• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I think a lot of Cowboy fans wanted to kick the tires on Suh because they knew our run defense was suspect and with Hankins down knew help was needed. Then we had an embarrassingly dreadful run defensive performance right after. Sometimes you wonder if it's just common sense that is missing from this team.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I think a lot of Cowboy fans wanted to kick the tires on Suh because they knew our run defense was suspect and with Hankins down knew help was needed. Then we had an embarrassingly dreadful run defensive performance right after. Sometimes you wonder if it's just common sense that is missing from this team.
Miami has the #1 defense in football since Ramsey returned but they are still brought Suh in to look at yesterday. Stephen talks about "keeping his powder dry" in case of emergency. Well...Miami has the leading yards per carry rusher in the league AND the TD leader in the league. And we just made James Cook look like Earl Campbell....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills scrambling to the line to hike the ball might have been a tip off...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills scrambling to the line to hike the ball might have been a tip off...
Possibly. I was shocked when they did not challenge. But I certainly still prefer McCarthy over the previous regime.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mostert and Achane run all over us , I will be concerned. I just think we missed the setup. I didnt exoect Allen to only throw 12 passes or whatever it was. The Bills just played an outstanding game. I would hate to be a 2 seed in the AFC and have to worry about playing them in the first round

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mostert and Achane run all over us , I will be concerned. I just think we missed the setup. I didnt exoect Allen to only throw 12 passes or whatever it was. The Bills just played an outstanding game. I would hate to be a 2 seed in the AFC and have to worry about playing them in the first round
I think the Dolphins will want to use the same game plan . Any smart team would. That type of game plan only works if the game is close or you got the lead though. I think I read about the 12 missed tackles. They need to clean that stuff up.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That mosturd has torched the Cowboys in the past

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Dolphins will want to use the same game plan . Any smart team would. That type of game plan only works if the game is close or you got the lead though. I think I read about the 12 missed tackles. They need to clean that stuff up.

Exactly. 12 missed tackles are somewhat fixable. We are built to stop the pass and play with the lead.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having a great feeling about last week, I have no idea which team will show up this week. That run defense was soo disheartening. I hope they step it up this week or it can get ugly quick. Boy, it sure seems like the Romo year defenses. The offense has to score a ton of points like the Seattle game.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having a great feeling about last week, I have no idea which team will show up this week. That run defense was soo disheartening. I hope they step it up this week or it can get ugly quick. Boy, it sure seems like the Romo year defenses. The offense has to score a ton of points like the Seattle game.
Keep seeing where Hankin may return and that will help greatly. We have had our share of injuries and keep hanging in.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just completely unreliable. It's just ridiculous with this guy

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont know why this would be a surprise.
He hasnt played a whole season in forever.
His body breaks down every year. This being late in the season. Should be expected.
We are just gonna have to keep drafting OL & DT's until we get it the way we want it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it but Kearse has been bad this season. Lots of Penalties and not making plays.