Heck of a lot more important than a time out we kept in out pocket anyway

Sure he could’ve thrown it and yes it would have been huge but they rarely do without seeing something. Lots of players get up saying “I caught that ball” and you can see it on the replay that it hit dirt.