• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Moore may kill it out in LA. Good for him.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Moore did ok. I think the Garrett "stench" needed to be removed off the team though. Same offense in place for very long time. Moore added a few new wrinkles for sure but the playoff results the same.

There is still talent on the team.. do they work on adding a new RB,WR and maybe a lineman in draft? Is Jalen Tolbert a bust? Is Zeke going to get cut?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Moore takes the fall for Dak and McCarthy. So be it. Dak had top 5 offenses under two coaches no longer here. I can’t believe Kellen did not take his dream job at Boise when he could. I hope he got his moneys worth. So much for being Dak friendly. Lol.
The Dak hate is strong in you.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Dak hate is strong in you.
No hate. I want him to succeed. I like Dak as a leader, and he can put up some good numbers and get hot. You guys keep putting your head in the sand about the situation. He is not elite. He regressed this year and it was not because of the scheme. His inconsistent play was costly.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No hate. I want him to succeed. I like Dak as a leader, and he can put up some good numbers and get hot. You guys keep putting your head in the sand about the situation. He is not elite. He regressed this year and it was not because of the scheme. His inconsistent play was costly.
Sure you do. The way I read your post, you complain about him running off two OC's, yet he's been in top 5 offenses with both.

I doubt anyone thinks he's great, but IMO He's plenty good enough to be the starter here.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you do. The way I read your post, you complain about him running off two OC's, yet he's been in top 5 offenses with both.

I doubt anyone thinks he's great, but IMO He's plenty good enough to be the starter here.
My interest is on McCarthy now. What he does as OC may change Dak all the way around. We'll see.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My interest is on McCarthy now. What he does as OC may change Dak all the way around. We'll see.
I agree. My issue with Moore and Garrett prior is the O was too predictable. Maybe that was more Romo and now Dak, we just don't know.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Star One agrees.

Wish we would stop calling Dak elite, but thankfully you come around when we need football fan guidance the most.
Funny. I guess you are a pro scout, reserve coach or just all around know it all. This is a sports board where fans comment. You must realize that there will be people that won’t agree with you. And other that your astute observations that Jerry Jones is solely to blame for all of our issues, you really get more wrong than right.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. I guess you are a pro scout, reserve coach or just all around know it all. This is a sports board where fans comment. You must realize that there will be people that won’t agree with you. And other that your astute observations that Jerry Jones is solely to blame for all of our issues, you really get more wrong than right.
Well...LOL
I got nothing. Funny all the same

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, now that you got that off your chest, how many lable Dak as Elite?

Also, if only elite QBs are allowed, how many teams have a QB? 3?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, now that you got that off your chest, how many lable Dak as Elite?

Also, if only elite QBs are allowed, how many teams have a QB? 3?

Im not real sure what elite means any more. I used to think it meant that the system didnt matter and the elite would dominate in any system. Of course if you are elite though, they are changing the system to best suit you. Example - Tom Brady is not dominating in Lamar Jacksons system.

If thats what elite is , then there are 2. Mahomes and Allen. I think they can make any system look good.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not real sure what elite means any more. I used to think it meant that the system didnt matter and the elite would dominate in any system. Of course if you are elite though, they are changing the system to best suit you. Example - Tom Brady is not dominating in Lamar Jacksons system.

If thats what elite is , then there are 2. Mahomes and Allen. I think they can make any system look good.
Saw this in a news article......Dak + MM - KM = ?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mahomes and Allen are on the top of my elite list, Burrow is right there too.

Boy was I wrong about Mahomes.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes and Allen are on the top of my elite list, Burrow is right there too.

Boy was I wrong about Mahomes.
The kid is a gamer' for sure. Has got guts and showed it the way he played on that ankle.